justfortoday

My Insights After 10 Awakenings: Awaken Now!

202 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

But there is one POV right ?

There isn't a POV. There is no position, no one is behind the eyes, perception is an illusion.

33 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

In my dream only my POV is absolute .

That's the dream of being a self, not ultimate reality.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

On 3/25/2022 at 8:23 PM, Brandon Nankivell said:

Current understanding:

I've had what felt like a very potent yet incomplete awakening to infinity, where the 'thereness' as described by Peter Ralston, of objects in my surroundings, became so 'there-like', it was insane, and started feeling I was behind the eyes of other people I'd encounter. My surroundings merging with who I normally identify as me (my body etc). A fear arose that I am everything and therefore completely alone... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk.... I'm just gonna go back to mowing the lawn or something...

Where I feel I don't understand:

I remain ignorant to what you mean by my current POV is absolute infinity.

What about other forum members and their POV?

If my POV is absolute infinity, how can it be, since others have their own POV (I guess I can't prove it, but I assume so).

In some sense their POV is still the true me, as God, Infinity, but I as Brandon, the one writing this, don't know what thoughts other forum members are having and what their POV is like, I can only guess.

There may be something in the analogies you provided that I'm missing.

Something to do with time and how my reel is the only one playing and another reel (another POV) will play when my body dies.

But aren't all the POV's running right now, I'm just not aware of precisely what the other POV's are like of other forum members?

@Brandon Nankivell Can you immerse yourself in a Book by reading all the pages at once simultaneously? No.

You right now are God literally imagining your human life around your consciousness. But none of it is physical, it is simply colors sounds and sensations appearing on a screen, and this screen is what appears when you close both your eyes and you see a dark field of emptiness. 

Notice that all colors and shapes are appearing exactly where they are. Science tells you that the colors are appearing in your "physical" brain, and that consciousness is originated there, but it's the other way around.

The color and sounds and sensations do not happen in your brain. They literally are colors clashing with each other, sound waves clashing with each other, etc.

Consciousness / Mind are PRIOR to your brain.

All the colors, sounds and sensations are happening in YOUR consciousness.

And because God is infinite, there aren't two infinite minds that can experience this VR reality dream.

There is only one.

So this one decided to create a VR experience for itself, so it could keep itself entertained for all eternity.

So, your life is one game in this Virtual Reality world, God / You are playing it.

My life is another game in this VR, and God / you are playing it too.

Therefore we are the same being.

Two dreams happening in the mind of God.

Not happening through time or space, because those themselves are IMAGINED by it.

We're not alive as EGOs simultaneously. 

Your dream is all there is right now. And once it's over, you dream a different one.

It could be a totally different planet, metaphysical universe, etc.

It's infinite.

Edited by justfortoday