justfortoday

My Insights After 10 Awakenings: Awaken Now!

202 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Snader said:

Nice one! But check this one out:

You're streaming on Twitch. The game you stream is called reality and every other person is also playing the same game, but from your POV they are watching the stream you're hosting.

When you look at the stream, you see there's nothing but you sharing your screen where you have your OBS open, which is recording the screen as it is. And you know what that means. You're streaming a screen that is streaming a screen that is streaming a screen, and so on to infinity... :D

That is the case. 

It's like software, running without hardware.

What, you thought GOD wouldn't know how to code?

^_^

2 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Every single frame of reality you are living ALREADY exists. You are the screen of your "computer" recalling files from your harddrive —

Each second of your life = My_lives_001.mp4, My_lives_002.mp4, My_life_003.mp4 - to infinity.

But each file has been playing on LOOP for eternity.

You, as absolute consciousness right now, choose to *fork* and create new files / moments of reality.

My_lives_001_001.mp4, My_lives_001_002.mp4, etc.

You choose to recall those moments that have been happening for eternity on loop, and can modify / create something new from these moments.

This way, reality is a chain reaction that continuously creates new video files.

Just like a zoom call, except MORE people are jumping on the call because you are CREATING more POVs with your imagination.

LOL

That's important to say I think, cause otherwise the ego would have the tendency to think of God already chosed their destiny.

Definitely felt like anything was possible when I was conscious of it, but at the same time everything felt very familiar like in a loop, it's a huge paradox that the human mind can't possibly understand imo.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 hours ago, kinesin said:

eventually you'll realise that enlightenment is simply a process which happens to some people, and not to others.

^^

Yep.

He was just sharing insight though -- nothing wrong with that.

13 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Beautiful sunflower souls. I love you. 

Remember though: You can't eat the menu. The map is not the Territory.

Don't get stuck in your head, please. The finger pointing to 'the moon' is not THE MOON.

This happens way too much here.  Thanks for pointing this out.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, DecemberFlower said:

@justfortoday I just wanted to say you have freaking awesome analogies and metaphors for awakening.. Probably best on the forum:) 

That would be a guru that zoomers would understand ???

The millenials's guru is Bentinho, he gives the online multiplayer games exemple xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

56 minutes ago, DecemberFlower said:

@justfortoday I just wanted to say you have freaking awesome analogies and metaphors for awakening.. Probably best on the forum:) 

Thanks dude. I am a UI/UX designer so I think very logically about everything from like a design perspective.

Appreciate the love.

Edited by justfortoday

Part V: Other People

This is going to be controversial, but I can assure you it is true. This right now, this instance of consciousness that is reading these words is the only POV in existence. This present moment is all there is. 

Imagine that you record yourself for a full day playing a bunch of characters. You do 30 impressions and you record them on video.

You then decide to wipe your memories of making the videos, and decide to watch one movie each day for 30 days, yet you don't know that it was you playing those characters. 

All other people are unreal, because again, *everything* happened in eternity. Your life is the infinite forking of possibilities in this pool.

In this case, your life is one of these movies, and once it's over, there is another movie to play.

You and I are not conscious at the same time, it's an illusion.

That means that this field that is conscious of these words, is the same field that held Jesus' life, Buddha's life, etc.

You are walking in some big shoes.

It is literally the same consciousness.

This part of your post has triggered a significant shift in my consciousness. Anyone who is reading this: you are all that exists at this very moment. Holy fucking shit. I love you.

@justfortoday

3 hours ago, justfortoday said:

Every single frame of reality you are living ALREADY exists. You are the screen of your "computer" recalling files from your harddrive —

Each second of your life = My_lives_001.mp4, My_lives_002.mp4, My_life_003.mp4 - to infinity.

But each file has been playing on LOOP for eternity.

You, as absolute consciousness right now, choose to *fork* and create new files / moments of reality.

My_lives_001_001.mp4, My_lives_001_002.mp4, etc.

You choose to recall those moments that have been happening for eternity on loop, and can modify / create something new from these moments.

This way, reality is a chain reaction that continuously creates new video files.

ALL JUST BEING PLAYED ON A SINGLE SCREEN.

YOU ARE THAT SCREEN RIGHT NOW. THERE IS NOTHING BEHIND YOUR VISUAL FIELD. YOU ARE PROJECTING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Just like a zoom call and you being the host.

Except MORE people are jumping on the call because you are CREATING more POVs with your imagination.

LOL

My beautiful friend. I love your profile pic, especially the angle at which the face is shown, which makes him look sexy. I also get inspired by the integrity you seem to carry with expressing these insights in a minimalistic way. Thank you. I do this too, with Love.

I was just about to ask you the question of how can every file be in a loop forever?

Yet I approach that question with linear thought. 

You say that I fork experiences to create new ones. That means that I have chosen to live in infinite ways, in this body, lived through all possibilities. And in order to fully experience reality this way right now, I have to fully not-see all possibilities which have happened. 

Meaning that I experience reality one frame at a time, meaning that the entire universe is here right now. That it's possible for everything here to be everything that is in this POV, because when death occurs, the replay happens as another one of the infinite perspectives. 

Tell me, is it possible that the entire universe is right here, right now? In the way I just explained? Well, yes, because I am you, yet I chose to fork myself right now, but eventually, I will be you, and in this way, I am you, and me, simultaneously, right now.

Eyes tearing up right now. Like what??!

