Live Life Liam

Here Is The Key To Overcome Any Fear!

7 posts in this topic

Here is advice if you are struggling overcoming your fears. I really hope this helps :)

How to overcome your fears? I do warn you that this will shock you though. Facing your fears is not an easy thing to do but in this video I will teach you how to overcome any fear you hold.

Edited by Live Life Liam

@Live Life Liam

You are so cute ! ... but you speak so fast that I have to use subtitles to understand the contents, (English is not my first language.)

1 minute ago, Prabhaker said:

@Live Life Liam

You are so cute ! ... but you speak so fast that I have to use subtitles to understand the contents, (English is not my first language.)

Oops my bad. Haha a public speaking mentor mentioned that to me that it's pretty much the thing I need to work on and maybe taking pauses to help the audience breath haha. 

I get too passionate sometimes I get carried away.

I'll work out it but thank you for the comment :)

Nice video man, hopefully it will help some people.

Edited by Schulzy

The content is good and i know how difficult it can be as ive done a couple vids myself but its a little hard to follow just because of the delivery as its very rapid. I can tell your talking off the cuff which is good but you might want to have a loose structure written down. 

But main thing is that youre doing it and putting it out, so as long as you keep going all these things will sort themselves out. Seriously amazing you started so young, so keep it up man!