DefinitelyNotARobot

How do we integrate nature back into the modern world?

8 posts in this topic

I just saw this wholesome video, which made me think about different ways to integrate nature into humanity's expansion. As we expand we tend to destroy more and more of nature. Animals loose their homes, flora and fauna is being destroyed and a lot of different species are driven into extinction.

But what can society do to preserve nature? People have become so immersed in the modern lifestyle that they've lost touch with nature. I think that shows in a lot of our actions.

I think it's important that we get back into touch with nature, but what do we do then? What are some ways in which we can include nature into our expansion?

I think this video perfectly shows what I mean. This bridge will save countless lives (both human and animal lives).

beep boop

Given the direction of humanity, it will never happen. 

It's a pipedream. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Oh I'm not talking about ideas. I'm talking about actual steps and actions that we can take. This bridge isn't a pipe dream. It's real and it saves actual lives. It's a minor step, but I think that it's a good step towards a more integrated way of being (which will become more and more important as societies start stepping into stage green)

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot  integration of nature within humanity will never happen as per my outlook on humanity in the future, no matter how absolutist and futile this outlook may seem. 

We haven't done it yet, despite having full capability to do so. 

We're exploiting nature more than ever. Forget integration, the rate of exploitation is so bad that very soon we're looking forward to an existential crisis, exhaustion of vital resources, extinction of species, environmental crisis, climate crisis, overpopulation bottlenecks, major scarcity and overwhelmingly high pollution etc

We are in a huge pit and unless humanity suddenly takes a leap to stage Turquoise in the next 2 decades, we're directly facing doom for the next couple of decades and thereafter. 

Read NASA's research on environmental scarcity. I'm not talking out of my ass. 

We are in a deep dark hole. Any dreams about nature is fantasy at this point. We have far exceeded the point of over consumption of critical resources 

Any attempt to change things even by activists is just a shot in the dark and at best a futile attempt to sort this huge mess. Maybe it will make them look like saviors of humanity but it won't save humanity or environment. 

Real change means bringing the whole world population to stage Turquoise thinking. Merely impossible. 

I can sit here and have the best thoughts and intentions in my mind for world unity, peace and love and care for environment. 

But this does not mean that the world will be on the same page as me. The world will continue to engage in low consciousness actions of cutting down forests, excessive fishing, exploiting water resources, hoarding cars, overpopulating, poaching animals, setting up large industries, dumping waste into water bodies, destroying forest land, using environmentally destructive technology, private jets, the list goes on and on. 

This is not going to stop if we don't get our shit together and collectively become Stage Turquoise awakened to the destruction created by humanity 

Telling someone to be the change they wish to see in the world is just another form of spiritual platitude. 

Humanity needs to stop playing games and focus on controlling their over breeding and dominating other species and stopping to infiltrate the environment.

Rest everything is just more babble. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I wonder will the predators learn to wait by the bridge. 

@Preety_India 

Yes, it's kind of sad to see how things are going, but everything must come to an end. If we're doomed then we're doomed. Nothing we can change about it. I don't really care about it because it's not something that I can control. What I can control (relatively speaking) are my own actions and my own decisions.

beep boop

The Sahara desert is shrinking because carbon is good for trees.  Not sure if that makes anyone feel better.