Preety_India

Jordan Peterson

21 posts in this topic

I want to note down some insights from Jordan Peterson. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I watched something about Jordan Peterson that I liked 

Will include the link. 

Also send journals. 

People I'll focus on in this week. 

Jonathan Haidt 

Leanor Penny 

Eli shafak

Ayaan Hirsi Ali 

Emily Maitlis 

Although I try to stay away from all the radical stuff now. But still. 

Some of the things i agree with. 

Sargon of Akkad

Tucker Carlson 

Steven Crowder 

Ben Shapiro 

Milo Yiannopoulos 

Nicholas J Fuentes 

Alex Jones

Paul Joseph Watson 

Billy O Reilly 

Candace Owens

Dave Rubin

Tim Pool

Laura Ingraham 

Sean Hannity 

Glen Beck 

Trump

James Goddard 

Edited by Preety_India

There are some low grade conservatives 

I think the low grade conservatives are better because they don't brainwash you that much. 

Edited by Preety_India

This is so crazy. She doesn't even let him talk. 

@Preety_India

Why do you keep watching these videos,?

I am genuinely curious, because you just seem to get infuriated and feel like punching somebody every time you watch them or not?

It seems a bit counterproductive to me. 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

28 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

Why do you keep watching these videos,?

I am genuinely curious, because you just seem to get infuriated and feel like punching somebody every time you watch them or not?

It seems a bit counterproductive to me. 

I find these videos quite interesting. Although I don't totally subscribe to Far Right populism, I do understand and accept low grade liberal form of reasonable conservatism. I might be politically in the middle of liberal and conservative.. 

I learn a lot from these videos. Very educational and i like studying politics. 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I find these videos quite interesting. Although I don't totally subscribe to Far Right populism, I do understand and accept low grade liberal form of reasonable conservatism. I might be politically in the middle of liberal and conservative.. 

I learn a lot from these videos. Very educational and i like studying politics. 

I see. It makes sense then.

I am probably somewhere in the middle as well, but i try to integrate all viewpoints in to one and use it as a framework to analyze any given amount of parties included in a debate.

This is like a superpower, if i was able to do it better i am still learning, because you can almost predict how either side will react in any given disagreement, especially on disagreements. There are certain patterns that just continiously repeat, just in different manifestations, from either side.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

This video is an excellent example on radicalization and how radicalization happens online so easily. 

Recruiting happens online. 

There are many different types of radicalization and extremism existing online that one should carefully sort out and avoid. 

This is where the internet turns toxic and is misused and certain vulnerable people becomes victims to this. 

I once became too close to such things which would have possibly ruined my life. Now I'm careful about sorting all this stuff from real things. It's easy to get suckered in when you don't have enough "internet maturity." internet maturity is only earned from being online and learning from different sources. 

Staying away from predatory sources online should be the goal.. 

40 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

This video is an excellent example on radicalization and how radicalization happens online so easily. 

Recruiting happens online. 

There are many different types of radicalization and extremism existing online that one should carefully sort out and avoid. 

This is where the internet turns toxic and is misused and certain vulnerable people becomes victims to this. 

I once became too close to such things which would have possibly ruined my life. Now I'm careful about sorting all this stuff from real things. It's easy to get suckered in when you don't have enough "internet maturity." internet maturity is only earned from being online and learning from different sources. 

Staying away from predatory sources online should be the goal.. 

wow that is heavy, where did your journey take you to?

I for my part desperately wanted to sell my soul to the devil at some point to get money and power, but mostly to get rid of my pain and suicidal thoughts. i think i was about 16 years old back then, luckily i did not stumble across such a source, this could have spelled disaster.

And it is no surprise to me that mostly teenagers get into this.

I used to be quite influenceable and vulnerable myself.

The problem with this is, it works. It gives you a sense of superiority and purpose. Its like having a life goal but this is of course a toxic life purpose.

But if somebody is young, lost, in pain and desperate, this could save them but destroys everything around them.

@Marcel I was indoctrinated into white supremacy 3 years ago. My ex American boyfriend Joseph helped me get out of it. 

It was a Youtuber who is American. I used to watch his content. I won't mention his name for safety reasons. He is banned from YouTube now. 

I need to watch this debate later. 

Now I don't understand a lot of the European politics because of Language barrier but at least I understand British politics. 

British politics is interesting as well, teaches you a lot of things. 

But I was mostly into American politics. 

I'll be more into British politics from now on although not being in the loop might cause me a lot of confusion.. 

I want to note down different types of extremist content. 

I'll do this later. Just keeping a reminder here. 

Reminder symbol - ♠️

I just cawn't..... Please. I'm laughing so hard at this. 

If someone could butcher the English language better than him. The accent was quite a treat!! 

Edited by Preety_India

Gotta study this later. 

My God this guy got skills. Mad Respect. 

I don't agree with this guy but his style is amazing. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Marcel I was indoctrinated into white supremacy 3 years ago. My ex American boyfriend Joseph helped me get out of it. 

It was a Youtuber who is American. I used to watch his content. I won't mention his name for safety reasons. He is banned from YouTube now. 

That is interesting, what exactly resonated with you while watching this content?

@Marcel it's so difficult to say now, since so much time has passed. It was 3 years ago. I forgot how I was exactly back then but I was quite ignorant and naive. 

I had zero knowledge of American politics back then. I worshipped Trump, even donated to his campaign. 

That YouTuber used a lot of manipulation and emotional language. His videos were full of satire and the evidence he used was pure cherry picking. When someone does that, it works really well, especially if you have zero idea about reality, you take all the cherry picking as truth. 

He made CNN look bad. 

He made it sound very legit, with emotions, music and a constant propagandist ethos to his content. 

This continued for a month after which I began to grow anxious and agitated. I felt terrible. I began to explore why I was feeling that way. 

I realized that I was becoming hateful everyday because of his videos. 

But it didn't stop there. 

I later joined a White Supremacist group (I can't say the name for privacy reasons), and I stayed in that group for almost a year. 

This group was involved in a prominent hate crime in the US. 

That's when I finally woke up and realized how dangerous it was. 

I left the group post that White Supremacist attack. 

I felt much better when I was finally liberated from all the BS.