Azzam Adlan

I took Salvia and I finally have my first deep awakening

13 posts in this topic

When you are "awake", you realize that there's no such thing as "asleep". You've been awake this whole time :DYou are awake even when you're sleeping, you are awake when you are daydreaming, when you are meditating, eating and so on. You could "see" everything even when your eyes are closed, and "hear" all things in total silence. Boundaries don't exist, they're simply made up in your mind. Holy shit.

This is the wisdom that I got during my trip to lady Salvia. Which, the lady is also You. You ARE Infinite Consciousness. You are It. Holy shit.

Welcome to the matrix. Free drinks at the bar where you can also grab your complementary hypertoy.

Careful with lady Sally though, if she doesn't like you she can put you through the grinder. My most significant experience with Salvia was when I smoked a high extract and a female voice literally said "Hi, I'm Salvia". And basically imparted the following wisdom onto me; everything you ingest becomes a part of you and results in direct communication. The example I was given was when you eat an orange, the sweet taste you feel in your mouth, that is precisely the communication with the "orange spirit". And smoking salvia the effects are precisely communication with Salvia.

"The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same." -Carlos Castaneda

1 hour ago, Azzam Adlan said:

You could "see" everything even when your eyes are closed, and "hear" all things in total silence

what u mean that.

22 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Welcome to the matrix. Free drinks at the bar where you can also grab your complementary hypertoy.

Hahahahahahahaha endless love and gratitude :x

23 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Careful with lady Sally though, if she doesn't like you she can put you through the grinder. 

The most essential thing that I do before taking it is to never underestimate her. So I meditate in the dark and without any distraction noises.

For me, it would be as if taking a look at the mirror, except that the mirror cranks up your reality to infinite folds. 

It is also as if walking on a thin line, with Love that's keeping you balanced. Then you'll realize that there's no line, only Love.

27 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

My most significant experience with Salvia was when I smoked a high extract and a female voice literally said "Hi, I'm Salvia". And basically imparted the following wisdom onto me; everything you ingest becomes a part of you and results in direct communication. 

Very true.

29 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

The example I was given was when you eat an orange, the sweet taste you feel in your mouth, that is precisely the communication with the "orange spirit". And smoking salvia the effects are precisely communication with Salvia.

That's a very lovely way to put it. 

This was only my 4th time on taking Salvia. The first trip wasn't deep and profound, as I only felt the typical gravitational pull, and my soul was simply warming up to the substance. The second trip however, I was able to hear her voice, saying "stop daydreaming and come here." In the distance to my right. I realized she was waiting for me at the time, but knew I wasn't prepared for her. Plus, it was only about 0.05g that I took. At this point I realized what it meant by Salvia being a literal "dream plant", as it's exactly like a switch. A dream switch activator. xD

The third trip wasn't profound, but I knew I was getting close, as I felt I was climbing down and down into the deep depth of my consciousness. There was no voice, only physical discomfort. I took a short shower afterwards due to excessive sweating and wind down to relax and sleep. Which then I woke up a few hours after. Being in the clear state of mind after sleep gave me a signal that it was the perfect time to do it. That's when the fourth hit me. Awakening. Nothing else to be, Nowhere to go, no one to be.

7 minutes ago, Slizzer said:

what u mean that.

If you've meditated enough you'll come to experience that sitting down in total darkness and silence doesn't mean that it's the opposite of what you experience normally throughout your daily activities. That's the duality that your mind creates. Nothing is consciousness. 

I got ptsd instead. Post trip self disorder. 

It's much more than just a dream emulator. At significant doses it can bend reality in such profound ways that it's impossible to put into any sort of words. A lot of people report infinite time loops, morphing into inanimate objects and living out an infinity as if they were always that object, and fighting to keep "existing" while some entities typically giggle in the corner. It really, really, shouldn't be underestimated used as an entheogen.

"The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same." -Carlos Castaneda

@Azzam Adlan Yup! You got it! :D

Tread carefully with saliva though, that shit is not to be trifled with.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Posted (edited)

From Salvia?! Haha that's mad.

I used to smoke 30x. It never seemed profound though just fucking crazy like riding one of those spinning things at the fair that spin you round super fast.

Utter madness.

Fortunately Salvia makes me so legitimately crazy that I don't feel scared of the trains driving through my head or the cheese wires dissecting my body into pieces. I just laugh psychotically instead... Ah yes... Good times...

Edited by RMQualtrough

6 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

I got ptsd instead. Post trip self disorder. 

@BlackMaze Sorry to hear that. Salvia definitely isn't something to be messed with. Perhaps it is also a sign to do more self-inquiry? :D

6 hours ago, impulse9 said:

It's much more than just a dream emulator. At significant doses it can bend reality in such profound ways that it's impossible to put into any sort of words. A lot of people report infinite time loops, morphing into inanimate objects and living out an infinity as if they were always that object, and fighting to keep "existing" while some entities typically giggle in the corner. It really, really, shouldn't be underestimated used as an entheogen.

@impulse9 I did go through all those experiences. The time loop was Me, the carpet was Me. The Infinite realities clashing together is Me. Entities warping around you and laughing at you, they are also Me. Everything that I experienced during that crazy, twisted and elevated consciousness was the work of Itself (capital I) .

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Azzam Adlan Yup! You got it! :D

Tread carefully with saliva though, that shit is not to be trifled with.

Tadaa to me! Hehehe thank you @Leo Gura:x Your work and teaching has been a great help for me. 

I don't plan on taking Salvia for a long while, despite still having so much of it. Now that I've reached my goal, I see no point messing around with it. My next goal would be DMT, or even better, 5-Meo-DMT. That would realistically take me 5-10 years due to my current location and situation. Perhaps I can shorten that? Who knows ;)

Peace and Love.

5 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

From Salvia?! Haha that's mad.

I used to smoke 30x. It never seemed profound though just fucking crazy like riding one of those spinning things at the fair that spin you round super fast.

Utter madness.

Fortunately Salvia makes me so legitimately crazy that I don't feel scared of the trains driving through my head or the cheese wires dissecting my body into pieces. I just laugh psychotically instead... Ah yes... Good times...

It wasn't easy of course. I spent almost 2-3 years trying to break down boundaries bit by bit. 
Who are you in this madness? 

11 minutes ago, Azzam Adlan said:

It wasn't easy of course. I spent almost 2-3 years trying to break down boundaries bit by bit. 
Who are you in this madness? 

In the madness I was one time for ex. something like a blob I called the "cyankyals". We span like a flipbook after I'd fallen through the sky. Lol