blackchair

how to heal pedophiles/killers/rapist/violent people

100 posts in this topic

That's an interesting question. I don't know... But I will speculate a bit.

If there is a root cause of behaviour at the core of these individuals and it can be healed; it's not going to be done through group meetings and collective programs. The individual simply must have the will to gain introspection. If anything; 1 on 1 could do some good. That way some serious guidance could be offered and the individual could find their way home - so to speak. But of course, that's not gonna happen on a grand scale. It's an impossible mission. 

Truth is - I think - these souls will simply have to learn and evolve through trial and error. It's going to be a long process. But eventually; light will prevail. In the meantime - sadly - victims will also be a part of the game.

That's the kicker of free will, ultimately. You can do whatever the fuck you want. And that includes violating other's free will. Being aware of that freedom and still choosing to respect everyone else's boundaries requires a higher level of intelligence. Some wisdom and integrity. Awareness. Heart. 

And many are far from reaching those levels.

i think that different people would have different reasoning behind why they do any of those things, and the answer to your question would probably be different depending on why they do what they do.

also, you can't force anyone to "heal" if they don't want to.

From my own perspective not everyone is meant to be healed, but rather shows a polarizing manifestation to what isn't virtuous in our life. How could we personally be put off of murder and never wish to do it ourselves if murder never happened in reality? It not only shows us what we don't want to be, but also what we have potential to become. There would be much limitation in reality if there was no perceived "evil". I understand it's not easy to accept the nature of loss of life or other tragedy which was brought on by one human to another. But, at the same time aspects of consciousness are multi-faceted in their usage. It's not for us to change that with is perceived outside of us, but for us to change ourselves internally using that which we perceive outside of ourselves. In turn, reality itself will evolve outwardly to our current perceived "now". But, in truth there is no inside or outside and this change happens in tandem as a whole.

With love is "gonna cut" it. Your love simply isn't mature enough if you are not able to. You need a deep state of feeling for that.

Your notion of Love is too narrow.

Love in this case might entail killing such people, or locking them up.

There are MANY people in the world who are so broken and so lost and so unconscious that you will never reform them. Or it simply costs too many resources to reform them.

It's sad but true. Some people cannot be reasoned with.

When a mass shooter goes into a school, the right solution is to shoot him in the head. And this is in alignment with Love.

Beware the trap of "idiot compassion".

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think for these cases, it's difficult to rehabilitate violent people once they have crossed the line towards that direction. You would need A LOT of therapy. It's like that quote that is along the lines of "it's easier to raise a healthy child than it is to heal a broken adult." 

You would need a more preventative approach. By the time a person is a rapist or murderer, in most cases it's waaay too late.

For starters, we need to make sure communities get enough funding and resources so that kids have a healthy outlet of expression. We need to have classes on parenting that are required. We need to deal with wealth inequality and meet people's basic needs so they don't feel compelled to meet those needs in an unconscious way that harms others. We need to make mental health care and just health care in general accessible, common, and destigmatized. We need to educate people and deal with system forms of oppressions on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, class etc. We need people to know and understand consent and have education around developing healthy relationships. We need to make all drugs legal as well as prostitution so that those can be regulated and people can speak out if they are being mistreated or they need help. 

I'm sure there is much more but it's a start.        

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

@Leo Gura that isn't true. love is inclusiveness, forgiveness, and companionship. 

An awakened society would not have jail systems. that's darkness, not light. 

Genesis 27:27-29

12 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

Having a bunch of underdeveloped apes freely killing and raping doesn't sound like "light" either.

That's naivety, not wokeness. 

Edited by Fran11

You just can't heal them unless they are proactively ready to change themselves. 

So you will need to keep them off the streets either in a place as a punishment or in a reform center. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Imagining that these people have to experience reality, and their victims makes me sad.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, DreamScape said:

@Leo Gura that isn't true. love is inclusiveness, forgiveness, and companionship. 

Absolute Inclusiveness includes everything, it does not exclude killing criminals who refuse to cooperate.

Notice that your mind is actually being exclusive here and not coming from the highest Love: which would accept everything without exception.

I generally agree. But we are not at all in an awakened society. Nor will we be in our lifetime.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are MANY people in the world who are so broken and so lost and so unconscious that you will never reform them. Or is simply costs too many resources to reform them.

It's sad but true. Some people cannot be reasoned with.

When a mass shooter goes into a school, the right solution is to shoot him in the head. And this is in alignment with Love.

Beware the trap of "idiot compassion".

Your love needs to be able to go beyond physical measures in many cases.

You won't be much successful on a conceptual level.

In surviving you will. But not in healing.

Edited by Windappreciator

@Fran11 the thing is all darkness is is the absence of light. For example, I know a story of a person who felt trapped in a relationship for years before killing their wife. Is he to blame or the darkness that led him to that decision? If he was open, more light, and space was allowed for him to come out and express himself, that would've never happened. As stated above, darkness is just the absence of light. 

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScape You haven't taken a real good peek into the abyss then. At a certain point in development, or the entirety of it, if your hopes and dreams are constantly squashed; if the people around you ignore and abandon you too much, etc., the very light that others have becomes its own darkness to you. The light is a constant reminder of what you didn't have or can't have. All that's left is void. There are only two options people take here: suicide or making others feel the void you feel constantly. If these types go into the violent direction, what other action is there to take but put them put of their misery (if it's called for). Obviously you don't go out and do that, but if someone starts shooting up a place, you best believe if you have a gun and authority, that is the loving option. 

9 hours ago, Nos7algiK said:

From my own perspective not everyone is meant to be healed, but rather shows a polarizing manifestation to what isn't virtuous in our life. How could we personally be put off of murder and never wish to do it ourselves if murder never happened in reality? It not only shows us what we don't want to be, but also what we have potential to become. There would be much limitation in reality if there was no perceived "evil". I understand it's not easy to accept the nature of loss of life or other tragedy which was brought on by one human to another. But, at the same time aspects of consciousness are multi-faceted in their usage. It's not for us to change that with is perceived outside of us, but for us to change ourselves internally using that which we perceive outside of ourselves. In turn, reality itself will evolve outwardly to our current perceived "now". But, in truth there is no inside or outside and this change happens in tandem as a whole.

I very much share your pov. 

Also, overcoming the suffering caused at the hands of these individuals drastically widen your perspective in life. Obviously it requires tremendous work on the self in order to do so, thus it's almost given that it's likely to build characters in depth and increase your love for life.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are MANY people in the world who are so broken and so lost and so unconscious that you will never reform them. Or it simply costs too many resources to reform them.

Yes, I won't object to even murder. For the sake of self-defense, one does not want to murder the raging maniac, but if he won't stop trying to kill more innocent people, there is no shame in making the choice of killing him to stop him. But I don't think completely giving up on such people is the right mentality to have. Yes, it does simply cost too many resources. But if we don't have that as our ideal, who will? Will they create a world without such atrocities? We have to be the one initiating the goal of reforming everyone: no one gets left behind; or else, we have no hope of creating an enlightened world. 

In terms of military strategy, Sun Tzu loved to say "The best strategy is to have the least amount of deaths with our troops and with the enemy and win the battle." He wanted to unite China, where there were 8-9 factions waging wars and forming allies with their cunning. So to deplete not only Sun Tzu's troops but to deplete also the faction's troops he is about to wage war on was a problem for his country. In other words, Sun Tzu's ultimate goal, purpose, and drive was to win wars without depleting his own and the enemy's troops. He wasn't saying this quote "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting" out of humanitarianism. He was saying this out of cunning and calculation to win wars against enemy factions. However, Sun Tzu was waging war on China, but we, here, are waging war on devilry, am I not correct? 

In the same way, we cannot lose the sight of our ultimate purpose, goal, and strategy. If we give up on reforming them, nobody will. And the purpose, you all already know: it is to create a world without conscious people. 

Edited by charlie cho