Mu_

Interesting video from Bentinho Massaro

10 posts in this topic

Quite good actually. I can’t believe that Vice piece on him made me see him as a fake. I’ve started seeing more of him on here, and I welcome it now that I’ve lost the temporary bias. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

10 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Quite good actually. I can’t believe that Vice piece on him made me see him as a fake. I’ve started seeing more of him on here, and I welcome it now that I’ve lost the temporary bias. 

He gives that for free: https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/

A fake would charge it a ton and would use more cliche words in it.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

24 minutes ago, Shin said:

He gives that for free: https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/

A fake would charge it a ton and would use more cliche words in it.

The Vice episode really makes him look like a joke compared to seeing him in a proper context like this a few times. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Funny, I just shared this beautiful Bentinho talk on another actualized forum:

I've followed Bentinho the last 6 or 7 years, have done some of his events, his free trinfinity academy, online workshops, and having met and talked to him personally. He feels like a brother from another dimension to me. And similar to how I resonate with Leo's perspective and work I have also observed many similarities in how this generation of current spiritual teachers are being perceived, portrayed and judged by the masses on social media which are clearly not yet capable of understanding or opening up to this higher level of consciousness. 

For example Bentinho's inner circle of like minded  individuals at some point, a few years ago, was infiltrated by a self proclaimed journalist type with a very negative intention to expose Bentinho as a dangerous cult leader. That individual wrote a very judging and opinionated article (on medium) in which a lot of his spiritual teachings were taken out of proper context and mixed with many accusations from a very low level fear based consciousness perspective, framing him to be some kind of suicide encouraging monster and dangerous cult leader. To the level that when the article was published the local community of the city of Boulder became so much influenced by the fear the article triggered that Bentinho and his inner circle and following had to actually move away from that area because they weren't welcome there anymore.

In one of his videos Bentinho explained that he was even visited by the police because they were seriously investigating a suicide of one of his students and were trying to determine if he had perhaps encouraged people to commit suicide in his talks. I mention this story In light of the recent events with the suicide of one of Leo's forum members and the very large youtube following Leo currently has statistically. 

Because of my own spiritual growth and experience as a local spiritual coach / teacher in my city and country I am aware of how powerfully this level of higher consciousness can inspire awakening, accelerate inner growth and expand our understanding of reality. But I also notice how relative and even limiting some of the social media or platforms used in combination with this type of philosophical and spiritual information in teaching higher consciousness can be. Bentinho himself once said something like: "A true master is not the one with the greatest amount of followers, but rather the one who creates the most masters." Which points to the how the actual evolution of consciousness naturally unfolds, as a process that our daily lives already catalyse, because we are the creators of our reality, whether or not we are personally awake to that absolute realisation. Everything is a reflection of our inner state of being and when we are honestly ready and asking for expansion we will naturally create, attract or resonate with the information and all the different ways that would currently contribute to the realisation of our inner desire to grow spiritually.

Although I very much appreciate and admire both Leo's and Bentinho's ambition, inspiration, dedication, eloquence and body of work, I also notice that some aspects of this form of teaching, with youtube video's and social media expressions, are not always very effective ultimately. In essence every tool, ritual, approach, philosophy, object, inspirational video etc simply functions as and can be embraced as a permission slip to allow yourself to match a specific preferred frequency of being, to resonate with and become the parallel reality version of yourself that you aspire.

Listen to this explanation by Bashar about the concept of how 'permission slips' work in our consciousness:

The main similarity and theme I notice in how the teachings of Leo and Bentinho are expressed and interpreted is the cognitive, mental and spiritual understanding and eloquence in explaining very abstract concepts about consciousness and the nature of reality from that higher perspective, just as how this enlightened wisdom has been communicated in many books throughout our close past history. (the Seth Material, the Ra Material, Bashar etc)  But this level of clear communication does not automatically mean that the consumers or audience who listens to, reads or views these transmissions will be able to comprehend or integrate as knowing what is being transmitted. Just as how someone might have peak experiences of divinity or enlightenment using psychedelics as a permission slip, but also having to deal with the contrast of those expanded perspectives in relationship to daily life experience.

One obvious benefit of our current technological capabilities is that these teachers are now able to easily create beautiful databases of thematic information, but as a side effect these forms may also encourage many to become even more lazy by only following and mentally consuming the information without having the support or dedication to actually explore, experiment with and integrate the wisdom that is being communicated in daily life embodiment. That is why I still wish to focus my attention mostly on interacting and meditating with people who are at least open to apply what is being offered as invitation and might benefit from the individual attention in their growth. What I mean by this is that it could be equally valid, effective and valuable to interact with for example only 2  people or students in a certain amount of time as with for example 2 million followers, from the point of view of contributing to the expansion of human consciousness. 

All that we as spiritual teachers are able to do is offer others the loving invitation, mental clarity and intuitive inspiration to expand one's own understanding by being a reflection, an open door to and a shining example of higher divine consciousness. 

Relevant to this theme I recommend this series by Bentinho on how to inspire change (session 1 - 2): 
https://www.youtube.com/c/BentinhoMassaro/search?query=how to inspire change

And this 4 part series about the fall & rise of our civilization:
https://www.youtube.com/c/BentinhoMassaro/search?query=fall rise civilization

Another example of Bentinho's work is this exploration and visualisation of the topic of death:

Overall I think that there is currently way more desire for individual and small group type tailored education and interaction than there is for more spiritual information being put out on this relative mental plane. And I would encourage everyone who feels inspired to contribute to our collective spiritual evolution to initiate their own local gatherings or meditation groups in order to support each other in this way. Having teachers like Leo, Bentinho, Bashar and many others providing us with comprehensive background information and next level teachings to draw upon, I feel we are invited to help each other in step by step applying and integrating much of this wisdom in our present reality experience.

Individual or collective spiritual awakening, enlightenment and empowerment cannot be forced, but can be effectively invited, activated and catalysed with our loving attitude, time and energy. Leo and Bentinho beautifully play their parts , their specific roles in this endeavour, how do you wish to contribute in your own unique way?

1 hour ago, Victor van Rijn said:

Funny, I just shared this beautiful Bentinho talk on another actualized forum:

I've followed Bentinho the last 6 or 7 years, have done some of his events, his free trinfinity academy, online workshops, and having met and talked to him personally. He feels like a brother from another dimension to me. And similar to how I resonate with Leo's perspective and work I have also observed many similarities in how this generation of current spiritual teachers are being perceived, portrayed and judged by the masses on social media which are clearly not yet capable of understanding or opening up to this higher level of consciousness. 

For example Bentinho's inner circle of like minded  individuals at some point, a few years ago, was infiltrated by a self proclaimed journalist type with a very negative intention to expose Bentinho as a dangerous cult leader. That individual wrote a very judging and opinionated article (on medium) in which a lot of his spiritual teachings were taken out of proper context and mixed with many accusations from a very low level fear based consciousness perspective, framing him to be some kind of suicide encouraging monster and dangerous cult leader. To the level that when the article was published the local community of the city of Boulder became so much influenced by the fear the article triggered that Bentinho and his inner circle and following had to actually move away from that area because they weren't welcome there anymore.

In one of his videos Bentinho explained that he was even visited by the police because they were seriously investigating a suicide of one of his students and were trying to determine if he had perhaps encouraged people to commit suicide in his talks. I mention this story In light of the recent events with the suicide of one of Leo's forum members and the very large youtube following Leo currently has statistically. 

Because of my own spiritual growth and experience as a local spiritual coach / teacher in my city and country I am aware of how powerfully this level of higher consciousness can inspire awakening, accelerate inner growth and expand our understanding of reality. But I also notice how relative and even limiting some of the social media or platforms used in combination with this type of philosophical and spiritual information in teaching higher consciousness can be. Bentinho himself once said something like: "A true master is not the one with the greatest amount of followers, but rather the one who creates the most masters." Which points to the how the actual evolution of consciousness naturally unfolds, as a process that our daily lives already catalyse, because we are the creators of our reality, whether or not we are personally awake to that absolute realisation. Everything is a reflection of our inner state of being and when we are honestly ready and asking for expansion we will naturally create, attract or resonate with the information and all the different ways that would currently contribute to the realisation of our inner desire to grow spiritually.

