Natasha

Deconstruction

51 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, cetus said:

There's a good story about Sri Nisargadatta that when a spiritual seeker would come to him seeking his advise he would first ask them "What is your most deepest insight so far?" And the seeker would give a long answer that they held as truth. And Nisargadatta would just wait till they were finished and no matter what answer they gave he would always reply with "No, that's not it" 

His answer was an awesome pointer. Wonder how many of those seekers got it

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

Self-inquiry in essence is a deconstruction of the idea that there is 'someone'. Illusion fighting illusion, @VeganAwake

Yes, the sense of self cannot fathom its own unreality. It's literally its own  prison.

It wants to be there to experience enlightenment. It wants to reap the benefits.

Yes, solid self-inquiry can result in the recognition that the individual inquiring is not actually real. This recognition is then usually hijacked again by the sense of self turning it into a personal experience. This apparent experience is often referred to as spiritual ego, but it's really just the sense of self taking back ownership in a more subtle and sneaky way... hence the new and improved identification as the higher self, true self, no self or whatever it wants to call itself.

However with a deep enough Awakening this illusory identification cannot rebuild itself because it no longer has a basis in reality. It simply has nothing to attach to....the tools and construction materials burned up in the fire of Truth.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 hours ago, The0Self said:

There's no need for that level of complication.

1. Deconstruct.

2. Deconstruct the deconstructor.

That's it. Further complication is just that.

For instance:

1. Turn away from experience by turning toward the knower of whatever arises until nothing arises, and then turn towards the one who knows nothing arises.

2. Turn away from the experience of doing step 1. Or stop "doing nothing."

Not prescriptive. Feel free to not do that.

That’s a lot of construction (; I like making things complicated, it’s a personal preference. Plus, isn’t the duality between complicated and simple a false duality? Of course the duality between a duality and a false duality is still a duality but whatever lol.

From the time you are a one-year-old baby you start constructing, until the construction blocks your views to the point where your life is miserable. you want to get out of that misery, and you start to deconstruct, to get to the starting point, but with the software of an adult available. the difficult thing is to disable that software completely.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Awakening “practice” is nothing more than pointing out the obvious. Why do you think noting works so well? ?

The awakened state is indescribable, not because of how “amazing” it is, but simply because of how immediate it is.

44 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

From the time you are a one-year-old baby you start constructing

Being a baby is a construction.

How about you deconstruct your birth and childhood ;)

Consider seriously the possibility that your birth is imaginary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

it is true, birth, childhood, they are ideas, mental constructions. the same as anything else you can think of. I don't think it matters whether it actually happened or not. right now it is a mental construction, it is irrelevant if it happened or not, since "happen" is another mental construction

53 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Awakening “practice” is nothing more than pointing out the obvious. Why do you think noting works so well? ?

The awakened state is indescribable, not because of how “amazing” it is, but simply because of how immediate it is.

Wanna deconstruct 'immediate'? ;)

@Kalo could you paraphrase? Seems interesting but I can't quite grasp what you're saying

I understand I am right now imagining my birth. However, I still act as if I was born and I understand the relationships that people form. ie, Parent Child etc. It all makes sense.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

29 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Wanna deconstruct 'immediate'? ;)

There's nothing there to deconstruct! It's just nothing appearing as a word. xD

14 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Following the Divine-Transminal experience(s), the mind tends to become more trans-rational, to it’s transformative experiences and reality generallly speaking.

Not only must all ‘’materialist-rational-beliefs’’ (the Great Enemy) be trown away and annihilated, the entire mind-constructed world of the individual must be turned over to the Spiritual Trans-rational reality. It’s a new way of ‘’seeing’’ (perceiving) reality, and a new way of ‘’validating’’ or ‘’denying’’ it’s many forms and aspects.

This is the next process of my life, where I will leave this forum thing for good before it has even begun. It’s a long prosess where rationality must be ignored and denied.

There must be a total trust and faith and surrendering to the Trans-rational-Spiritual reality and truth in the beginning, which will ground you in it more, and with enough time, make it’s Truth above rationality Absolute.

The mind will obey it’s fundemental primary Trans-rational-Spiritual part, willfully or not. 

Lol nice poetry. Beware of devilry. "God" has no enemy. Feel free to ignore this apparent call-out. I don't know anything. Continue as you are. Or not.

1 minute ago, Kalo said:

I am not God.

Yeah, you are...

@Natasha At first it seems like a process done by choice, or perhaps it starts to happen on its own like a epiphany while sober or high from time to time.  This deconstruction can continue as a "it feels like choice" or spontaneous epiphanies until perhaps its seen in a new way that it all lead to "something" or "nothing" or some notion of both sides of the same coin.  This idea to can be deconstructed, leaving a ".....".  Guys like Veganawake and Tony Parsons, and similar messages seem to land on a No one there to begin with message/realization that happens to no one with verbal symbols and metaphors for why that is, and symbols and metaphors for whats left over or has always been the case, which to is a construct of its own sort.

Even this message is a construct of its own you could say......

Whats perhaps silly, funny, or scary, is if you inquire into what a construct is or a deconstruction is (or any word or idea you think means something to you or objectively so), you may find first hand that the meanings and the idea's around the words itself fall apart and lose any objectivity of substance or inherency of their own.  You may find its just experience happening, or sounds and sensations of various tones and temperatures, and pressures, which again are just idea's that if deconstructed, lose a certain explainability......

45 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@Natasha At first it seems like a process done by choice, or perhaps it starts to happen on its own like a epiphany while sober or high from time to time.  This deconstruction can continue as a "it feels like choice" or spontaneous epiphanies until perhaps its seen in a new way that it all lead to "something" or "nothing" or some notion of both sides of the same coin.  This idea to can be deconstructed, leaving a ".....".  Guys like Veganawake and Tony Parsons, and similar messages seem to land on a No one there to begin with message/realization that happens to no one with verbal symbols and metaphors for why that is, and symbols and metaphors for whats left over or has always been the case, which to is a construct of its own sort.

Even this message is a construct of its own you could say......

Whats perhaps silly, funny, or scary, is if you inquire into what a construct is or a deconstruction is (or any word or idea you think means something to you or objectively so), you may find first hand that the meanings and the idea's around the words itself fall apart and lose any objectivity of substance or inherency of their own.  You may find its just experience happening, or sounds and sensations of various tones and temperatures, and pressures, which again are just idea's that if deconstructed, lose a certain explainability......

Yeah that's it ? ❤

It's completely unknowable. 

No way to pin it down or place it in a box and check it off as known.

Freedom that was always the case but seemed to be hidden.

And even this is just a story.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

There's nothing there to deconstruct! It's just nothing appearing as a word. xD

Exactly my point. 'Immediate' is as much of a no-thing as 'awesome' xD

9 minutes ago, Natasha said:

And asldkfjasdlfj is as much of a sdfsdf  as alksdfjsldkfjaslfkj, or alskfjsldkfjasdlfksjdflkasjdflk is zx,vmzxvzxkvjkl, or xzkjvoxuvzioxuvo, or .................... hahahaha 

15 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Yeah... you’re right, in fact there’s literally no real difference ?

Guess I’d better just stay silent! Lol jk it’s just a play.

Who would “stay silent,” anyway? ? 

Edited by The0Self

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

? agreed

It's been said that a good clear understanding of Adviata or Nonduality firstly can lead to a better understanding of no creation, nothingness or Ajata in the latter.

Robert Wolfe has some incredible essays in this area on his AjataSunyata Project website.