Leo Gura

About Forum Data Loss

26 posts in this topic

There was a corruption in the forum database which got to a point of being impossible to repair. Therefore a backup had to be restored. This resulted in 2 days of data loss.

Sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately there was no better option.

At least the login bug should now be fixed and the forum should be working correctly, minus 2 days worth of data.

Feel free to re-post your stuff if it was deleted.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

RIP people's journal entries...

It's worth considering though, (especially if you were hit hard by this) how is this 2 day data loss a lesson in Love with a capital L?

Thank you for your continued efforts, Leo.

It's Love.

Those of you keeping journals or important personal data on this forum, please keep your own local backups. We very rarely get data loss here, but once in a few years this kind of thing unfortunately happens. Servers are tricky beasts and databases do sometime get corrupted. If you are posting very important stuff on this forum, always remember to copy & paste it to your local files.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My most important journal entries got lost. 

Anyway, lesson learned 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura thanks for acting quickly and fixing the issue. Anything can be re-written and reposted

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I'm so sad that I won't be able to read that thread about female  bad experiences with dating. :/

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck You're only missing mild insult-slinging and "male vs female" drama - really irrelevant stuff :D

It's Love.

@dflores321 stop it please, you're making me laugh so hard, I'll fall off my chair now. 

5dbn7p.gif

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

That sucks. I don't think I've posted anything in the past 2 days, though.

Edited by Extreme Z7

O.o 2 days of your memories purged. Please tap into your subconscious to see if you can assess them again.

That's a shame.. There was so many heartly posts in this "Why there aren't more females in the consciousness forum?" from several people towards the end. Which probably triggered this "Dear women of this forum" thread. The later thread blew overnight 11+ pages. It was an "Ok let's do this right" Gone Wrong moment after few pages though O.o

Thxfully for me I sometimes type in a note memos before posting it here, so a couple of my posts were saved, but without context they mean nothing ?

Edit: 

You're only missing mild insult-slinging and "male vs female" drama

@RendHeaven I'm just a bystander witness to this but it seemed it was closer to.. "Male vs Male vs Female" O.o

Edited by mivafofa

Definitely an opportunity to improve consciousness quality.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I thought I was woke for a minute.

God damn it !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin ill never forget the memes you posted there though ? that was hilariously revealing 

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

I thought I was woke for a minute.

God damn it !

xD

I thought I travelled back in time. Was not even surprised.

44 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

the timing was almost comedic, it was a real shit storm haha, then it just vanished. 

It's like we were given a second chance ?

We all get a second chance at being empathetic and loving people.  Let’s see how long it lasts ?

Any of you who have reasonable technical knowledge might be able to recover some stuff from your browser cache.

I've done that in the past in similar situations, I don't remember the exact methodology though but if you feel like you particularly need something that was lost it might be worth investigating further

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

@StarStruck You're only missing mild insult-slinging and "male vs female" drama - really irrelevant stuff :D

That is the salt and pepper of this forum. Learning happens when clashes happen. 

1 hour ago, dflores321 said:

@StarStruck the timing was almost comedic, it was a real shit storm haha, then it just vanished. 

It's like we were given a second chance ?.

It was midnight when I discovered that thread and I was looking forward to read it the next morning. :/

I kind of hoped for some spicy sexual stories by the female members of this forum. ??

In Tate we trust

Yea there was some dude who was dissing German girls for like 5 posts straight, came out of field :D:D