Shin

One of the most important thing to understand about women

489 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Again, depending on context this can work. But it's so borderline that it felt like normalizing some grey behaviour right under a post talking about assault.

You basically insinuated the guy was engaging in rapey behavior. And now you walked it back,

This is very problematic imo

@MatteO22 Thanks for validating me and for your kind words.

@bejapuskas I also appreciated your posts :x.

I'm a bit surprised this conversation got so difficult. I thought it was obvious.

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You basically insinuated the guy was engaging in rapey behavior. And now you walked it back,

This is very problematic imo

Hmm. No sorry, I didn't walk it back. 

Imagine leaving in a world where 50% of the population don't know they rape the other 50%.

That's fucked up man.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin I can't tell if you're being ironic or just white-nighting

Edited by Raptorsin7

"Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is hatred or contempt for women or girls. It is a way of keeping women at a lower status than men. In other words, misogyny maintains and enforces sexism. Women who reject subordination are punished by misogyny."

When did this happen? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

29 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Preety_India Your gender is not the reason you experience the forum the way you do.

It's your personality.

You can't decide that. How I feel as a woman is my own experience.

Again someone trying to dominate my narrative.

And I have women who complain to me as well 

Should I show them ???????

Ah, there was a thread about this in the meditation section 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Everything i wroth was fully misinterpreted from many angles and "attacked", claiming that i said things or meant things that i didn't and now I'm being called a misogynist when trying to correct any of it. Its a bit much lol.

The best part is when they all high fived each other and complimented each others responses. lmfao  

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral it wasn't a reply to your comment. I didn't call you that.

You completely misunderstood.

I don't know about others.

@integral your comments are completely fine. No issues.

@Preety_India All good. :)  

I swear, every time a thread opens about women and giving women the space to talk about their experiences and their needs in a relationship, it always devolves into some mess because some of yall dont know how to listen.

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Please refrain from making too many assumptions about others here and stay on the topic.

I think it is interesting how we define rape.

A few hundred years ago the definition was way different. For example rape was seen as something that could only happend outside of marriage. Nowadays we have a broader definition and I'm sure a hundred years from now the definition will change again. And every person has a different understanding of it as well. People living in North Korea and other less developed countries will have a different take again.

Then there is the question of what is rape fundamentally. A feeling?

And what are the driving forces behind rape? What makes it more prevalent and what makes it less prevalent?

This topic seems to be hitting a spot where people don't feel comfortable. Where emotional trauma is at play. Where there is a sense of feeling powerless and fearful.

This story comes to mind.

The Rape of Yeshe Tsogyel

Yeshe Tsogyal is considered the Mother of Tibetan Buddhism.