justfortoday

My Insights After 10 Awakenings: Awaken Now!

202 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Max1993 said:

@justfortoday Thanks to you, the movie Tenet makes more sense now!

Never seen it but anything Christopher Nolan makes is golden.

13 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

Awakening is regaining the strength and vitality, the dissolve of paranoia, the rewind of own life, the knowing what is what, the regaining of memory, faster healing, faster digestion, faster focus, tasks, etc. 

Why nobody is pointing out the obvious? Only the elaborate, the complicated, the compelling written word... 

To awaken, you first need your "reality" fucked with to open your mind to the metaphysics of the universe.

Part of awakening is the discovery of infinite intelligence.

It should be obvious from the first post.

I am well aware of your points, however, that is not part of my post. I focused on the metaphysics of existence.

@justfortoday Thanks for sharing this. Really high quality post. Can't believe I missed it when you first posted it, but never too late to pass on some gratitude! ???

Edited by Jonty

On 6/7/2021 at 4:43 PM, justfortoday said:

When you are "walking", the entire universe is recalibrating itself around you to create the illusion of movement, but in reality, the screen upon which all appearances are arising is unmoved. 

@justfortoday The first time I became aware of this was several years ago while I was driving. It was a very profound experience. Have you found anyone discussing this topic in more depth?  

1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

On 6/7/2021 at 7:43 PM, justfortoday said:

When you are "walking", the entire universe is recalibrating itself around you to create the illusion of movement, but in reality, the screen upon which all appearances are arising is unmoved. 

@justfortoday The first time I became aware of this was several years ago while I was driving. It was a very profound experience. Have you found anyone discussing this topic in more depth?  

It actually can go further than that, still in the dream but progressing up the story of consciousness expansion — in the same way that the universe appears to calibrate itself around you continuously, actually much more than that is apparently calibrated... The “causality bubble” is also recalibrating itself around you, such that the past is continuously imagined as what it must’ve been in order for this appearance “now” to make sense. All of it completely impersonal and without condition, meaning, purpose, value, intention, or limit — which is why there are no bounds for what is “calibrated” as described; everything that could be thought of as real is only an appearance, and the status of reality, if it could even be known that there were one, is utterly unknowable and infinite.

...Total story btw, as there’s nothing other than what appears, and by necessity... but that’s what can appear to happen.

Edited by The0Self

The idea that one repeats their current life forever is stupid in my opinion. Why would an infinite god relive the same life over and over again when it can create a new life.

21 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

The idea that one repeats their current life forever is stupid in my opinion. Why would an infinite god relive the same life over and over again when it can create a new life.

It doesn’t. There’s just boundlessness appearing as everything without beginning or end. The same thing never, ever happens twice — it’s only part of the illusion (of things really happening) that anything ever does happen twice. Everything is always absolutely new; constantly and unrelentingly full-on brand-new. That’s the first and last time those words will ever be typed. Ever! As with everything else...? ? This is unbounded eternal infinite chaotic absolute ungraspable unbridled completion. Infinitely empty of life, and equally (infinitely) full of life, timelessly. Already.

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

It doesn’t. There’s just boundlessness appearing as everything without beginning or end. The same thing never, ever happens twice — it’s only part of the illusion (of things really happening) that anything ever does happen twice. Everything is always absolutely new; constantly and unrelentingly full-on brand-new. That’s the first and last time those words will ever be typed. Ever! As with everything else...? ? This is unbounded eternal infinite chaotic absolute ungraspable unbridled completion. Infinitely empty of life, and equally (infinitely) full of life, timelessly. Already.

good that's my favorite thing you've ever said.

God is very good at coming up with scary things lol

24 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

God is very good at coming up with scary things lol

Anything to keep it real.

On 07/06/2021 at 1:48 AM, kinesin said:

I do indeed have the idea that ideas shouldn't be shared until they're 'perfected'.  For me this means if I write about something, I generally won't consider sharing the idea with others until I see that it still remains true at least a few years down the line.  What's the value in sharing realizations only to further realize down the line that they were missing some core component of insight, or rooted too firmly in a misunderstanding? 

Efforts to circumscribe truth using language can be taken quite seriously. Yet no expressed insights can ever really be true, since language is symbolic and finite. The best we can ever do is muddle along expressing varying degrees of falsehood. 

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

On 08/06/2021 at 4:45 PM, justfortoday said:

Another analogy is that you are inside of a dream.

When you dream, every character you encounter is a construction of your own mind.

But you don't realize that those characters ALSO had their own internal monologue. 

@justfortoday  I was reading your post. But isnt you are contradicting yourself by saying other people in my dream are having thoughts ( own internal monologue) and in original post you said others are empty suits imagined by me.

And their is only one instance of consciousness " ON " right now. 

Please clarify this confusion.

Edited by machiavelli

On 07/06/2021 at 11:47 PM, One Day said:

How can a "bubble of conscioussness" even exist? Why do you assume such a bubble to exist, when it clearly does not? I thougt the only thing that exists are appearances, which according to y'alls logic would exists within the bubble. but the bubble itself does not have an appearance, so why assume it exists?

