justfortoday

My Insights After 10 Awakenings: Awaken Now!

202 posts in this topic

@EternalDream  Holy fuck this is scare I want literally through the same. And the answer is not as simple is more of a procces. The fact is u must work in yourself first, because if not is impossible. U are trying to trascend all reality and exit samsara but u can't hold your shit up. I am currently in the same situation and have been for a long time. I've always been in deep love for Truth no matter what. So when I discovered that u could really escape from the endless cicle of births and deaths, that u can actually discover your own nature and that God-Realization is your only purpose I devoted everything to that. But honestly step by step. My uncle who is very wise told me: first you dress your ego, then u undress it. With time I can only see how true that was. How are u destrying something which u are building? Who is not established? There is from where your fear comes. Also you are wanting to destroy something which is the base and is necessary. You are undressing it in the middle way and distorting the proccess, not dressing properly not undressing properly. Another thing was, that for a reason I thought that is was boring or useless the process of dressing, however now I'm enjoying it sooo much. Cultivating myself taking care of myself, improving myself, teaching myself, becoming my best version. And when all that blossoms, I will say oh wow how beautifully dressed I am, It's time to undress, to leave everything and dissolve the ego.

And both processes can happen at the same time, obviously u are not gonna leave the mystics way because it calls u so much, but u will start working in yourself which will make a base for the mystic to be born. And that is currently my life where I do the bare minimum so that I nurture all aspects of my being so that every day I can be closer to that undressing and to end the procces. However, while doing it u will find it surprisingly enjoyable. Because now what u are living is like this intangible thing nobody understands and people see u doing the same so they think u are the same but how wrong they are bla bla bla... SO by this u will show people and the world your better version and that u are actually doing the work. How long will it take u to learn this? Don't know each one has it's procces but it is wise to follow the advice of someone who burnt himself with fire. U will never now, u touch it, oh fuck it burns, now u know, or u say maybe it burns let me do something else. It's upon u.

My advice is clear: Start stretching your body, yoga if u desire, walk straight, breath properly (prana exercices are good, and shamanic ones are amazing), dance, chant mantras (super important u can't skip this one unless u are a wisdom prodigy), find peace in your mind, be aware of your mind state and all the bullshit it does, take responsability of your life and emotions , DO SHADOW WORK (why people always avoid this one?), understand that all the good and bad in your life is because of u (and also that you are creating both with your interpretations), be in contact with your spirit, higher self, guardian angel and spirit guides, ask for guidance, start connecting with the spirit world, be conciouss of the present moment, always find stillness then u start new actions so again stillness, and most important find a place within that is always in peace and love (there God will visit you).

For last, every day find 5 min where u just are. I mean u sit and u literally are, that is the goal. Promise this is the most amazing tool I can give u. From saints to awake being u will see that they just are, I mean that is what they do and are pretty blissful about it. It's like hmm I am, then that's it; What else do u need?

Blessings and lots of love, feel free to private message me or anything u need <3

1 hour ago, Karas said:

@justfortoday (You and I are not conscious at same moment so this is the same field Jesus and Buddha held)   this doesn't make sense ?

The same "consciousness" that is holding your "life" once held Jesus life, as the bubble of experience you are conscious of right now has never been "off", you've just changed forms between lifetimes.

there is only one "thing", the infinite void that takes shape. in a vacuum there is no time, so it does not take forms in chronological order. For you, who are a form, only you exist, as emptiness, and the other forms are in your imagination, and for me, the same, and for each of the forms. the reality is that you are alone because you only exist, the emptiness that exists, but not because the other forms do not exist. it is irrelevant if they exist. for you, everything is in your mind. Realize that is impressive of course, but if you are in the ego mode you are not alone (you, who don't exist have the company of others who neither exist), and if you are in the empty mode "you" don't mind if you are alone

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

How sure are you of this "Insights"? Especially "Other people" and "Death".

Please be honest. If you say 100% , I expect you to no Lt be scared at all of death and be absolutely loving to other people since they are you and you will live their lives as God/Nothingness, right ? 

And if you don't say 100%, then we are just playing the never ending game, some mystical states here and there, and then some interpretations mixed with non dual theory and Leo's teaching, shake it, apply some belief intention and we are good to go to feel like we have sorted it out, but of course we keep behaving like scared little devils because deep inside us there is still doubts and we are NOT REALLY sure.

So, please, give it a rate. Have the balls of saying "100%" ?

@Javfly33100%

6 minutes ago, Karas said:

@justfortoday yeah but why do you say you and I are not conscious at the same time?

Are you conscious right now? Yes.

Your life is a replay because it already happened all at once outside of time and space.

So you are God watching VHS tapes right now of "Karas" life. Make sense? Then once it is done with that tape, it goes to another character.

Every character in this VR game gets to be God.

@justfortoday Nice post brother and Nice to see you back on the forum ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

10 hours ago, justfortoday said:

I ended in a crisis unit when I realized my true nature. It wasn't easy for me at all. I had a complete and utter meltdown. 

