Javfly33

Can you sell gay content on onlyfans/Twitter and make good money with it?

16 posts in this topic

Didn't know where to post this...if in this subforum or in entrepreneurship forum.

Wondering if I could make a living selling gay content on onlyfans/Twitter 

I just realized I have a good body, I'm good looking, I'm straight but I'm open minded, and yeah I would be selling my body (pictures and videos, don't want to become a male prostitute) but in my job I also sell my body too. It's hurting my back. My ears. My soul. And it pays a shit. So why not sell my body in a more intelligent way Lol. From my home and in my own terms.

I am not interested in real life sessions, I'm not that open minded Lol. Just want to know if I could make a living doing this online. 

I mean the only way to know is to commit and try. There really isn't any consequences to it either, you will remain completely anonymous if you choose to and don't show your face/share your real name or info.

Very low investment and who knows what return you'll get, go for it!

hrhrhtewgfegege

This kind of work has certain psychological consequences that are hard to put into words. I had been writing erotica and it was not a pleasant work for me, it was worse than slaving physically at a warehouse. Made me stressed, coming up with all this pervy bullshit to write, I am not a pervy guy.

But if you really need money you can try, maybe you will understand that game and make a good buck at it. It's just something I wouldn't reommend long-term for a self-actualizing person.

yeah for sure. some good marketing and people skills can help you tremendously 

finding audience/customers, meeting people's needs, (being ethical,), advertisements, being different (some/none/other combination of these) etc. i dont know this space particularly but i know business generally and onlyfans is very lucractive 

personally i recommend to study the space a bit, see common tactics and then find a strategy you feel could work and then iterate if it doesn't

onlyfans does have a subtle rep of taking adv of its customers so if i had to insert my own 2c. id look into the ethics of marketing and stuff, it could hinder success a bit if you take a hardcore approach with that

Edited by Jacob Morres

I've participated in camming made some money.  It's possible if you can acquire a following over time.  

I don't recommend getting too deep into it.  It's easy money if you look good, but it's better to advance skills and career.  

That being said, don't let shame be the reason you don't do it.  

I was gonna say bad idea since OnlyFans was gonna nuke itself by banning sex content, but they decided not to press the button it seems.

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 6/6/2021 at 10:53 AM, Javfly33 said:

Didn't know where to post this...if in this subforum or in entrepreneurship forum.

Wondering if I could make a living selling gay content on onlyfans/Twitter 

I just realized I have a good body, I'm good looking, I'm straight but I'm open minded, and yeah I would be selling my body (pictures and videos, don't want to become a male prostitute) but in my job I also sell my body too. It's hurting my back. My ears. My soul. And it pays a shit. So why not sell my body in a more intelligent way Lol. From my home and in my own terms.

I am not interested in real life sessions, I'm not that open minded Lol. Just want to know if I could make a living doing this online. 

I feel like this would be bad psychologically for you in particular. 

I’m sure there are people who feel okay with sex work. But I get the sense that this decision would be made from a place that hurts you.

You may end up feeling very objectified and it might aggravate your self-esteem issues.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

It will affect your self esteem. 

Look for other options. 

Money earned through such means anyway doesn't bring peace of mind. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

starting that kind of job would be equal to putting your manhood on risk! 

man up and do gracious jobs!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Give it a try and just quit if you dont, lol. 

You might encounter an old millionaire who gives you extra money cuz he doesnt even know what to do with it anymore. Or an old millionaire lady (I had a friend that bought his first car thanks to a lady vía chat, to whom he gave videoservices as a side Hustle) . Your self esteem will go up, since people will worship you. Basically, it depends on how you see it. If you just do it for fun it can be a positive experience psychologically. Dont quit your job and test it out first. 

Dont forget being a live sexcam model too :P

Now that you put the topic, I should consider trying this sometime too, lol.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

13 hours ago, Roy said:

I was gonna say bad idea since OnlyFans was gonna nuke itself by banning sex content, but they decided not to press the button it seems.

remove sex content from Onlyfans and you get Patreon :D 

On 06/06/2021 at 3:53 PM, Javfly33 said:

why not sell my body in a more intelligent way

maybe I'm missing a trolling undertone of this entire thread but the question is" is that the best use of your potential and the highest possible contribution to humanity?" Not to mention there is an overabundance of gay and straight sex stuff absolutely everywhere you look for it. Unless you can bring something new and nische on the table you're not gonna earn anything. The algorithms will work against you in favour of guys with unrealistic proportions, thousands of subscribers and those who do all sorts of crazy shit to get attention. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus