Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo Gura

Inside The Mind Of Trump Supporters

54 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Gregp said:

@Shin I was just pointing you guys to your inconsistenties.

Which one ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Nevermind. This is not a free discussion, so not going to discuss anything on this.

Just now, Gregp said:

@Shin Nevermind. This is not a free discussion, so not going to discuss anything on this.

Yes it is, just don't call names or be overly dramatic.

This forum is one of the few where you can say whatever you want as long as you respect other people opinions.

God is love

And God in them

Trump supporters think the United States is the best country, but according to this quality of life article it is 20th best in the world. https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/quality-of-life-rankings

Canada is the best country, right in front of the Scandinavian countries. So if you want a better quality of life Americans, move to Canada, they have shroom dispensaries. That's america needs is shroom dispensaries. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

This forum is one of the few where you can say whatever you want as long as you respect other people opinions.

@Shin :D good joke. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Gregp said:

@Shin :D good joke. Thanks!

You would already be banned if it wasn't the case.

Your problem is that you talk in an extreme way, that is way too polarizing, all the time.

So of course mods moderate you, you're instilling pointless debate and hatred, that's not the goal of this forum.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin He has had over 40 accounts banned for Trolling, Inflaming, Provoking and Gaslighting.

23 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

@Shin He has had over 40 accounts banned for Trolling, Inflaming, Provoking and Gaslighting.

That's some serious dedication right there

:o

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

12 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

"Show me the man, I'll show you the crime"

- Joseph Stalin

Edited by StarfoxEpiphany

3 minutes ago, StarfoxEpiphany said:

"Show me the man, I'll show you the crime"

- Joseph Stalin

Actually, it’s the opposite. The ‘crime’ is committed first and we realize who it is afterwards. 

We’ve tried to work with him over the years. My preference is that he stays on the forum within the guidelines. He makes contributions on other subforums. 

@Forestluv

Dude, you called people gaslighters.  Usually when you hear that, you should question if the person saying it is gaslighting.

22 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

@Gregp I admire your persistence. 

But I don't get what is motivating you. 

10 minutes ago, StarfoxEpiphany said:

@Forestluv

Dude, you called people gaslighters.  Usually when you hear that, you should question if the person saying it is gaslighting.

I didn’t call him a gaslighter. The category of warning is called “Trolling, Inflaming, Provoking and Gaslighting.”

Please tone down the confrontational tone. The situation had nothing to do with you. 

3 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

I haven’t didn’t call anyone a gaslighter. The category of warning is called “Trolling, Inflaming, Provoking and Gaslighting.”

Please tone down the confrontational tone. It nothing to do with you.  

Do you ever think about using this arbitrary category when someone contradicts your ideology? 

Edited by StarfoxEpiphany
grammar

4 minutes ago, StarfoxEpiphany said:

Do you ever think about using this arbitrary category when someone contradicts your ideology? 

Part of being a mod is introspecting oneself and enforcing the rules fairly. It is like being a referee in a sporting event. I call fouls on both sides.

It is also against forum guidelines to derail threads from the OP topic. So let’s not derail this thread. If you have any other questions about moderating, please don’t post it in this thread as that will derail further. Feel free to ask me your question via PM. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Part of being a mod is introspecting oneself and enforcing the rules fairly. It is like being a referee in a sporting event. I call fouls on both sides.

It is also against forum guidelines to derail threads from the OP topic. So let’s not derail this thread. If you have any other questions about moderating, please don’t post it in this thread as that will derail further. Feel free to ask me your question via PM. Thank you. 

The problem is you and Leo can't fairly moderate a topic such as this since your both ideologues.

25 minutes ago, StarfoxEpiphany said:

The problem is you and Leo can't fairly moderate a topic such as this since your both ideologues.

It’s not as simple as personal  ideology bias - there are standards on the forum as well as issues of provoking and inflaming that can be toxic to a community. You don’t know the history and are making assumptions and projections. And you don’t understand the dynamics of moderating a forum. It is much more nuanced and complex than you are aware.

As I said, derailing threads is against forum guidelines. I can’t allow this side conversation to continue. Future posts about moderation will be hidden. If you have grievances against forum moderation you can start a thread to discuss it or you can PM me. There is also a recent thread on changes to the forum you can post on.

I’m surrounded by Trump supporters where I work. I know it’s unethical, but I sometimes wonder what reactions I’d get here if I recorded the rants and tangents they go on about every day without their knowledge and posted those recordings here. “Plandemic”, “Clown World”, “Half-Whitmer”, and other great hits!

3 minutes ago, Willie said:

I’m surrounded by Trump supporters where I work. I know it’s unethical, but I sometimes wonder what reactions I’d get here if I recorded the rants and tangents they go on about every day without their knowledge and posted those recordings here. “Plandemic”, “Clown World”, “Half-Whitmer”, and other great hits!

What does those words even mean ? xD

God is love

And God in them