Eren Eeager

If you had the power to end the lives of all ignorant people, would you do it?

15 posts in this topic

Maybe Aliens have the technology to destroy all life on earth and then reproduce more conscious humans instead of what we got. Would this be a valid line of action towards spreding consciousness ?

The fact that we are still alive means that they rejected this idea, but why?  I think I am missing something important here.

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Absolutely not. 

The true test of love lies in being patient with those who do not understand us. 

Love is not just about loving perfect people. 

Nor is compassion, compassion if not shown to everyone 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Maybe Aliens have the technology to destroy all life on earth and then reproduce more concious humans instead of what we got.

I think I am missing something important here.

Maybe they don't. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Then you'd ruin the point of life. 

It is all about the expansion of consciousness. If you create some high conscious only eugenics it would interfere with that natural beauty of unfolding. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

9 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Maybe Aliens have the technology to destroy all life on earth and then reproduce more concious humans instead of what we got. Would this be a valid line of action towards spreding conciousness?

The fact that we are still alive means that they rejected this idea, but why?  I think I am missing something important here.

We are the aliens and yes we may indeed destroy our own existence.

But there's nothing right or wrong with that, it would be quite interesting wouldn't you say.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

...something wrong with being an unconscious fuck?

Yes? Then maybe you're one of them. 

If such aliens had the technology, they wouldn't decimate all the "unconscious" people, they would simply alter their brain to make them more open-minded. Because that's really all you need.

Lmao, genocide? There probably are dangerous psychos here who would yes.

Even they delete forum posts because they probably think they are omniscient and more developed than most people I wouldn't do it. They have to learn the hard way. 

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

Would this be a valid line of action towards spreding consciousness ?

Someone's been watching too much Death Note...

You were ignorant once too. Should you have been killed for it. Monkeys had less potential than humans once, should they have been killed?
Evolution doesn't start with perfection. Instead of killing ignorant people, find a way to share your light with them in an appropriate way. We are all on our journey from the jungles to the mountain tops. A lot of people became ignorant because they were taught and brought up by other ignorant people.

Maybe the wisdom here is let everything play its role in existence. And to provide guidance not unnecessary interferance.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

3 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Maybe Aliens have the technology to destroy all life on earth and then reproduce more conscious humans instead of what we got. Would this be a valid line of action towards spreding consciousness ?

@Eren Eeager this kind of thinking is exactly how evil is made

If you want to kill all ignorant people then you have to kill all of them. Everybody is ignorant to a degree. Some of them are even so ignorant that they have such ideas as killing people to raise consciousness. 

Edited by AdamR95

Guys it just a thought I had , and I just want to find the lesson here to learn.

3 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Guys it just a thought I had , and I just want to find the lesson here to learn.

@Eren Eeager  Its ok to be ignorant. I dont jugde you, i am ignorant too.

It's like the plan of Thanos to bring peace to the world.

It would be a short term peace, cause you can't suppress ignorance and "low consciousness".

With your example, they could replace a degree of consciousness by a "higher" one, but this higher degree of consciousness would still be infinitely lower than what comes next.

There will always be new challenges to overcome so to speak, so the only real solution is to embrace that and to try to help elevate the present consciousness to deal with the present challenges to overcome.

It would be like scratching and popping a sore, no sore anymore !
Yes, for like a day (and even then the sore isn't really gone lol), the real solution would be to treat it.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them