VeganAwake

Emptiness is True Wholeness.

44 posts in this topic

true, concepts only lead you to other concepts and they all separate you from the reality that is happening right now

On 6/8/2021 at 5:38 AM, VeganAwake said:

Identification is the root cause of suffering.

The Emptiness is the fullness that you're searching for.

The Emptiness may be the identification :P

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

22 minutes ago, allislove said:

Nothing to hold onto.

On 8.6.2021 at 5:38 AM, VeganAwake said:

Identification is the root cause of suffering.

The Emptiness is the fullness that you're searching for.

But identification is also the root cause of beauty!

Suffering is beautiful.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

59 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Nothing to hold onto.

Yep

the emptiness of the mind is what allows the fullness and beauty of what is to manifest. identification is the root of compulsive thinking, and it makes beauty take on the appearance of suffering, even though it remains beauty. the issue is how to reverse the identification, which comes from fear

The answer would be: completely losing the fear of death. the next question is how to do this, and the answer would be: undoing the identification.

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, allislove said:

Reminds me of an interview with Osho.

Interviewer: What belief are you trying to convey to everyone.

Osho: I don't hold beliefs I'm trying to get people to stop believing in beliefs, I'm trying to deprogram them.

Interviewer: what about the belief in not having beliefs.

Osho: It is not a belief, it cannot be a belief because it doesn't lead anywhere, it's simply leaves you empty, pure, no writing on you.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake

Yeah, saw this gem. Though 'emptiness'/'nothingness' may be an island to cling to, no writing on you.

48 minutes ago, allislove said:

@VeganAwake

Yeah, saw this gem. Though 'emptiness'/'nothingness' may be an island to cling to, no writing on you.

Good looking out and that's actually a great thing to point out on a thread like this...❤

Yes absolutely, nothingness or emptiness can be turned into a concept or ideology to attach to, or into a form of detachment or denial.

But that's not what's being pointed to here, what's being pointed to, transcends the idea of there even being an individual or a something that could cling or attach to a concept or belief.

It's an attempt to slice through the illusion at its root. (identification as a separate individual)

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

THE FEELING OF NOTHINGNESS
“When the Work says that a man must come to realize his own nothingness before he can be re-born, it does not mean that he must humble himself and so on, but that he must by long self-observation actually begin to realize that he is nothing and that there is no such person as himself. The object of this is to get into a position, psycho- logically speaking, between the opposites...Why is it so important
to get somewhere into the centre of the pendulum and not swing to and fro? Because here, between the opposites, lie all the possibilities of growth. Here influences from higher levels can reach us. Here, in this place where one can feel one’s own nothingness (and where one is therefore free from contradictions), influences and meanings com- ing from higher centres, which have no contradictions, can be felt. Not regarding yourself as good or bad, not priding yourself on being just or otherwise, not thinking you are well-treated or badly-treated, not being caught by either movement through identifying, you come into this mid-position. This is not easy! With personality active, it is impossible.” V. 1, p. 329 - Maurice Nicoll

Taken from - https://inner-world-books.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Gems_of_Wisdom.pdf

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

true, concepts only lead you to other concepts and they all separate you from the reality that is happening right now

Which is also THIS...hehe

Racking the brain and diligently seeking is just as much THIS as sitting on a beach enjoying a corona with lime.

What a trip right ❤

35 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@VeganAwake ? obvious, there is only one THIS, but it can take the appearance of a paradise or a hell

Yes its everything,

And it's not a denial or detachment and simultaneously that can seem to happen within THIS as well.

There are undeniably uncomfortable or undesirable situations that arise such as your mother on her deathbed or your best friend getting murdered.

There can be acceptance of this situation and there can be resistance. 

The acceptance and the resistance are both THIS, but they feel entirely different. The resistance feels like a heavy drawn out nagging bitter suffering experience, while the acceptance feels lighter and although still emotionally upsetting feels much looser and free.

"If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. If you want to take responsibility for your life, you must choose one of those three options, and you must choose now. Then accept the consequences. No excuses. No negativity. No psychic pollution. Keep you inner space clear"

- Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now

Edited by VeganAwake

10 hours ago, allislove said:

Yep

Did you hold onto emptiness on your journey?

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

Did you hold onto emptiness on your journey?

Ideas about emptiness... maybe for a short period... ? with the first glimpses via meditation practices.

Ideas about emptiness... maybe for a short period... ? with the first glimpses via meditation practices.

Ok, where are you now on tye journey if I may ask?

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

Ok, where are you now on tye journey if I may ask?

Sure, thanks for asking, not sure I want to reply a one-liner here, maybe at some point I create a thread with sharing a journey story & appreciation :)

Otherwise... at home where always been... or maybe just stay silent is a thing :D 

What if emptiness is a construct and there is no such thing as emptiness?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Sure, thanks for asking, not sure I want to reply a one-liner here, maybe at some point I create a thread with sharing a journey story & appreciation :)

Otherwise... at home where always been... or maybe just stay silent is a thing :D 

Please do. I'd love to read about it. ?

1 hour ago, Adamq8 said:

What if emptiness is a construct and there is no such thing as emptiness?

No-thingness. ?