I am you right now because time is an illusion! LOVE!!! LOVE!!!

It seems to me like one sees the ramifications of infinite consciousness while only retaining a limited perspective, by choice. It seems like the only way that one can be limited to one's perspective, and still say "reality is absolute infinity occurring as every perspective simultaneously" is by realizing the mechanics of consciousness and then intuiting that it's true, without actually going beyond the limited perspective itself unless it happens somehow. Is this the case for you?

@justfortoday

You have revealed your deepest insights. SO, how are you going to live your life from now on? How are you going to integrate those insights with your daily life?

@justfortoday I wanted to ask you how is it possible for one consciousness to appear in different states.. If "my" and "buddha" consciousness is the same one why one is awakened to its true nature and other is not? 

5 minutes ago, jimwell said:

@justfortoday

You have revealed your deepest insights. SO, how are you going to live your life from now on? How are you going to integrate those insights with your daily life?

That's for me to decide !

You're all in my zoom call peeps !

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

12 minutes ago, jimwell said:

@justfortoday

It won't ever happen. There is no integration to be done because there is nothing to integrate. I am free.

The illusion was that there was something to integrate in the first place. The mere fact of your existence should marvel you every single day.

18 minutes ago, DecemberFlower said:

@justfortoday I wanted to ask you how is it possible for one consciousness to appear in different states.. If "my" and "buddha" consciousness is the same one why one is awakened to its true nature and other is not? 

Because in another reality buddha wasn't enlightened. And in another he was a devil and liked to do snort poppies.

You right now, as absolute consciousness are imagining that Buddha was enlightened. You chose that reality.

When you were "born" (no one is really born — you imagined yourself into existence) you created your own fork of reality, like another square in a zoom call. 

Since all of reality is unreal, there is no difference.

Realize that you will also live every possible configuration of your life one day. In fact you will experience *EVERYTHING* — in this way God completes its own existence by running through every possible configuration.

Your free will creates more POVs for infinity to explore.

It's a tree that keeps popping out branches, with more branches on top of that, to infinity.

14 minutes ago, Shin said:

That's for me to decide !

You're all in my zoom call peeps !

Remember though, you still inhabit the same dream space.

Do not harm anyone and live your life as godly as possible. 

Edited by justfortoday

45 minutes ago, Igor82 said:

@justfortoday

My beautiful friend. I love your profile pic, especially the angle at which the face is shown, which makes him look sexy. I also get inspired by the integrity you seem to carry with expressing these insights in a minimalistic way. Thank you. I do this too, with Love.

I was just about to ask you the question of how can every file be in a loop forever?

Yet I approach that question with linear thought. 

You say that I fork experiences to create new ones. That means that I have chosen to live in infinite ways, in this body, lived through all possibilities. And in order to fully experience reality this way right now, I have to fully not-see all possibilities which have happened. 

Meaning that I experience reality one frame at a time, meaning that the entire universe is here right now. That it's possible for everything here to be everything that is in this POV, because when death occurs, the replay happens as another one of the infinite perspectives. 

Tell me, is it possible that the entire universe is right here, right now? In the way I just explained? Well, yes, because I am you, yet I chose to fork myself right now, but eventually, I will be you, and in this way, I am you, and me, simultaneously, right now.

Eyes tearing up right now. Like what??!

I am you right now because time is an illusion! LOVE!!! LOVE!!!

It seems to me like one sees the ramifications of infinite consciousness while only retaining a limited perspective, by choice. It seems like the only way that one can be limited to one's perspective, and still say "reality is absolute infinity occurring as every perspective simultaneously" is by realizing the mechanics of consciousness and then intuiting that it's true, without actually going beyond the limited perspective itself unless it happens somehow. Is this the case for you?

Well thanks for the compliment! I just changed as it has been a while.

Yep, in order to *experience*, limit needs to exist. So you, as God, limited yourself to a single POV. But during enlightenment, this POV experience is unified with reality, and you experience unity with the absolute.

You are the entire universe right now. You are a flat, transparent, circular void.

Try to see your own face. No face. Instead, you see the world. Your mind is the world. 

There is no actual physical universe. When you are "walking", the entire universe is recalibrating itself around you to create the illusion of movement, but in reality, the screen upon which all appearances are arising is unmoved. 

I hope this helped a few of you awaken. Even one of you would be incredible.

Love you all. Including my detractors :D

Edited by justfortoday

@justfortoday Gotcha, thanks for the clarity! Profile pic looking sharp! Nice haircut! Beautiful lips.

It's amazing how intuition knows all of this. So, it's tenable that intuition is "in alignment with" the highest authority. The journey is to fully integrate intuition, to completely understand these principles, through a gradual "rewiring" of understanding truth through clarity, letting illusions melt away.

I love you. 

@justfortoday life is not a computer screen . I can't be only one here from relative sense . And how do you know deja Vu means you have lived that before ?

@justfortoday Be aware that ego is identification as this or that.

Identification of the cause of suffering.

Stay empty.....

You will thank me later...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

So I am God in this human POV but your POV does not exist simultaneously because God can only limit to one POV at the same time? So if I kill someone, there is no one killed because his POV does not exist right now? Just later when my Human POV dies and god chooses to be in the POV of the one I killed, only then the POV exist.

So in another word, I am in this POV right now and no other POV is god living through right now. So it is my turn. my human POV is the only one existing in the entire universe.

Am I getting you right?!