But now I am in bliss.

Why are you in bliss now? 

2 hours ago, One Day said:

Aka just saying the same stuff that Leo says to come across as awake in this forum. Dream on. If solipsism was really true why has not any religion or spiritual tradition talked about it untill now. But suddenly now there is a guy called Leo saying to other people that solipsism is real (which by itself is already so ironic its sad) and suddenly the people on his forum also experience this "truth".

Show me people from outside this forum who think the same way.

You are threading in dangerous waters with this post. More cult like behavior will not be accepted.

Why do you just parrot the shit that Leo says? Because he is awake and now you are too? So basically that would mean this forum/community is the only one with the truth. That would be some major cult shit.

Every religion told you there is one God. Yet you still think there are many of them and that you somehow aren't THE ONE.

You can lead a mule to water but you can't make him drink.

You have no problem at all accepting that everyone in your dreams is just your own mental construction, yet in the dream of life suddenly it cannot be! Oh noes! And yet every guru worth his salt has told you life is a dream. Yet you still cling.

YOU invented OTHER! Silly.

The only thing you will ever find in this work is yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Can't wait to play the Trump's VHS.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

This one is good:D:DxD

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

@Leo Gura You'd definitely have fun with that movie. :D

10 minutes ago, Shin said:

Unfortunately you won't have any memory of being Shin.  But don't worry, you'll be so full of yourself you won't need Shin :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You have no problem at all accepting that everyone in your dreams is just your own mental construction, yet in the dream of life suddenly it cannot be! Oh noes! And yet every guru worth his salt has told you life is a dream. Yet you still cling.

It is a dream. But, anything outside of the dreams continuity is a "?" and we need to take full responsibility for the dream we are in. Most of the constraints and actions we will make in our lives that earn our livings will be interacting with and understanding other beings who are complex, have their own locus of control and are mysterious when outside of our experience. 

I am currently studying accounting. So, I am observing the practical architecture that exists for finance to be possible. It is very beautiful. It is a social construction that to me is really impressive we as humans are able to cooperate this well. I guess I am just cooperating with myself. When taking into account systems thinking, physics, survival, social sciences, etc.. It's interesting to be learning this skill.

I invented other because I am other... But relative to how I experience and live as this person... Other seem to exist. As, how else would this experienced be happening given the last video you made about being useful to society even be possible? We are part of a massive web of supply chains, marketing channels, information channels. How do you handle this paradox?

So, be mindful here. I think there is some important distinctions to be made here. There is a difference between a dream Leo, and your life in it's importance and weight. Why is that? I can perhaps see the metaphysical implications of consciousness as the backdrop of the dream... But it is here and it is very real for people in survival mode I think. I worry people become irresponsible when they think it is a dream in that way.  

--- Lately I've been thinking about this

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Cepzeu said:

@justfortoday thank you for the post ?. Could you please expand on your concept of time running backwards but we experience it in reverse? I watched the video but I'm not sure I understand.

The future is birthing the past. Backwards causality. The reason you exist is because "future" you imagined you.

You are imagining your birth right now, as well as all of your memories. Because you are infinite, you retroactively created yourself.

If you were to look at time from the absolute, you'd see that it's running backwards.

Grab a pen and drop it to the floor. Record it, and now reverse it. You will see that you actually attracted the pen from the floor to your hand.

It's not gravity that is making the object drop to the floor, gravity doesn't actually exist (it's another illusion).

Contradiction: saying that you swap to a different POV every time you die, while also saying that this POV is a replay.

It can't be both. Either you watch a new movie, or you watch a replay of the same movie. Which is it?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Every religion told you there is one God. Yet you still think there are many of them and that you somehow aren't THE ONE.

You can lead a mule to water but you can't make him drink.

I disagree, Leo, I think you actually don't understand it very well at all.  Yet again you're mistaking your own views for the 'truth'.  If you're to ever proceed beyond this stage, you're going to have to let go of these preconceptions at some point.  Your actions continually contradict the things you claim to understand.

Edited by kinesin

It only matters that reality is a dream if it isn't a dream.  If it is a dream, then it doesn't matter that it is. (mattering is a property of the material paradigm). 

Consider, is this conversation, this forum, this sentence, etc. 'real' or does it just 'seem real'? 

If you can't tell the difference, what difference could it possibly make which it is?

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

6 hours ago, The Buddha said:

I see a clear blind spot. It is called the full circle.

^this.  

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

2 hours ago, justfortoday said:

Are you conscious right now? Yes.

Your life is a replay because it already happened all at once outside of time and space.

So you are God watching VHS tapes right now of "Karas" life. Make sense? Then once it is done with that tape, it goes to another character.

Every character in this VR game gets to be God.

So literally, there is only one bubble of consciousness, and every supposed sentient beings (so you or Leo) are just a figment of my imagination appearing as if you had it (I include Shin in that ofc).

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them