Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheEnigma

Question about your health Leo

4 posts in this topic

You mentioned that accurate perception is the key to living a good life. All problems including health problems come from inaccurate perceptions of life. But how come with so much truth seeking you still have health problems? How could you have made your perceptions even more accurate to not have the health problems you have?

2 hours ago, TheEnigma said:

All problems including health problems come from inaccurate perceptions of life.

This is not exactly true. It's a generalization.

Some health problems are genetic or environmental and outside of human control.

If your mother was toxic with chemicals when she gave birth to you, that's something you might suffer from your entire life and have little control over.

If you got some weird genes that make you more sensitive to chemicals in the food supply, that's also very difficult to control.

But also many health problems ARE within your control if you change your lifestyle.

It doesn't matter how conscious or woke you become, you can still have health problems. And many awakened people do. The body is easily broken.

BTW, I have improved my heath A LOT through improving my perception. If I hadn't done that, I would probably be dead by now.

The bottom line is: Consciousness of Absolute Truth or God will not give you good health.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

What perception?

I have discussed it in my health blog videos.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 5/6/2021 at 4:46 AM, Leo Gura said:

This is not exactly true. It's a generalization.

Some health problems are genetic or environmental and outside of human control.

If your mother was toxic with chemicals when she gave birth to you, that's something you might suffer from your entire life and have little control over.

If you got some weird genes that make you more sensitive to chemicals in the food supply, that's also very difficult to control.

But also many health problems ARE within your control if you change your lifestyle.

It doesn't matter how conscious or woke you become, you can still have health problems. And many awakened people do. The body is easily broken.

BTW, I have improved my heath A LOT through improving my perception. If I hadn't done that, I would probably be dead by now.

The bottom line is: Consciousness of Absolute Truth or God will not give you good health.

All health problems are inaccurate perception. The problem is that changing your perception is almost impossible. It can be done in some extend but  you would hack life and then what? Maybe we are not supposed to hack life..... because we don't want to hack life. we are here to have a human experience.