Also, if this is the truth, seems very simple. So simple that I thought of it years ago as a possibility of reality, years before discovering Leo's work. Seems a bit to easy to think off for a 15 year old weed smoker sitting on a bench to think off, if it is the ultimate truth of all things and creatures nature.

Have a mentor that has helped guide me through breakthroughs, the mind loves to jump in and say, "It can't be this simple!" :P

"Truth is simple and truth is difficult. In fact it is difficult because it is simple. It is so simple and your minds are so complicated that you cannot understand it."

-Osho

theosho.jpg

On 12/06/2021 at 7:38 PM, justfortoday said:

@Neo

You are a window, not a body. The whole scene you’re in is you.

You are seeing fruit-bowly, momly, greenly, loudly, etc. 

Again, you are this window. This window is absolute infinity.

So, you are like a ghost train, constantly moving forward.

In this case, you are the ghost at the front of this train. You are a trans-dimensional empty dimension in which all of reality appears.

And then, to trick yourself, you turned around to face the train and see the trail of the train.

Youll see the light streaks, but they disappear. Only you remain.

But there is only the illusion of the light and the train since it is a ghost train.

Reality is an illusion of consciousness.

Current understanding:

I've had what felt like a very potent yet incomplete awakening to infinity, where the 'thereness' as described by Peter Ralston, of objects in my surroundings, became so 'there-like', it was insane, and started feeling I was behind the eyes of other people I'd encounter. My surroundings merging with who I normally identify as me (my body etc). A fear arose that I am everything and therefore completely alone... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk.... I'm just gonna go back to mowing the lawn or something...

Where I feel I don't understand:

I remain ignorant to what you mean by my current POV is absolute infinity.

What about other forum members and their POV?

If my POV is absolute infinity, how can it be, since others have their own POV (I guess I can't prove it, but I assume so).

In some sense their POV is still the true me, as God, Infinity, but I as Brandon, the one writing this, don't know what thoughts other forum members are having and what their POV is like, I can only guess.

There may be something in the analogies you provided that I'm missing.

Something to do with time and how my reel is the only one playing and another reel (another POV) will play when my body dies.

But aren't all the POV's running right now, I'm just not aware of precisely what the other POV's are like of other forum members?

@Brandon Nankivell

1 hour ago, Brandon Nankivell said:

But aren't all the POV's running right now, I'm just not aware of precisely what the other POV's are like of other forum members?

No.  You are God.  You are Absolute.  There can be nothing outside of you as Infinity.  If your consciousness were to expand to Infinite levels it would become shockingly clear that others (and for that matter all of reality) are held within your own Mind as God.  Precisely as a dream.   It's just that right now you are in a finite, dialed down state of consciousness to where there appears to be separation.  This is precisely so reality can appear separate from you and so there can be a "human you" over here, and everything else over there...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 The thing you are missing is others are not conscious when you are conscious. There are not multiple POV happening simulatenously.

Check original justfortoday post.

Only one instance of consciousness is " ON" at a time.

How can there be infinite number of POV at the same time? 

In night time dream do others have their own pov? Do they have their own thoughts?

4 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1 The thing you are missing is others are not conscious when you are conscious. There are not multiple POV happening simulatenously.

That's what I am saying.  Others are you and a figment of your mind.   But keep in mind that there is just Consciousness and you are it.  Your own human POV (self)  is also imagined just like other's POV.  In order for you to awaken you have to dissolve the self.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

44 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's what I am saying.  Others are you and a figment of your mind.   But keep in mind that there is just Consciousness and you are it.  Your own human POV (self)  is also imagined just like other's POV.  In order for you to awaken you have to dissolve the self.  

@Inliytened1 But In dream I have only one POV i.e mine. And others dont have their POV. How can you say others have their own POV in dream? You are contradicting yourself.

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1 But In dream I have only one POV i.e mine. And others dont have their POV. How can you say others have their own POV in dream? You are contradicting yourself.

Their POVs are imagined.  When i say their POVs I mean the appearance of their POVs.  Reality literally IS appearance.  Imagination is reality.  "Their" POVs are not actual.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

two ideas: if reality is unlimited, why is it going to be limited to a single perspective? If you're hiding from yourself that you're creating reality, why couldn't you also hide from yourself the fact that you're experiencing infinite perspectives right now?

Keep one thing in mind: you are not the dreamer, you are the dream. the dreamer is not a "you". the you who perceives a bubble is completely unreal

29 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Their POVs are imagined.  When i say their POVs I mean the appearance of their POVs.  Reality literally IS appearance.  Imagination is reality.  "Their" POVs are not actual.

@Inliytened1 But there is one POV right ? Just like in night time dreams? 

Thats why we say I become lucid in dream. As others are not conscious . But just images appearing in dream. I ( GOD) am imagining their dialogue also. Their body also.

But they dont have internal thoughts. 

Otherwise it would be many POV at the same time which contradicts solipsism. And will mean others exist at the same time. Or others dream exist at the same time as yours. 

In my dream only my POV is absolute .