John Iverson

Cocky Man Example

20 posts in this topic

can you guys give me examples of A guy or person who is Cocky, always Leo Said one of the characters of being attractive is being cocky and  i want to see it.

A guy who never stops talking. 

A guy who doesn't reply when you're desperately waiting for him to reply. 

A guy who is basically an asshole in a lighthearted way. Still asshole. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Agreeing with compliments or complimenting someone's observational skills for noticing, rather than saying thanks.

Any movie/tv show examples? Would be easier to visualize. 

1 hour ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@John Iverson This is a very good example. Observe his behavior. 

i thought he is being charismatic here haha

On 10.6.2021. at 7:47 AM, Preety_India said:

A guy who never stops talking. 

A guy who doesn't reply when you're desperately waiting for him to reply. 

A guy who is basically an asshole in a lighthearted way. Still asshole. 

I raise my hand. 

Cockies are not attractive, they are annoying

@Hulia 

3 hours ago, Hulia said:

Cockies are not attractive, they are annoying

Yes that is what i think too. That is why i never considered it as a positive thing unless the girl is being a bitch and you stand up for yourself. You can be confident and charismatic and cool and fun without being cocky.

Edited by Karmadhi

Cocky guys are honestly super annoying. Their cockiness is usually a facade that covers deeper insecurities and issues. 

Some women will mistake cockiness for confidence. But usually, once a woman has experience and discernment, cockiness becomes super repellant. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Movies aren't real life.  This is closer to what would really happen xD...

11 minutes ago, FlyingLotus said:

Movies aren't real life.  This is closer to what would really happen xD...

AHHAHAAH parody 

@Emerald Exactly, i dont know why Leo and other people here advocate it. Sure it can work but is it worth the hassle and hatred you get from it? Plus it does not show real confidence or authenticity which apparently is what matters the most

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

wowwwww

That would never work in real life lmao

It's Love.

When it comes to dating, funny is way, way, way more important than cocky.  Being funny in a way that’s authentic to your personality.  That video shows different types of funny, charismatic guys.  Maybe explore which type is closest to your personality.

Cocky funny is different than obnoxious.  Obnoxious only works if the girl is super mesmerized like Scarlett Johansson in that movie clip. 

A cocky funny style also needs a huge dose of irony.  Charisma videos don’t talk about that enough.  The cocky guy is self aware he’s being cocky, but since there’s genuine cleverness and the girl is into it, it’s okay.  Russell Brand and Robert Downey Jr are good examples. 

Not every girl likes cocky, but most people like funny.  

Robert Downey Jr, Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie skew more “cocky funny” in that video clip, although they’re not obnoxious.  Sebastian is quite forward, but Sharon Stone is really into it, so it works.

Don’t know about you, but I would drop kick each and every Avenger to get to someone kind, funny and well-adjusted like Chris Evans.  Kind, funny, strong, well-adjusted guys attract women who are the same.  The real question is what kind of person do you want to attract?

19 hours ago, intotheblack said:

is being a psycho attractive?? HAHA

On 12/06/2021 at 5:29 AM, FlyingLotus said:

A cocky funny style also needs a huge dose of irony.  Charisma videos don’t talk about that enough.  The cocky guy is self aware he’s being cocky, but since there’s genuine cleverness and the girl is into it, it’s okay.  Russell Brand and Robert Downey Jr are good examples. 

That really is the key, there has to be self awareness, like youre laughing together at what was just said it becomes a funny situation for both. If there isnt self-awareness it indicates arrogance and the woman will probably laugh at that guy. I can see how this is being taught in general messing up a lot of guys and them just coming across as arrogant, there always has to be a sense of detachment. 

Im not a star wars fan but Han Solo always makes me laugh in this clip -