Alan Reji

What do you think about this guy?

20 posts in this topic

When are you guys gonna build me a throne like that? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have no idea what's going on with this man. He seems to have gotten enlightened, and his words are mostly profound, look at the number of his followers. People claim he can do miracles. But then, look at his actions. And there are a number of other gurus out there just like him.

Seriously, what's going on?

27 minutes ago, Alan Reji said:

How many gurus actually teach about the depth of self deception? How many gurus even know the mechanisms behind self deception? 

There's enlightenment, and then there's deconstructing the MANY processes and mechanisms of the human mind that compose the self structure. My personal theory is that many gurus that end up becoming zen devils are gurus who never bothered to study their own bullshit, aka didn't bother to study the mind in the way that they studied the absolute. 

This is why I appreciate the teachings of people like Leo or Peter Ralston. Full Buddha level awakening alone isn't full "enlightenment," in a sense. 

4 hours ago, Alan Reji said:

I have no idea what's going on with this man. He seems to have gotten enlightened, and his words are mostly profound, look at the number of his followers. People claim he can do miracles. But then, look at his actions. And there are a number of other gurus out there just like him.

The number of followers doesn't mean anything. Most people will choose someone who is charismatic but full of shit over someone truly enlightened but not as charismatic.

If a person's actions do not reflect his supposed realization, he's not enlightened. You could call it an enlightened ego.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

FarCry 7: Nithyananda Edition ;)

Bet it's riddled with microtransactions.

muy excelentementexDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

enlightement stuff is about laughter, so I laugh out loud!

and this mug.... fucking brilliantxD

A guru success is measured by how many students he coerced into having sex with him.

Or if he is a wannabe guru, by how many students lick his feet.

Do you have number on that ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I enjoy seeing that few have truly done research about who It is actually, neither you are conciouss of spiritual hierarchy, which is in fact a very complex topic in it's own. It is an incarnation, such things do happen. You can be in this realm and acces the divine or the divine may come to this realm, both arrive at the same place, however subtle distinction are done. I may understand your reluctance about him, I had the same, but I encourage you to actually see for yourself and know the work that he is doing. He is an avatar and is the 1008 Incarnation of Paramashiva, it is actually the oldest unbroken lineage ever. The manifestation of an avatar is extremely rare, one is Sri Anandamayi Ma (perfect being since being born) and Babaji which is a being who trascended and keeps alive his form for the love to the Truth-Seekers. It is very very rare, such things are miracles and gifts from God, offering itself. Is he such thing? Idk, check for yourself. Investigate for yourself, see some of his Darshan. Or even better, go to see him in form and come again and say it's a just regular man. I promise, if u see this being all your life will be transformed. That is the grace of such beings, in fact the reason of it's existance. Each avatar comes for a purpose a reason. Some just are in ecstasy, others guide in silence, others have a more active play in society, they are the same being.

If anyone is truly interested in knowing the Truth about avatars and spiritual hierarchy beyond mere talk or debate of opinions, I really recommend the book: Wings to Freedom  from Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath. It's very cheap to talk, very few truly wanna go deep in all the questions that are mentioned in this amazing forum, they just want easy answers, however this topic is almost as deep as u can get. Because not only you are trying to understand the higest states possibles in existance, you are trying to understand their level of realization from your own and then categorize it. Like a baby trying to understand rocket science. We sometimes have to be humble in this work and understand that we don't know shit.

@The Buddha  He is very sophisticated, yes. There must be various unknown factors to his actions. But how could anything ever justify rape and sexual harassment?

@Bojan V  Well we all have the potentiality to be so. We are all avatars in ignorance of our own being and powers. Is something like the Buddha nature in all beings. However, you have not discover it yet. So it is not about who is or not, we all are, it is about being integrated and authentic with that truth.

@Alan Reji If u knew anything about him you would know that is impossible. He has no desire at all for this world, he is just a temporar traveler that is all. It is the clothes and rudraksha the only thing he uses, as a means for trasmitting better the message. U don't need nike shoes to run but they definately help, however give those shoes to a baby. The fact, is that if u believe those who are saying that you would have killed Christ at the time. Like where is your common sense? U think an avatar will manifest in this reality and there will be no strong oposition? No strong lies and manipulation? A full complot for destroying him? Honestly where is your common sense. It is precisely because an avatar is the gateway, the shortcut, that he will always face this kind of situations. Moreover, this full bullshit that is going arround him is the final reason that makes me be sure that he is an avatar. If he faced no strong opposition, It would be clear that he is not an avatar.

