EntheogenTruthSeeker

Traumatic Failure - “Leave, you’re being a creep”

14 posts in this topic

give me some solid feedback, I feel a lot of guilt and shame for just being myself. I think the weed opened me up too much or something, or maybe the world just hates a confident conscious man. Or maybe I need to meet people more at their level and read the room, idk. Pray for me to gain insight into this topic to not repeat such an event again please❤️

DM me if you wanna talk more privately too. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@EntheogenTruthSeekerI am sorry that you had to experience that bro. You've must have felt really bad and misunderstood but, man I honestly don't belive you did anything wrong. 

I really don't belive that you did anything " creepy'. You seem like a cool and loving guy who cares about not only girls, but all the people.

There is one thing I notice however, and that is a spiritual ego... look man. You will probably see this as hate or lack of openmindness and that I missunderstand you and judge you but this is what I feel and see - and if I where you, I would investigate it. Yey for openmindness right? Maybe I am completely wrong. I mean, I may be wrong. Who knows. If you feel like you're called to do it. Investigate it. Otherwise don't 

https://lonerwolf.com/spiritual-ego/ 

Here is an article about it.

Again, I want to be really clear here I am not saying you should or shouldn't look into it. Hell - don't do it If you don't want to - but that is my advise for you. Do what you want with it. (:

Good luck and lots of ❤❤❤ man.

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

In order to do PUA you need to be strong and not let your self-esteem be affected by opinions of random assholes just becouse they have vagina. 

Who determines you were the one who did something wrong and not her? Completely subjective.

So root your self in your own judgament and power and fuck random girls opinions.

Edited by Fran11

From what you described it sounded like a complete accident, that girl got bumped into you by pure coincidence when you were about to touch her and the perception was you were a creep. Sometimes stuff like that happens, sucks, but can't do anything about it!

There is nothing wrong with being super open, conscious, confident, and sharing, but maybe ease back on the "preaching" a bit as you described it. If you feel people are open to it and the conversation is going that way, then do it. Otherwise it won't resonate and it's just kind of jerking off on your part.

There is a time and place for everything ^_^

hrhrhtewgfegege

Why would it matter if they saw you as creep or whatever if you are truly confident you should know yourself and it doesnt matter what they say/think as much it cliche sounds ,and preaching love spirituality to people is not a way to go you dont preach or talk to them about truth you just share your spiritual energy with them and if they love it they will ask about it or it will come to conversation organically...loved the talk btw :)

Edit:i think you are not secure in your confidence and spirituality 100% yet

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker If you were actually confident, a random chick calling you ''creep'' would not have been perceived as a traumatic failure. Your mind wouldn't have even registered that event. 

Your energy is definitely very open and extroverted, also flowing very smoothly through you, as in you express yourself authentically on how you feel in the moment, which is all very good. Maybe also consider the following. You are not more spiritual than other people. We're al connected to the same consciousness. Yet the quality of our individual consciousness is different, and attunement to truth and love are different for everyone. A lot of people have undergone conditioning that blocked them off from their heart which blocks off a lot of empathy as well. Therefore some people can't notice your intention easily. It's like energetic dissonance between 2 people, which can happen. My advice would be to learn more about energy attunement between you and people & environments, and learn how to calibrate your energy to that of theirs. If your souls unique expression does not match the vibration of someone else, that is perfectly fine. You won't notice that at first though when you haven't developed yourself enough in this area. You'll want to get to a place where you instantly can feel the other persons energy and calibrate to them. You can calibrate your energy to almost anyone at anytime. You'll need a lot of practice connecting with many different people. At a certain point, you can read someone's emotions by just glancing at them without even talking to them. Maybe you walk down the park, you can look around and notice how everyone is feeling inside. If you get there, and have let go of resistance, you can effortlessly connect with them. Then you'll learn to spot people with a closed heart and so you can avoid them. 

My advice is that a bars are not really the place to be preaching about Consciousness and Jesus Christ.

Ppl that are intoxicated do not want to hear ppl preaching about Jesus! I wouldn't be surprised if you actually got kicked out for all the preaching, not for what happened with the girl or a combo of both.

I certainly don't think you're a bad guy. Just telling you my opinion. 

Have you ever been in your house and seen a few Jehovah Witnesses walk up to your front door and panicked because if they saw you they would preach endlessly at you?

Well, you don't want to be the guy ppl avoid when you walk in the club because they don't want to get stuck listening to you preach all night. Get what I'm saying?

Good luck?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

You're missing this key: Attunement to her subjective reality.

Success in attraction is not just about not giving a shit and saying crazy things. It's about keen awareness of the woman's emotional state, situational awareness, and being able to attune yourself to the social environment.

This is what keeps you from coming off as a madman and freaking people out. Don't say things which don't fit the subjective reality of the woman you're talking to. You need to meet her where she's at rather than bombarding her with your I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude.

When a woman tells you you're being a creep, that's a clear sign you're not attuned to her subjective reality and you're acting weird. You are not respecting the rules of the social game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're missing this key: Attunement to her subjective reality.

Success in attraction is not just about not giving a shit and saying crazy things. It's about keen awareness of the woman's emotional state, situational awareness, and being able to attune yourself to the social environment.

This is what keeps you from coming off as a madman and freaking people out. Don't say things which don't fit the subjective reality of the woman you're talking to. You need to meet her where she's at rather than bombarding her with your I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude.

When a woman tells you you're being a creep, that's a clear sign you're not attuned to her subjective reality and you're acting weird. You are not respecting the rules of the social game.

It is a balance between being attuned to her subjective reality and projecting your own reality, no? Nice guys are totally attuned to a girl's wants, needs and feelings and they become a doormat.

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Nice guys are totally attuned to a girl's wants, needs and feelings and they become a doormat.

I would not say nice guys are attuned to what women really want.

A nice guy is usually clueless and also creepy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker  A better and more effective way to preach to people is by working on your life purpose. Become a celebrity like Leo who actually can preach to thousands and thousands of people and help them in  thier lives instead of wasting your energy and potential on random dudes in bars. But This will take from you at least 10 years of hard work and research and study before you can achieve that. So yeah choose this or that.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Doing psychedelics/weed while doing activities like pick up is a BAD IDEA. Pick up is stage orange/survival stuff, that's low vibration. When you do psychs or weed you will only be comfortable in situations, activities or people which can vibrate in higher states. If not, shit like this happens.

I think your surroundings were wrong for your intentions.  Most of the ppl there likely were not on the same level spiritually as you.  You really can't reach ppl with a spiritual message  who are several levels below you unless you start on their level first.  Going to a bar to meet enlightened beings on the same path as you will be an uphill battle.  I suggest you try attending satsangs, or talks by well-known spiritual speakers with the intention of actually gaining a step up in your enlightenment path.  Keep your eye focused on the end result.  In the right environment speaking spiritually won't be considered out of place.  And chatting with others on the subject will draw the right people to  you including the right woman.