Shin

One of the most important thing to understand about women

489 posts in this topic

@intotheblack  This sounds very interesting what you are sharing. Would you mind sharing, if this is true for you, how your rebelion against these labels affected your life and personality, clothing, make up etc...? I think this is also something guys often misunderstand, how girls are fucked by gender roles and how their personalities rebel against that, which often results in them being slut shamed...

@Lucas-fgm I think Matte has been quite clear on describing his context, even in very vulnerable ways, and coming from a place of valid experiences and feelings which have shaped his views. Why would you call his post nonsensical?

@Harlen Kelly Ok then, sorry for assuming. Why would you then have this extensive argument about what issues are the biggest problem when the other side is not denying your view, but just coming up with counter examples to balance out the statements? Why would you go so far, I dont want to assume anything more than this.

20f289e23bb1c4144094e51db8de08e2.jpg

IMG_20210617_013323.png

Let's go peeps,

You're all beautiful,

Let's heal together !

?

Sacred-Masculine-Feminine-283x300.jpg

5djhr7.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin

And the greatest awakening lies in not separating things but realizing all things are equally loving and parts of the whole whether it's wounded or Awakened. 

To embrace the Wounded just the way we embrace the Awakened. 

To embrace the Rapist just the way we embrace the Victim. 

Because even the most awakened still need healing from judgement. 

Everything is one. Everything is Love.. Everything is God. Everything is Infinity. 

Everything merges into one whole infinite consciousness made of love. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Shin  Thank you Shin for doing this. This forum is going through some big changes right as we speak. All these people speaking up thanks to you. So much love youre creating. 

Thank you everyone for being so vulnerable and open, I would tag you all but it is way too many people acting brave on this thread, keep up the good work.

If anyone feels unwell here because of something that was said, just DM me yeh, I am here for you to talk. Also feel free to use the report function to make us mods aware of any potentially banworthy behavior. The topic is sensitive so obviously a lot of violence is gonna be going on here.

@bejapuskas hehe cute. 

But I'm far from enlightenment. 

But Leo helps me in that direction. A lot 

@Lucas-fgm I didnt say youre right or wrong, I just called you out on calling somebody's posts that come from experience that they are willing to share here nonsense. Sorry if it sounded the other way.

@Lucas-fgm@Lucas-fgm hey you're okay. Don't be discouraged. 

Just be careful on the forum because words can get you into unnecessary trouble. 

Sometimes emotions can run raw and attract you undeserved warning points. 

And some people On this forum are notorious in wanting others punished and getting warning points for simply being a bit petty and emotional. 

That's not nice behavior from such people but letting you know to be careful of such people. 

They love to have fun if someone is punished. 

@Shinaccidentally  tagged 

Yeh youre fine I dont like to give warning points when things are not serious or can be talked about. I am always afraid of making a mistake and getting some innocent high quality poster scared... Sorry if I gave off a strict vibe.

@bejapuskas you’re a great mod and I appreciate the empathy and sensitivity you bring to the community, it’s making a huge difference ! :) 

12 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Shin  Thank you Shin for doing this. This forum is going through some big changes right as we speak. All these people speaking up thanks to you. So much love youre creating.

Thank you ( :) ) +  @Jacob Morres (and anyone I might forget :ph34r: )

I also appreciate that you're the one of the few mod to give constructive criticism to Leo,

That requires some juicy balls B|

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Constructive criticism should be welcome from all users. I get that people are scared of getting a warning or being banned, but like most of the people who are banned are not regular users, they are serious spammers. As long as one is constructive, doesnt complain about good things and doesnt insult somebody directly, its fine really. No warnings for disagreeing or having issues. If you think all the mods agree with Leo, youre wrong. We all have different views. And like Leo does many things well to protect us too, we just need to balance our individual approaches.

On 15/06/2021 at 7:01 PM, Vzdoh said:

I just refuse to believe that there is a woman in this world that does not experience this fear on a daily basis. 

Seems you have some trauma related to this. Could be also past life trauma. I know for a fact that many women don't experience this everyday. Though I am sure many women feel it very often.

On 15/06/2021 at 7:30 PM, Etherial Cat said:

@ShinWhen I feel aggressed I withdraw. I can't be open. I get defensive and I sulk. Because I'm just not safe to be me. I don't feel loved nor protected. And this happens as soon as there is a violation of boundary. I get especially displeased if I realize that there is no intimacy going on and depending on the level of it, I just decide to sign off to the relationship.

Can you give examples of men not respecting your boundaries? Especially subtle things that men could not be aware of.

6 hours ago, knakoo said:

I know for a fact that many women don't experience this everyday. 

Or they normalized it to the point they can't even tell the difference anymore. Also possible some of these women you speak of were just innocently clueless and didn't pick up at least half of the desire surrounding her.  That's what happened throughout literally most of my life. I also trivialized all the incidents that happened before. Now I look back, it was just so blatant obvious everywhere, but I filtered it all out through my innocent mind. 

17 hours ago, knakoo said:

Can you give examples of men not respecting your boundaries? Especially subtle things that men could not be aware of.

What is very common is that some men don't perceive you properly but the representation they've got in their head. It acts like a screen which precludes intimacy.

And in this specific aspect becomes problematic because they come from a place where they expect things consciously or unconsciously, and their agenda doesn't fit your needs/well being. 

But they don't see the lag between the two aspects. It's almost like people like in parallel realities. And that's where a lot of boundary trespassing occurs.

Illustration of this point goes from being flashed in a park to simply having conversations on the forum and being unrightfully unvalidated by individuals who unconsciously have a stake in you being wrong. So it's pretty wide.

That said, men are not the only ones who act like that. Women do it also. But men are more difficult because they tend to be a dominant force in social context and they have a capacity to set the tone for what the standard perception is going to be. 

Men tend to have more potential for aggression and energy directed outwards, and when you do not conform to what they expect you to be, sometimes when their masculinity is shadowy they'll direct it at you and try to make you pay.

13 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

What is very common is that some men don't perceive you properly but the representation they've got in their head. It acts like a screen which precludes intimacy.

And in this specific aspect becomes problematic because they come from a place where they expect things consciously or unconsciously, and their agenda doesn't fit your needs/well being. 

But they don't see the lag between the two aspects. It's almost like people like in parallel realities. And that's where a lot of boundary trespassing occurs.

Illustration of this point goes from being flashed in a park to simply having conversations on the forum and being unrightfully unvalidated by individuals who unconsciously have a stake in you being wrong. So it's pretty wide.

That said, men are not the only ones who act like that. Women do it also. But men are more difficult because they tend to be a dominant force in social context and they have a capacity to set the tone for what the standard perception is going to be. 

Men tend to have more potential for aggression and energy directed outwards, and when you do not conform to what they expect you to be, sometimes when their masculinity is shadowy they'll direct it at you and try to make you pay.

Give a concrete real life experience please ?

God is love

And God in them

52 minutes ago, Shin said:

Give a concrete real life experience please ?

You are so bad. 9_9xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost