Hap E-Boi

Suffering is a gift?

4 posts in this topic

I just wanted to share a perspective on truth/suffering:

@leo/moderators if you consider it inappropriate to post video's of my own channel here I will keep it to an absolute minimum.

Perhaps better if I post it in Self-Actualization Journals?

I wasn't sure so that's why I'm asking.

Also my ego is kinda ashamed to put my own stuff in this high consciousness resources. After all "high" is relative. For example: stage orange was very "high" in ancient times, but it could now be considered "low" consciousness. Eventually, there is no low or high, it's all relative.

After all, I intend my video's to be of help for people, not to spam any opinions, beliefs or other aspects of my ego.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

3F78253C-FF3D-4136-8827-57CC129819A1.jpeg

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Thanks!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Eternal Unity

You're welcome.

I go more in depth in my video about spiral dynamics stage Tawny.
It's based on my own mystical experiences and research.

No way I claim I have integrated anything which comes close to this state of consciousness, I've only seen a glimpse, but it taught me a lot.

I have fallen way back in consciousness due to electrohypersensitivity, gut issues, food intolerances. As one can notice these have a serious influence on the fluency of my speech, especially in foreign languages. I use a notepad file with keywords to compensate this. Not that any of this is bad, it's all meant to be.

It could be stated that Tawny can create huge leaps of progress within society through the ability to destruct the being's "own" body instead of it's environment, undergoing it in extremely physically painful ways. Other stages try to imitate this, especially stage blue (especially in Christianity) and green (think of some vegan activists), but are almost always doomed to fail to achieve a huge impact. Thích Quảng Đức's self immolation and Jesus Christ at the point of his crucifixion are possible examples of Tawny. Jesus caused Europe to shift from red to blue, Thích Quảng Đức may have been one of the main triggers shift in global consciousness, eventually triggering the mass emergence of stage green we know as hippie culture.

What I think is going on is that Tawny can go far beyond what was once the pain limit of the body and still be fully peaceful inside.

Also there is no point in believing anything I say, as everything we believe is false. Everything I say here and everywhere else is false as well. Every thought is false. Spiral dynamics is false, even though it's an approximation. But it doesn't have to be true to be useful. Spiral dynamics can be a rough guide.

Make sure you learn about stage coral and teal first before you delve into this matter. The channel "Wake Up" has some good content on coral and teal.

I'm aware I might get things totally wrong here, in fact I do, I'm wrong about everything. I'm even wrong about being wrong. You get what I'm pointing to. If not understood, even though spiral dynamics is an approximation I'm probably off to some or large degree about what this stage is as I haven't integrated it. At the very least some nuances should be made. On the other hand, everything beyond turquoise is basically a black box to our ego mind, a being living there would probably not communicate about spiral dynamics at all I think.

According to what I saw in his videos, Leo has had this kind of experiences (and beyond? infinite love, omniscience, omnipresence, second tier "green"?) as well, perhaps we could learn from his perspective. Even though what actually is, is a black box even for his memory. This is because these experiences are beyond memory, but memory can learn from it.

Coming back into monkey shatter from such mystical experiences, even though those were of short duration, it might be very valuable in some ways for other people on their road to self discovery. The experience cannot be translated in monkey mind language, but there can be pointed to it and thus create curiosity and motivation in people to let go of the ego which is preventing understanding of such things. The channel "wake up" did this for coral and teal.

Even though meant to be helpful, obviously it's very easy to fall into the trap for this all to be fap material for the monkey mind.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.