charlie cho

Anybody who's MBTI an ENTJ (or anybody similar for instance INTJ or ENTP)

3 posts in this topic

I'm just curious to know how you people deal with others. Many assumptions people can make about ENTJs

• We have no problem getting toxic people out of our lives
  • We don't mind being the bad guy to do the right thing
  • We have a tendency to want to dominate in groups
  • Many label ENTJs as heartless, but in reality they don't know what really motivates us underneath. It's not generally something "evil" as they like to think.
  • Most people like to put us in leadership positions
  • We are not too detail oriented. We like to deal with the big picture rather

Anyways, how are you people. 

You must be extremely conscious of how you can run people over with your logic.  I have found developing my feminine side / empathy / listening skills to be extremely important to balance this weakness.

And you'd be surprised, when you let go of dependence on logic alone, the world gets a lot more colorful and rich.

I think the last time I took the MBTI test I was an ENTJ but I will say that my T function and my E function were relatively weak. I consider myself more of an ambivert rather than an extrovert and I like to think have a pretty good integration of matters of the head and heart. 

12 minutes ago, charlie cho said:
  • We have no problem getting toxic people out of our lives Yes this is true for me. I have no problem with being alone and therefore have no problem with letting go of people who aren't good for me. I often feel that is more so reflective of how I've developed as a person, how I learned to have better boundaries, and how I've decided to mind my own business and focus on my own life more. 
  • We don't mind being the bad guy to do the right thing Yes pretty spot on. 
  • We have a tendency to want to dominate in groups Not at all. I find myself wanting to be more collaborative rather than dominate. Sometimes I come off as having more leader like qualities but it isn't intentional or wrapped in a desire of having people under me.  
  • Many label ENTJs as heartless, but in reality they don't know what really motivates us underneath. It's not generally something "evil" as they like to think. Maybe this is because I have a weak T function but I did have people in the past not be able to see a heart underneath but that was more due to a lack of context of what my goals were. Most of the time I come of rather warm. 
  • Most people like to put us in leadership positions Yeah I have had this happen to me. I've had people in my life assume that I have my life together simply the way that I carry myself and that I know how to lead a group when in reality that isn't the case and internally I'm just as clueless and confused as everyone else. 
  • We are not too detail oriented. We like to deal with the big picture rather Yes this resonates but I will say that even though I care about the big picture rather than the details, there is a part of me that likes to be thorough to produce the best, most complete product possible. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/