OneIntoOne

Is this woman awake?

28 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course there is not a "someone who is moving up on a journey". That is a fiction.

But there are many levels/states of higher consciousness.

The loss of ego is not all there is to consciousness. That's just a tiny aspect of awakening. Just because you lose the ego does not mean you're anywhere near infinitely conscious.

I have warned you guys many times of these kind of oversimplified neo-Advaita teachings. The realization of no-self is one of the easiest and lowest attainments in this work. There are much higher attainments and awakenings.

You have to realize that consciousness is also a self. In true no self, even consciousness is a dream.

So no matter how infinitely conscious you become, it's all within the dream.

True god realization puts an end to this chasing of deeper and deeper levels.

3 hours ago, vladorion said:

You have to realize that consciousness is also a self. In true no self, even consciousness is a dream.

I agree with Leo on this. Many non-duality teachers and seekers are still addicted to their mind and thinking. But yes there are some who have quit seeking for real and are liberated from the ego/I-thought. However, there are still higher levels that those people can reach when they clear away their emotional and mental distortions and become more pure. There is a difference between Ramana Maharshi's teachings and today's neo-advaita teachings, I believe that he had access to the hidden knowledge that some yogis talk about, you need to be very pure to access it, his teachings didn't just come from his direct experience but also from his inner knowledge. He was on another level and I think that if a non-duality teacher reaches that level their teachings will change and become more evolved and unique. The most evolved spiritual teachers I have found almost never talk about non-duality.

6 hours ago, Hulia said:

Easiest and lowest??? For me it´s the most difficult part - almost impossible - to let that GD "me" go. Like holding an imgainary rope over the abyss. And though I know, it´s not fixed anywhere - that rope makes no sense, I cannot let it loose. Because... abyss!

Hehe... its true

It's Love.

6 hours ago, vladorion said:

"You have to realize that a dream is also a self. In true no self, even a dream is just consciousness."

"So no matter how wholly you escape the dream, it's all within consciousness."

"True God Realization puts an end to this simple binary notion of asleep vs awake."

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

"You have to realize that a dream is also a self. In true no self, even a dream is just consciousness."

"So no matter how wholly you escape the dream, it's all within consciousness."

"True God Realization puts an end to this simple binary notion of asleep vs awake."

Love this reply hahaha.

Love this apparent paradox! What ever should the seeker do with so many contradictory teachings and communications... my goodness.

6 hours ago, Seraphim said:

I agree with Leo on this. Many non-duality teachers and seekers are still addicted to their mind and thinking. But yes there are some who have quit seeking for real and are liberated from the ego/I-thought. However, there are still higher levels that those people can reach when they clear away their emotional and mental distortions and become more pure. There is a difference between Ramana Maharshi's teachings and today's neo-advaita teachings, I believe that he had access to the hidden knowledge that some yogis talk about, you need to be very pure to access it, his teachings didn't just come from his direct experience but also from his inner knowledge. He was on another level and I think that if a non-duality teacher reaches that level their teachings will change and become more evolved and unique. The most evolved spiritual teachers I have found almost never talk about non-duality.

@Seraphim

If you quit seeking how can you reach higher to God realization???

Only if you fooling your self from stoping seeking but then you don't really get to God realization as well.

Catch 20 Fuckin twisted as fuck Leo would say.

Cant get around my head on on this God realization vid

11 hours ago, Hulia said:

Easiest and lowest??? For me it´s the most difficult part - almost impossible - to let that GD "me" go. Like holding an imgainary rope over the abyss. And though I know, it´s not fixed anywhere - that rope makes no sense, I cannot let it loose. Because... abyss!

For me as well.

YES, i know it yes yes, but i don't feel it. I don't think i really get it.

Yes i know there is no-one and no-thing to get... but still...

52 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

For me as well.

YES, i know it yes yes, but i don't feel it. I don't think i really get it.

Yes i know there is no-one and no-thing to get... but still...

That's because Awakening isn't adopting some Guru's set of beliefs and sort of intellectually understanding it.

It has to be seen clearly and first-hand that the individual seeking for fulfillment in the future is completely unreal.

Who knows it?

Who doesn't feel it?

Who doesn't really get it?

Where is that one located and what does it consist of?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi