Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spiritualryan

what i will do after enlightenment

3 posts in this topic

i'm writing this partly because i'm bored, but also to jot down my motivation for self realization.

* once i attain liberation from fears and suffering, i'll go to my nearest starbucks and start chatting up girls and making friends with them.

*i'll go outside and meditate in public in very crowded areas (usually i'm extremely embarressed to do that). then others who also meditate will join me as well and i'll make some good friends that way.

*i'll start dancing with pure bliss and fearlessness in public and make good friends that way.

*i'll sing in public (not in a annoying way though lol).

*i'll be extremely confident and be completely free in my social relationships.

*i'll be an extrovert

Edited by spiritualryan

Once you attain enlightenment, your motivation to do all of those things will fade away and they'll start seeming like signs of ego-driven desperation.  Instead, you'll simply be content with things as they are.

3 hours ago, spiritualryan said:

i'm writing this partly because i'm bored, but also to jot down my motivation for self realization.

* once i attain liberation from fears and suffering, i'll go to my nearest starbucks and start chatting up girls and making friends with them.

*i'll go outside and meditate in public in very crowded areas (usually i'm extremely embarressed to do that). then others who also meditate will join me as well and i'll make some good friends that way.

*i'll start dancing with pure bliss and fearlessness in public and make good friends that way.

*i'll sing in public (not in a annoying way though lol).

*i'll be extremely confident and be completely free in my social relationships.

*i'll be an extrovert

You could do all those things without be enlightened, you only need to do a work of identifying your traumas, repressions, accepting yourself completely, and eliminating any trace of competitiveness in you. it's not easy but you don't have to be buddha