Intraplanetary

Do you understand that you're all Alone here?

42 posts in this topic

Hello friends,

How does the understanding of being Alone in this universe as the Subjective Perspective benefit you in practice?

For example, for me, these are some of the practical applications:

1. I understand that I imagine everyone else's thoughts and emotions, hence when I talk with someone I can drop all the assumptions (to the best of my ability) about what I think they think or feel and really be in the present moment. This is huge for me because it's the worst to cling with assumptions and be wrapped up in stories.

2. I care way less what others think because I do all the thinking anyway/imagine what others think unless someone tells me directly. 

3.) I just feel so much lighter and peaceful having this understanding that it's me who is doing all the thinking. I now sit and imagine other people, they don't really exist in my consciousness at the moment. However, I still don't experience others being as me when I have direct experience with them.

Share your thoughts :)

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

Ultimately, there is no "I" imagining everyone else's thoughts and emotions. "You" are no more real than the rest of "us". Believing that "you" are the only reality is solipsism. Waking up is the dissolving of all boundaries.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha Still made up guy talking here and you are trying to explain to imaginary spiritual people non duality. 

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

Ultimately, there is no "I" imagining everyone else's thoughts and emotions. "You" are no more real than the rest of "us". Believing that "you" are the only reality is solipsism. Waking up is the dissolving of all boundaries.

Leo wrote this: ''The only thing you will ever find in this work is yourself.'' Who is yourself?

I'll always have an ego because I need to function in this world. Even Buddha had an ego.

softly into the Abyss...

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Moksha Still made up guy talking here and you are trying to explain to imaginary spiritual people non duality. 

Lucid dreaming, bro xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Zeroguy

6 minutes ago, Moksha said:

There is only One. No you or anybody else. 

7 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Believing that "you" are the only reality is solipsism.

Actuallly... I like solipsism. 

softly into the Abyss...

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Zeroguy

There is only One. No you or anybody else. 

and you're are part of the One because everything is One. being a part makes you a whole as far as spirituality goes 

softly into the Abyss...

Just now, Intraplanetary said:

and you're are part of the One because everything is One. being a part makes you a whole as far as spirituality goes 

There are no parts. 

How did you cope with the aftermath of the awakening that you were all alone in the universe ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Zeroguy said:

There are no parts. 

you're not good at justifying your points. at all

softly into the Abyss...

1 minute ago, Shin said:

How did you cope with the aftermath of the awakening that you were all alone in the universe ?

I would imagine it would be one of the biggest mindfucks ever + ineffable experience. It's very empowering for me to start realising that it's all me imagining this whole thing and that there is no one else outside of my perspective

softly into the Abyss...

Yes, and I'm feeling scared, is there light on the other side of this?

I keep getting sublte hints from life that I am god, did I put them there? Are there more to come?

I'm talking to myself

5 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

you're not good at justifying your points. at all

Reality is whole.Unified whole.There are no creatures,people,aliens,trees,cars.

18 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

Leo wrote this: ''The only thing you will ever find in this work is yourself.'' Who is yourself?

I'll always have an ego because I need to function in this world. Even Buddha had an ego.

You are me, the tree outside your house, and the conch shell at the bottom of the ocean. Ultimately, everything is the same Consciousness, in different states of awareness.

It is possible, although rare, to live mostly free from ego. You can survive, and even thrive, without identifying with individuality. That is the secret of genius. They let go of the illusion of separation, and draw from the infinite well of Consciousness that is our true nature. Music, sculpture, dance, physics, basketball, gymnastics, whatever....they see beyond their individuality and draw from the infinite well of ultimate reality. Ego is the antithesis of enlightenment.

5 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

I would imagine it would be one of the biggest mindfucks ever + ineffable experience. It's very empowering for me to start realising that it's all me imagining this whole thing and that there is no one else outside of my perspective

Yes you've been here in this same spot forever.

@Intraplanetary Still made up guy talking here.You imagined it all.You can't experience since you are all.

There can't be conversation here.

7 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

Be prepared for a huge depression when you awake 100% to that fact and come back to Intraplanetary ego identification.

I wish you the best, you don't necessarily need to go through that, but it's possible and it's normal.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them