justfortoday

My Insights After 10 Awakenings: Awaken Now!

202 posts in this topic

Hope this post helps you on your journey. These insights and learnings have been gained through a lot of sweat and tears.

Part I: What am I existentially?

Close your eyes. Imagine having no vision at all. Not even the ability to perceive darkness. Just complete loss of vision. Yet you remain. Cover your ears. Imagine having no hearing at all. Not even the ability to perceive silence. Yet you remain. Now imagine having no body at all. Yet you remain.

What you are, metaphysically, is a complete void. A zero. Infinite. You see, nothingness is uncreated, it is required. 

Imagine nothing, since it is nothing, it needed no creator. It always was. Nothing is equal to zero, which equals infinite positive numbers paired with infinite negative numbers and infinite combinations. A system of balanced energy that always equals to zero. This is called frequency. All color, sound, touch is nothing but frequency, number.

Nothingness is infinite in all degrees. Everything is mind.

You may also replace mind with spirit.

Part II: The Universe

Complete fantasy. There is no physical, external universe with "space" in which you move. 

The true universe is the present moment you are experiencing. It is a mindspace, not a physical box full of matter. 

Part III: Time

Time is actually running "backwards" but we perceive it inversely. 

Watch the video below. The "matter" or "objects" seem to control the human, not the other way around. The matter or objects you see are just refractions of your infinite mind.

PAST = FUTURE

FUTURE = PAST

It also renders gravity useless. Another invention.

Part IV: What is reality?

Reality is a VR experience created with infinite intelligence by nothingness itself, so that it could experience itself from a multiplicity of viewpoints for eternity.

You see, reality is a possibility pool. Basically everything, every possibility has already happened outside of time and space.

That means this very moment you are "living" has happened an infinite number of times, and will continue to happen as it is infinite.

THIS IS A REPLAY.

As you navigate your "life" and make choices, you are forking your POV, recalling these moments that have already happened outside of time and space, and they materialize as reality for you.

The "universe" is rendered as needed by the POV. Much like in a dream.

Part V: Other People

This is going to be controversial, but I can assure you it is true. This right now, this instance of consciousness that is reading these words is the only POV in existence. This present moment is all there is. 

Imagine that you record yourself for a full day playing a bunch of characters. You do 30 impressions and you record them on video.

You then decide to wipe your memories of making the videos, and decide to watch one movie each day for 30 days, yet you don't know that it was you playing those characters. 

All other people are unreal, because again, *everything* happened in eternity. Your life is the infinite forking of possibilities in this pool.

In this case, your life is one of these movies, and once it's over, there is another movie to play.

You and I are not conscious at the same time, it's an illusion.

That means that this field that is conscious of these words, is the same field that held Jesus' life, Buddha's life, etc.

You are walking in some big shoes.

It is literally the same consciousness.

Part VI: Your Senses

You believe that you have a brain that renders colors, sound and touch to get you your "reality", but in true reality you are hallucinating everything around you.  Your imagination is so powerful that it is indistinguishable from "reality".

Part VII: Magic

I can personally attest to the fact that magic is real. I have had a NDE + multiple awakenings. Magic is a feature of nothingness as there is nothing to oppose nothingness.

Part VI: Death

Doesn't exist. Death has always been a first-person experience you are having of others "dying", but no one has died ever, because no one has lived, ever. Again, it's an illusion.

When you "die", you are reborn as another POV. 

Edited by justfortoday

14 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

this thread

I call this the 'sermon on the mount' phase.  Keep going (not that you have any other choice) and this desire to explain it all to others will fade away.

9 minutes ago, kinesin said:

I call this the 'sermon on the mount' phase.  Keep going (not that you have any other choice) and this desire to explain it all to others will fade away.

I actually already went through that. So get off your high horse. I am not exactly newbie to spirituality. The desire to share this is to help other incarnations of myself achieve breakthroughs. I do not post much on this site, but when I do it is because I truly believe it.

Edited by justfortoday

@justfortoday Very nice! Sounds like some genuine insight happened.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, kinesin said:

Did you just give a sermon about giving sermons? 

Projection never ceses to amaze me.

40 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Doesn't exist. Death has always been a first-person experience you are having of others "dying", but no one has died ever, because no one has lived, ever. Again, it's an illusion.

The Ultimate Truth.

It's a shame that you can't share it with anyone on a social level since death is presumed "real" and "bad."

But then again, there's nobody to even share this insight with anyway... ;)

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

@justfortoday  I'm not questioning your belief, I'm saying that eventually you'll realise that enlightenment is simply a process which happens to some people, and not to others.  Think of it this way - before you had these insights, if you would have read a thread like this, what would you have gained from it?  Would you have taken onboard all of the intended communications?  Would it have influenced your development in any major way?