The same way with Osho, an extraordinary Buddha. One of the most self-educated persons that have walked this earth, he was a bibliophilie. In fact, he was about to be one of the humans who read more books in all human history, however one day he just saw that he had nothing to learn about them and never read a book again. A being who truly saw beyond and understood all aspects and dimensions of life and celebrated his existance. Then people belive this kind of bullshit that was being said about him. Like, really??? I mean you are here for the Truth and u just buy whatever they tell you, it simply amazes me. It is in fact, this opposition that faces all awake people the key distinction to know how advanced a teaching is. Or is Leo Gura a cult leader? It is a thing you would only buy due to your ignorance, because now that u truly now Leo: How that outrageous sounds?

(PD: Some Gurus are also total bullshit and have done terrible things in name of being a Guru. That should be very much taken into account and is one of the worse crims that can be committed in this reality, in terms of karmic debt is beyond imaginable. However, all I'm trying to say is that anyone who is saying something advanced an true MUST encounter this types of things. For me it is even a confirmation that he is a an amazing teacher)

@The Buddha I tought I was the only one here endorsing him. His akashik readings and personal akashik readings by his kids, the practices of completion, samhara daghana kriya, third eye meditations (yes plural), living enlightenment book, and other books... where do I begin to describe his years of work from 2004.

This guy literally saved my life 95% alone compared to the rest of self-help industry.

I totally endorse him, bur secretly. I don't want any arguments, I have enough already. He is like shiva to me, he is the first guy I will listen to and I cannot explain why. It is surreal, but it's true.

On 10/06/2021 at 4:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

Lol

On 2021.06.10. at 6:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

I am REALLY curious what do you really think taken the consideration various topics you have covered over the years, like stage turquise problems, self-bias, cult-psychology, religions like islam, limitations of logic, various mystical traditions, guru-disciple tradition, radical openmindedness e.c.t You will probably write something else here and be careful of your words.

This is not an attack, i would be genuinely interested, but I guess I will never know, no matter what you write here. For example, if you look at him or watch his videos, you will feel it. Whatever, i guess this is waste of time, let whoever wants to argue and criticize to argue and criticize whatever.

But I will say this to other forum members, sadhguru exclusive enters this territory of "illogical bullshittery" which is pretty much the same territory as a Nithyananda speaking and he is merely nothing but a modern version of Osho.

Edited by Applegarden8

About this old topic... I think new interesting information has just arrived. Few days ago the The United Nations (UN) wrotte a report on the persecution that this man is facing for more than 2 decades. In fact, the Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) held a general discusion on 24th June about:

12h30 to 14h30 - Part 1: “Equality and non-discrimination with a focus on indigenous women and girls and intersecting forms of discrimination”

16h00 to 18h00 - Part 2: “Effective participation, consultation and consent of indigenous women and girls in political and public life”

In the report about Kailash Union, it is well explained the discrimination that hindu women are suffering. Not only that, but elaborates furthermore and recognizes the prosecution all hindus are facing as a community and obviously also the head of state Nithyananda. In the report explains in detail the reality of hindu women, because that is the main agenda of CEDAW.

Here you have the links of The United Nations, the official answer of the hindu nation Kailasa and the UN report if u want to read it.

https://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/CEDAW/Pages/DGDRightsIndigenousWomenAndGirls.aspx

https://gov.shrikailasa.org/briefings-statements/united-nations-acknowledges-persecution-on-the-sph-and-his-followers/

51.docx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what avatars/incarnations have to live. In the followings years more and more information will be revealed and people will start to recognize things for what they are. However, it is the most normal thing for them, they know it and they face it with deep love and acceptance. Or u think that such beings can exist in the system without a great oppositon? Or u can buy that, and scream crucify him! lol how can u buy things so fast I can't understand it. I was really surprised by the comments here and how easily is to fall into our society traps and ecosystem. I also have my traps and blindspots and the recognition of them is an amazing process, specially when I get offended because the ego is always offended when shown his own reflections. Anyway, new information, first report of the UN recognising this reality. Take it or not, think he is fake or not whatever. I just had to post this info. The wise can't be tricked and will find the gold over the shit and propaganda.

---------------------

Have a great day:x