Shin

One of the most important thing to understand about women

489 posts in this topic

My friend was assaulted by her ex a few days ago. They broke up after a year long relationship, she got over it. One day he came to her house drunk with some other friend, he told her he wants to have some private conversation. Then when they were alone, he started kissing, then groping breasts, trying to rub and finger too. She was helpless because he completely overpowered her and even slapped her when she resisted. He said something like "why do we need to behave like typical exes". Then the other friend came and they looked weird so the friend suspected they were sad about the breakup. He asked the guy why, he lied and said that he started liking somebody else, which was not true, he just wanted to have sex and cheated on the girl three times. After that she confronted him on a phone call where he said something like "I just wanted to fuck you and I wanted to make you feel bad for not giving me, so that you would regret". As you might know, this girl was already traumatized since she had such a low self-esteem which made her not leave him after two instances of cheating. Then she got groped without consent and denied so many things she knew to be true. Some days later she decided to speak up about her story on instagram where people supported her. Her family however forced her to delete the post, because "they dont want to have anything in common with the case and the guy". Another victim silenced. If you wanna know about the guy, he was a typical nice guy who posted so much about human rights on social media, advocated for others and then did this. 

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

If you wanna know about the guy, he was a typical nice guy who posted so much about human rights on social media, advocated for others and then did this. 

>:(

It's Love.

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

If you wanna know about the guy, he was a typical nice guy who posted so much about human rights on social media, advocated for others and then did this. 

It reminds me of a stage Green version of priest doing disgusting things within the Church.

People who identify as being "good" have potentially a huge shadow. 

@eaaaeaeae  Would you like to live in a society where you have to stay inside at night while others can freely move around without feeling any fear of being raped? Do you think not educating people about consent, not trying to understand their emotional needs, their views of reality while also trying to put a curfew on half of the population would be a fair policy? Don't you think it is worth to have a vision of a better future and act to actualize it? We are not erradicating rape by having discussions here, but still, we can prevent some rape and educate some people at least, I consider that serious personal development.

@intotheblack

wow! That is one comprehensive list and i have the feeling that is probably not even the tip of the iceberg.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Preety_India

On 15.6.2021 at 7:27 PM, Preety_India said:

@Karmadhi they want to see fear in the eyes of victims. Sociopathic behavior. Need for power and control and seeing fear is fun for such people I guess. They relive those experiences in their minds. 

Mental Health may also factor into this. 

I am not exactly sure about this, but speaking from personal experience.

When you are desperate you may do desperate things. If you are in the process of destroying yourself, you might just destroy somebody else in the process. For clarity, when i had heavy suicidal thoughts and was bullied, i sometimes developed some pretty serious murderous intent towards my bullies. Now, those were only thoughts and nothing ever happened, because i did not act them out,  but i can certainly see how something like that would happen, if left unchecked for long enough. 

I am not entirely sure whether or not my example relates to rape, but the frame of mind you have to be in order to do something heinous like that, almost has to be deranged or unstable to some degree.

But, the fear and power dynamics, or even group dynamics of course also play a huge role here. 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

On 15.6.2021 at 7:30 PM, Etherial Cat said:
On 15.6.2021 at 7:30 PM, Etherial Cat said:

@Shin

On the other hand, when I feel trust, I'm open and able to be in my feminine. My femininity depends highly on how much I am able to be made feminine in an environment. If I spend a lot of time protecting my emotions and my boundaries, well, it's all that energy not used on the "right tasks".

"My femininity depends highly on how much I am able to be made feminine in an environment."

What could i do as man in order to help a women feel more feminine in the environment she is, especially if it comes to an intimate relationship?

I am genuinely curious about this, because i honestly cannot think of many things right now, probably because i have never thought about this before. I think a lot of the problems come from men treating women lik men, and not being able to appreciate the differences.