Your development was a *process*.  It didn't come from a single thread, a single book, a single youtube video - it came from living your life and experiencing a whole range of different mindsets and experiences over a number of years.  You want to share the realizations you've gained - sure that's a noble goal, but I'm saying it's misguided in practical terms.  You have just as much chance of a person reading this and completely taking the wrong message from every part of it as you do someone taking all the 'right' messages.  Of course some who already agree with the claims will agree with what you've written and show you support for having done it, but does that contribute to your motivation for posting it?

Look inward and ask yourself honestly, what are the motivations for posting it?

5 minutes ago, kinesin said:

@justfortoday Look inward and ask yourself honestly, what are the motivations for posting it?

I have done so, and stand by my post. Thanks for your feedback.

2 minutes ago, kinesin said:

Think of it this way - before you had these insights, if you would have read a thread like this, what would you have gained from it? 

Lots.

2 minutes ago, kinesin said:

Would you have taken onboard all of the intended communications? 

Of course not. No "intended communication" is EVER fully "taken onboard."

3 minutes ago, kinesin said:

Would it have influenced your development in any major way?

Doesn't matter. Genuine sharing doesn't micromanage influence.

You seem to have this attitude that insights aren't worth sharing unless they've achieved peak profundity, but that seems a lil' neurotic tbh.

All refined teachings started somewhere.

The expectation that people should withhold all insights until they've found a way to perfectly formulate it (if at all) comes off as resisting reality...

It's Love.

6 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Everything is mind.

Solipsism?

6 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Complete fantasy. There is no physical, external universe with "space" in which you move. 

How can you be so sure?

7 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

That means this very moment you are "living" has happened an infinite number of times

I hope not. That would be freaking boring, lol. Reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day.

7 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

I can personally attest to the fact that magic is real.

What do you mean by "magic"?

one day this will all be memories

This is literally what is happening right now on this thread.

Edited by justfortoday

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@justfortoday Very nice! Sounds like some genuine insight happened.

Thank you. Definitely something clicked for me a few weeks back. Just like you predicted a few months ago on another thread of mine. 

15 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

You seem to have this attitude that insights aren't worth sharing unless they've achieved peak profundity, but that seems a lil' neurotic tbh.

Part of the reason is because for me, such insights aren't usually shared, they're created solely for the process of my own development.  I have a folder on my computer containing thousands of .txt files where I write my thoughts regarding such things (some of which similar to the content of this thread), and nobody else sees them because I never wrote them to be shared, but rather to gain insight through the process of writing.  I'm a big believer in the power of writing for the development of insight, however I understand that most of the time when people write, it's being posted directly for others to read.  With this perspective in mind, I believe OP's motivation was to further develop his own understanding by putting it in writing.  Writing is only half of the equation, however, and when sharing writing, interpretation should be the main consideration.  My earlier comment prompts OP to look deeper into the 'interpretation' side of this thread.

I do indeed have the idea that ideas shouldn't be shared until they're 'perfected'.  For me this means if I write about something, I generally won't consider sharing the idea with others until I see that it still remains true at least a few years down the line.  What's the value in sharing realizations only to further realize down the line that they were missing some core component of insight, or rooted too firmly in a misunderstanding?  When I mention 'value' here I'm speaking about true value to others, insofar as 'true value' means insights which will genuinely bring real truth and understanding to others.

Edited by kinesin

14 minutes ago, kag101 said:

Solipsism?

How can you be so sure?

I hope not. That would be freaking boring, lol. Reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day.

What do you mean by "magic"?

1. —

It's neither solipsism or materialism, all possibilities exist super-positioned (like quantum mechanics states), you are simply forking your way through the game as you play it. Solipsism is just some concept you are imagining right now, it carries some truth, but the truth is WAY more radical than solipsism. 

I have personally seen through the illusion, and without much use of psychedelics. Only used marijuana on a weekly basis and some shrooms once or twice. But once you see the illusion and are able to "see" consciousness and observe it, there is no unseeing that.

Sorry to break it to ya, but it's true : )

You are all that exists right now. It does not mean other POVs aren't real, it just means you haven't lived their lives yet.

That's right, you will live every single life of every thing you have ever encountered in your life. Because you are them, and this is a VR experience, and you are the single player.

Magic as limitless power to modify reality to its will. Consciousness/nothingness is magic itself. You are divine.

Edited by justfortoday

@kag101 In this way, God is democratic. See? No solipsism.

Every character in the game gets to be God and experience ALL OTHER CHARACTERS' LIVES, but it is happening one frame at a time. There are no other "on" bubbles, just yours right now, but when you "die" you will live your mom's life.

Get the concept? God is democratic.

Everything already happened, you are just in a replay right now.

You have zero free will until you recognize this and awaken to the illusion, so that you can start acting counterintuitively and achieving the results you want in your life.

Otherwise, ego will trap you in Solipsism and that leads to nihilism. I've been through it.

Edited by justfortoday

@justfortoday I have had the same insight about "solipsism", for me it has been the most mind-blowing and hardest to accept by far. What psychologically and emotional impact did it have on you to realise you REALLY are all alone?

Becouse it feels very different than still having the "I'm God but God is experiencing other things right now" delusion.

Edited by Fran11