Someone here

How to overcome existential fears?

26 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

If one is terrified of the idea of hell and death and such things.. How to put those fears to rest once and for all? 

Might sound silly to some, but I have deep compassion for this, as it plagued me as well. All I can say it those notions are gone. There is just what is immediately appearing already, and no one is separate from this to do anything about this. In seeing this, all problems were left unsolved, yet disappeared. There is simply what already is immediately appearing to happen.

This was solved before apparent liberation, btw. The first God-realization actually put it to rest completely. Even before that it was more or less settled via contemplation and psychedelics, but doubts weren’t 100% cleared until God-realization.

Edited by The0Self

"If one is terrified of the idea of hell and death and such things.. How to put those fears to rest once and for all?"

If you want to completely be free of those fears, the only real way is to go to hell and die.

(I'm speaking metaphorically, chillax mods).

The best way, that I know of, to get to heaven is by smoking a shit load of DMT/Changa, go to hell and die, and then eventually wake up in heaven.

Use advice at own risk.

(Although absolutely speaking, there is no risk, only reward - there is nothing to be afraid of. Everything is temporary.)

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Thanks for the responses everyone... But none is helpful lol 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Thanks for the responses everyone... But none is helpful lol 

No one can help anyone.

We can only listen to and talk to and accept and love and forgive the other.

When this happens unconditionally, the other can often help himself. The inner ? pieces starts falling into place.

All of this life is an inner game. Really.

Most people are only playing the outer game. Which is fine. I'm glad they do, so the dream can sustain itself.

But if you want to awaken to the true nature of reality (i.e. start lucid dreaming) you have to focus on the internal game.

When the inner game falls into place. When you have peace, joy, love from within, everything on the outside is suddenly seen to be perfect as well.

Magic. Fantasy. Imagination. Just a dream, just Oneness. Just God. Just Love. Just Lila.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@WaveInTheOcean what you're saying has nothing to do with my question. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho