Kingston

Psychedelic & Contemplation

1 post in this topic

All the insights here are coming from my direct experiences rather than belief or wishful thinking.

Now I get it why Leo has mentioned a lot of times that psychedelic could be one of the most important tools for consciousness work. Well, if you don’t have a reference experience of what’s actually being truly conscious, or being conscious of different aspect of consciousness, it’s brutally hard to grow yourself from the deepest lever. I mean the real growth, so called “breakthrough growth”. How can I be sure about it? It’s because I become conscious of my growth and a lot of fundamental deep changes that it’s too much to share them here.

Direct experience is all we get, and psychedelic is one strong tool to give you the reference experience that would seriously transform your life afterwards if you also contemplate in your so called “sober state” while you awake. ( make contemplation your passion my friend !) 

well, at least that’s what I do ;). I contemplate as long as  I’m by myself or stay awake. I would say responsible use of psychedelic with serious contemplation and the building of the foundation (ground work) can seriously grow you from a deepest lever. At least from my own direct experience.

anyway, thank you Leo for showing me the way.