28 cm unbuffed

Energetic Blockage

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys ?

A year + ago I got confronted with a tough situation, basically, I got brainwashed and triggered to do something which finally I didn't do. And thank God I didn't do it. 

It was really tough on an emotional level, I really had to ground myself and balance my emotions and mature up as a man, to just fucking chill and to control myself and become disciplined about my emotions and triggers. 

Now, after all of this is over there is one problem, that remains. There is energy stuck in my fist/wrist, which causes multiple thought patterns in my mind of which I'm aware of. Yesterday I finished reading "Letting Go" by Dr. David Hawkins and I understand the energies that are getting me into my old reality and thinking paradigm and I want to let them go (lust and anger). But even after reading the whole book, I'm not sure what the method is lol ? 

From what I understood, it's seeing an emotion, becoming aware of it, and just let it be. Are there any other practical things that can help me to get rid of that energy from my body? It's killing me and I am sick and tired of that shit. 

Thank you ?

Well, good job of finishing reading that book that quickly. Maybe you can read it another 1-5 times and combine it with books such as Sedona Method and study some of the work of Lester levenson. They are all about getting in touch with your emotions, releasing them and transforming them to higher emotions on the emotional scale you've read about in the book.

If you don't know exactly what to do right now, it is because you are a bit stuck on intellectualising the proces, I think. The release happens when you move your consciousness to the gut-brain, into feeling, instead of the mind. Before the actual release, there needs a lot of revealing to take place where you really feel your emotions such as anger. And accepting the feeling that you feel angry and not push it down. Don't feel afraid as well to feel angry, but actually let it be there and ask yourself if you can welcome it. Put your laptop or phone aside for a couple of hours and just sit down by yourself. Can you actually start to relax and feel into your emotions? Not thinking about your emotions, but feeling the vibrations inside. 

Can you welcome them and start to open yourself up to them? Can you let these emotions flow through you without you trying to get rid of them or judging them? That is what revealing is about. Not intellectually understanding the emotions and analysing them, but opening your heart to them and letting them in.

Then you can start to release them by letting them go. It's simple. If you really let yourself feel the emotions and allowed them to be there, you already start to release them because acceptance has a stronger force fundementally. Then you can start asking yourself if you can start letting go more by asking yourself if you can let go more of anger.

Start to allow yourself to feel emotions higher on the emotional scale such as pride, courage, acceptance, peace, love and start to let go of your resistance to them as well. Let go of negative feelings and stop resisting the welcoming of positive feelings.

If you notice any numbness and apathy to this proces, or thinking, there should be way more attention on the revealing proces. Also note that when your mind is so identified to the actual release, and not reveal, then let go of that because in order to release something, it needs to be revealed to you. It can take weeks for certain people to actually start to connect to their feelings deeply because they might have repressed it for decades.

Anger is actually a powerful and forceful emotion that has a lot of potential to get you out of lower emotions such as apathy and fear if you can feel it and welcome it. Then you can actually use it to generate pride, courage and acceptance. Such as when allowing yourself to feel angry for feeling fear and shame when having to do public speaking, you can feel pride that let's you take action. Then that pride can become courage and acceptance when confronting the fear of public speaking. 

But I don't know how all of this can apply to your situation as you are not very specific in what your emotions are related to, and what thoughts etc are connected to it. 

@28 cm unbuffed hi! :) have you tried really physically tending to the wrist? Maybe doing some wrist stretches/exercises that you find online, or being extra gentle and kind to it until it heals fully. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry

Thank you for your advice. It's not really injured or anything like that, it's like at one moment I felt a lot of anger and wanted to get rid of that emotion and "use" it on someone, and in the next moment, I stopped myself thinking about what the consequences of that action might be. I think that could create some kind of tension in my arm, that persists and is still in there. 

I will for sure try some kind of exercises, thank you for your kind answer ;)

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed