Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

My Testimony of Actualized.org - I’m enlightened now

10 posts in this topic

All risks were my own doing and are not meant to encourage any kind of extreme seeking. 

I first came to this content feeling under-stimulated intellectually. I was also in the middle of a quest of spiritual exploration. I can now say I’ve acquired what I’ve always wanted. It was a lot closer than I thought! It was all in me. The ability to raise my consciousness to discover any of my childhood ontological questions. Arahant... from my NS experience might be a fitting title. But the truth is, what I am is far beyond any imaginable boundaries. I’ve become infinite. I’ve become death. But most importantly, in the operation of my character, I’ve become 0. Going along with its fantasies around a human life. It’s fun to see things from the Captain’s Chair for once ?

I can’t believe how personal this work is. It’s on YOUR ego. It’s your journey. And no one else’s. No one else can really say where you’re at than an honest view of yourself. From aliens, to ghosts, to psychic powers, to contact with deities, to become deities, to inter dimensional beings, to aliens, to jumping realities, buddhist enlightenment & nibbana(“I” have tasted nibbana many times in just weeks, and Lucifer, angels, energetic halos, healing people accidentally, interfering with electronics with kundalini, the list goes on.... holy fuck. I thank whatever God is responsible for this karma. Sure I’ve paid ridiculous prices here no one here knows of ($100k maybe, physically dangerous at times as well, not to mention the psychological costs of entry, and some things even worse). 

But I’ve finally come to learn to avoid suffering. It’s so natural. Let the ego do it’s work and just be conscious. It’s all you ever could do. Now you just don’t resist it. Use the 3 characteristics to dissolve any painful sensations or thoughts. The Dharma is your weapon. Learn how to properly wield it. 

This video is guaranteed to change your life.

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the existence of the Diamond Sutra, did a quick wikipedia read, its allegedly the oldest printed book in history and whose literal title translates to "Weapon to cut illusions".

Is suffering not just part of being human?

If I am human and I want to survive, I must suffer. I need to eat, drink, sleep etc. I have physical and emotional needs. If I didn't suffer; I wouldn't not -suffer. I would be Absolute. If I was Absolute, I wouldn't be here to talk about it. So we can be enlightened of our true nature, beyond survival, but permanent enlightenment is actually what IS. And if God wants to imagine itself as human, then those needs are real because that's what it imagines.

What's your thoughts?

Tbh mate, I feel I’m kind of getting there. I’ve had a good few awakenings, Jesus a damn good few awakenings. All sorts of shit, even to the point where I can see how I’m creating a person. As in creating my own dads jaw line. Or anyone, I could see somehow how I was constructing people, and it was happening like in some perfect sort of sync, in a way I can’t explain, it just was, I could see how it was working. That pinpoint, every human that exists I’ve seen, but I can’t explain how, but I have seen how I am constructing a person that sits in front of me. Genuinely. I could just see how it was happening, it was ridiculous. But it was true. It was just the way it is. But..... I’m sorry to tell u, but I think you’ve lost the plot. I don’t think you’ve got this shit down, there’s something about it that just doesn’t feel right. Maybe I’m wrong, who knows. But errr.. I don’t know, just feels like somehow your deluded ??‍♂️. Even though your genuine. Just deluded. To be honest I’ve no idea why I just posted this reply mate. It just came out, I can’t even remember the title of the post if I’m honest it’s up the top of the page out of view?. Either way, I think you’ve lost the plot mate. I know I wanted to get that point across anyway. You seem a good guy, genuine. But you’ve lost it??‍♂️

@RMQualtrough Wrecked cars, psych ward medical fees not covered by predatory insurance companies, lost reputation, business relationships changing, giving thousands to the homeless, random people, or coworkers in need. Frivolous spending when you realize money is just a tool. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

51 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

Tbh mate, I feel I’m kind of getting there. I’ve had a good few awakenings, Jesus a damn good few awakenings. All sorts of shit, even to the point where I can see how I’m creating a person. As in creating my own dads jaw line. Or anyone, I could see somehow how I was constructing people, and it was happening like in some perfect sort of sync, in a way I can’t explain, it just was, I could see how it was working. That pinpoint, every human that exists I’ve seen, but I can’t explain how, but I have seen how I am constructing a person that sits in front of me. Genuinely. I could just see how it was happening, it was ridiculous. But it was true. It was just the way it is. But..... I’m sorry to tell u, but I think you’ve lost the plot. I don’t think you’ve got this shit down, there’s something about it that just doesn’t feel right. Maybe I’m wrong, who knows. But errr.. I don’t know, just feels like somehow your deluded ??‍♂️. Even though your genuine. Just deluded. To be honest I’ve no idea why I just posted this reply mate. It just came out, I can’t even remember the title of the post if I’m honest it’s up the top of the page out of view?. Either way, I think you’ve lost the plot mate. I know I wanted to get that point across anyway. You seem a good guy, genuine. But you’ve lost it??‍♂️

Awakening is a simple as drying into your authentic self every moment by trusting your heart to guide you. IMO. 

Whether it takes a NDE/NS crashing into a tree at 60-80 mph head on to find that out depends, but your journey is likely to be much less high stakes.

Edited by BipolarGrowth

31 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

@RMQualtrough Wrecked cars, psych ward medical fees not covered by predatory insurance companies, lost reputation, business relationships changing, giving thousands to the homeless, random people, or coworkers in need. Frivolous spending when you realize money is just a tool. 

Soz to hear. I'm in the UK so to hear of people being near bankrupted to receive medical care seems insane. Surely being able to actually live is the most basic human right? What sort of Darwinian nightmare is it where we just throw the sick to the wolves to die? It seems a simple step away from eugenics.

Anyway. I mentioned you a few times in my thread about the impossibility of experiencing nonduality (due to your experience with cessation). I know this site doesn't notify for such things but I'd be much obliged if you could give your input on the matter. As I see it, cessation is the only direct "experience" of nonduality, though ironically it's a non-experience.

@BipolarGrowth I'm surprised you've been allowed to record in the hospital.  When I was in the psych ward, taking photos or recordings were not permitted.  Anyway, I wish you the best dude. I get a good compassionate vibe from you.