integral

How to cure Athletes Feet?

12 posts in this topic

Have a friend that has athletes feet, pretty bad, he asked me for help solving it. What is the holistic or root systemic issue causing this? Maybe it could be as simple as a food sensitivity?

If anyone has experience with this please share! Thank you.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Tea tree oil. The strongest you can get. This stuff is absolutely wonderful for (external) fungal infections. I was struggling with nail fungal infection for years and this stuff helped me clear it out. 

This is very common in people who spend a lot of time wearing sweaty socks during sports such as football players because those fungal love moist environment. He needs to expose her feet as much as possible, keep them dry and not wear socks at home. 

The oil should be used up to 5 times a day. If there is fungal overgrowth under nails, that may take fw months to clear, it is recommended to cut his nails as small as possible and then always force the oil behind the nail. 

But more holistically speaking, this could be sign of weakened immunity, vitamin D deficiency, fungal overgrowth in the gut and other. Ask him if he has anal itching, white-coated tongue and if these things appear elsewhere on the body. You will commonly see spots around the scrotum, armpits and neck. 

But it may be as simple as doing too much sports and wearing tight shoes for excessive amounts of time 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Thank you, will report back with results. :) 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

This might be taboo in a community that leans towards ~natural healing~ but some good old modern chemicals helped me in my teenage years.

Lotrimin obliterated my athlete's foot, it's never come back since then. No negative side effects, personally. So why not try it?

It's Love.

Doctor can give you a single pill, you take the pill once, it wipes out all fungus in on the body. Forget what it's called.

Or just use over-the-counter creams.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

As a teen I was struggling with athlete's foot. Over-the-counter creams helped only temporarily, wherever I stopped using them, the problem came back. The permanent solution I discovered was vinegar. Soaking my feet in diluted vinegar (1:1 vinegar to water, if I recall correctly) for half an hour a day healed the condition. I don't remember how long it took. I would guess a month or so. It definitely depends on the severity of the problem. I'm not sure if this method works for nail fungus, these are much more resilient unfortunately.

I also noticed that exposing your feet to alternately hot and cold water helps, as it improves circulation.

I would look out for sugar consumption. It definitely plays a huge role. As @Michael569 mentioned, the overall immunity might be at play here too.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Doctor can give you a single pill, you take the pill once, it wipes out all fungus in on the body. Forget what it's called.

Are you referring to clotrimazole? It doesn't work as fast and is not as effective either. There are no efficient systemic antifungals available at the moment and once you're on this stuff, your livers markers have to be checked regularly because it is so toxic. 

There are better, more natural fungal treatments like oregano, burdock root, tee trea, wormwood, aloe etc. Also not all fungus is bad. There are good & beneficial fungi that are commensal and it is when microbiome is distorted and disrupted that overgrowth happens. In a balanced gut, fungal overgrowth should not happen. External overgrowth (on feet especially) is often sign of wearing socks and shoes too much and keeping feet too moist. It is really common in athletes, swimmers and hikers. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

9 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Are you referring to clotrimazole? 

I don't know. But it is literally a single pill. I took it and it cured a nail fungus I had for years. It went away within a week. Easiest treatment ever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know. But it is literally a single pill. I took it and it cured a nail fungus I had for years. It went away within a week. Easiest treatment ever.

That's powerful stuff. I have nail fungus in both of my big toe nails, and some of these discussions are giving me some good ideas to work on healing them. Did you have to supplement some nutrition, similar if you took a anti bacterial medication?

I also have a kind of wart on one of my feet. Are the recommended options here like tree oil and vinegar good for warts too?

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

That's powerful stuff. I have nail fungus in both of my big toe nails, and some of these discussions are giving me some good ideas to work on healing them. Did you have to supplement some nutrition, similar if you took a anti bacterial medication?

I also have a kind of wart on one of my feet. Are the recommended options here like tree oil and vinegar good for warts too?

Vinegar should work for warts but I haven't personally tried using it for warts, so I can't vouch for its effectiveness. I would guess that tea tree oil is a good option too. Just give them a shot and see how they do.

16 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Are you referring to clotrimazole? 

If it was a single dose pill, it had to of been fluconazole (diflucan) 150 mg, it is an oral single packaged tablet since that is all that is usually required.

On 11/06/2021 at 11:00 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yup. I had a fungal infection for a good 10 years and it wasn't until I took a pill (It's called Terbafine here in Australia) that it wiped it away.

I tried lazer, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, anti fungal cream etc. The only successful thing was a simple pill I took daily for 3 months.

https://www.youtube.com/@tommicallef 

"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." - Joseph Campbell