blackchair

how to heal pedophiles/killers/rapist/violent people

100 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@UNZARI @mivafofa

@Leo Gura Do you see how you created this narrative for these people with your toxicity? 

Excuse me, I speak from personal experience of dealing with actual psychos. Unlike you, clearly. And fortunately. Your theories sounds like fantasies based on ignorance on these individuals. 

19 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@UNZARI @mivafofa

@Leo Gura Do you see how you created this narrative for these people with your toxicity? 

Listen Leo doesn’t act like a saint and I’m sure some of his comments on the forum could probably still benefit from being cleaned up and softened with sensitivity, but If you are trying to reform a psychopath or a narcissist with unconditional love, it’s much more about you and your unhealed shadow, than about helping them.

My mother married a narcissist, my father. Even after I confronted both of them about all the trauma they had put me through, even after it was crystal clear that my father was the toxic problem of the family gaslighting and abusing everyone, she did not leave him, with the same rhetoric as yours - I will heal him with my unconditional love.

and that created more abuse, more pain, and more codependency in the family than anything else. My mothers need to prove to herself how loving she was (which really isn’t love) by staying in an abusive relationship, was a bigger problem than my fathers narcissism.

People who feel like they have to ‘love the pain out of the psychopaths’ are delusional and do more harm than good by enabling and tolerating abuse around them. 

Here's an optimistic take from Daniel Mackler, a former therapist and psychiatry critic.

His opinion is basically that everyone has the potential to be "fixed", although few will actually succeed in the current paradigm.

12 minutes ago, MatteO22 said:

but If you are trying to reform a psychopath or a narcissist with unconditional love, it’s much more about you and your unhealed shadow, than about helping them.

This.

Because after all, you can't help them, let alone heal them.  It was a painful reality I had to face too.  Only them can save themselves when and if  they're willing to. It's no one's else burden to do so and frankly, it's an extremely heavy baggage to take on. It would suck your soul empty. It's emotionally, mentally, physically, financially, spiritually draining. You come out of there with several PTSDs, having to book your own therapists and earned yourself a life long time of healing. Congratz and for what? For one Narcissist to potentially consider therapy as an optional supply... maybe. yay.

5 minutes ago, mivafofa said:

Congratz and for what? For one Narcissist to potentially consider therapy as an optional supply... maybe. yay.

I have a really good story to prove your point about this:

my father at certain points (only in about one or two instances) did end up in therapy. But it was only after I didn’t put up with anything from him or my mother, it was after I set absolute and firm boundaries that I made sure won’t be touched and crossed. My mothers ‘devotion’ (which has no redeemable quality) did nothing, what so ever. 

Edited by MatteO22

1 hour ago, Windappreciator said:

Do you see how you created this narrative for these people with your toxicity? 

Or... maybe, just maybe, some people here have common sense.

Don't overlook the possibility that you don't know what you're talking about.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or... maybe, just maybe, some people here have common sense.

Don't overlook the possibility that you don't know what you're talking about.

You understand all this is based on a strawman you constructed?

Edited by Windappreciator

@Depersonilized sorry, but the light refers to love. prisons and cops are byproducts of darkness. at one state of consciousness, they exist and at another they completely vanish. 

Genesis 27:27-29

23 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

prisons and cops are byproducts of darkness

Lol

Let's see what tune you sing after your mother is raped and needs to report it to the police who then catch the rapist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura none of the ET races or any of the higher dimensional fields have police systems. simple. in the light there is no need to have police systems. 

15 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

@Leo Gura none of the ET races or any of the higher dimensional fields have police systems. simple. in the light there is no need to have police systems. 

They don't because they did go through stages of ego development we didn't go through so far.

And stop with this light bullshit, you're in the light 24/7, but if you insist and creating dualities like human evil, ET good, then good fucking luck ever realizing that.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

nd stop with this light bullshit, you're in the light 24/7

no you're not. for example, an expression of searching for power is a darker, denser expression of consciousness which lies dormant in the darkness. 

26 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

That was a laughably naïve comment.

no, we just have different POV's coming from different angles of consciousness.

@DreamScape

20 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

Lol. What you cannot see is how your position would counterintuitively lead to more suffering and pain instead of less. That is not very ''high-conscious'' in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

What you cannot see is how your position would counterintuitively lead to more suffering and pain instead of less.

I'm preaching love and light.

2 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

That is not very ''high-conscious'' in my opinion.

and judgments are? I haven't seen you make any points here.

@DreamScape i bet if you were about to get raped, you would be the first one to pray for a police to come help you, or not? Idk. Maybe you just expect a passer-by Joe to save you from the rapist who also has a gun and a knife in his bag to kill anybody trying to oppose him

42 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

and judgments are? I haven't seen you make any points here.

My point is the following: your take is incredibly naïve and unwise. If implemented, it would lead to more suffering and less consciousness. 

8 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

My point is the following: your take is incredibly naïve and unwise. If implemented, it would lead to more suffering and less consciousness. 

You don't even know yet what and how his take would be implemented and already conclude. For someone on a spiritual forum you really do not try to understand someone's POV.

1 hour ago, DreamScape said:

no you're not. for example, an expression of searching for power is a darker, denser expression of consciousness which lies dormant in the darkness. 

You're not wrong, but you don't see the whole picture.

It's not possible to not have policemen and prisons as of now, I don't know how you can't see that and I don't know how to articulate this well enough to be able to explain why it's impossible where we're at, but it really isn't.

In an ideal world where humanity would be much more evolved, that would be the case, there wouldn't need prisons and policemen, cause education would be top notch, harmony between the human specie would be top notch, but we're far from that as of now, I mean that's just obvious, there is always at least 5% of the population that don't behave properly in the sense that they selfishly hurt other people because they are deluded and hurt.

You would think we are evolved enough to take care of those people without needing to put them aside, but that's wrong, we're not evolved enough, that's precisely why we are still using prisons and policemen.

It's a loop we can't escape at our stage of developement as a species.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them