Although I very much appreciate and admire both Leo's and Bentinho's ambition, inspiration, dedication, eloquence and body of work, I also notice that some aspects of this form of teaching, with youtube video's and social media expressions, are not always very effective ultimately. In essence every tool, ritual, approach, philosophy, object, inspirational video etc simply functions as and can be embraced as a permission slip to allow yourself to match a specific preferred frequency of being, to resonate with and become the parallel reality version of yourself that you aspire.

Listen to this explanation by Bashar about the concept of how 'permission slips' work in our consciousness:

The main similarity and theme I notice in how the teachings of Leo and Bentinho are expressed and interpreted is the cognitive, mental and spiritual understanding and eloquence in explaining very abstract concepts about consciousness and the nature of reality from that higher perspective, just as how this enlightened wisdom has been communicated in many books throughout our close past history. (the Seth Material, the Ra Material, Bashar etc)  But this level of clear communication does not automatically mean that the consumers or audience who listens to, reads or views these transmissions will be able to comprehend or integrate as knowing what is being transmitted. Just as how someone might have peak experiences of divinity or enlightenment using psychedelics as a permission slip, but also having to deal with the contrast of those expanded perspectives in relationship to daily life experience.

One obvious benefit of our current technological capabilities is that these teachers are now able to easily create beautiful databases of thematic information, but as a side effect these forms may also encourage many to become even more lazy by only following and mentally consuming the information without having the support or dedication to actually explore, experiment with and integrate the wisdom that is being communicated in daily life embodiment. That is why I still wish to focus my attention mostly on interacting and meditating with people who are at least open to apply what is being offered as invitation and might benefit from the individual attention in their growth. What I mean by this is that it could be equally valid, effective and valuable to interact with for example only 2  people or students in a certain amount of time as with for example 2 million followers, from the point of view of contributing to the expansion of human consciousness. 

All that we as spiritual teachers are able to do is offer others the loving invitation, mental clarity and intuitive inspiration to expand one's own understanding by being a reflection, an open door to and a shining example of higher divine consciousness. 

Relevant to this theme I recommend this series by Bentinho on how to inspire change (session 1 - 2): 
https://www.youtube.com/c/BentinhoMassaro/search?query=how to inspire change

And this 4 part series about the fall & rise of our civilization:
https://www.youtube.com/c/BentinhoMassaro/search?query=fall rise civilization

Another example of Bentinho's work is this exploration and visualisation of the topic of death:

Overall I think that there is currently way more desire for individual and small group type tailored education and interaction than there is for more spiritual information being put out on this relative mental plane. And I would encourage everyone who feels inspired to contribute to our collective spiritual evolution to initiate their own local gatherings or meditation groups in order to support each other in this way. Having teachers like Leo, Bentinho, Bashar and many others providing us with comprehensive background information and next level teachings to draw upon, I feel we are invited to help each other in step by step applying and integrating much of this wisdom in our present reality experience.

Individual or collective spiritual awakening, enlightenment and empowerment cannot be forced, but can be effectively invited, activated and catalysed with our loving attitude, time and energy. Leo and Bentinho beautifully play their parts , their specific roles in this endeavour, how do you wish to contribute in your own unique way?

Thanks for sharing all the content, I'll check it out, I'm always interested in hearing how "others" communicate about this mystery we all share.  I hope to at some point maybe hold a meditation class of some sort which may or may not open to other sharings of various sorts.  In the mean time I make video's sharing a perspective that hopefully at least helps a couple of people hearing it at the right time, and work 1-1 with those interested.  There doesn't seem to be a exact recipe for this kinda stuff, nor does there need to be one, and thats one of the rather interesting aspects in and of itself. 

This guy is just a cult leader that has had a genuine hit of awakening. Be careful what teachers you follow. 

15 hours ago, kieranperez said:

This guy is just a cult leader that has had a genuine hit of awakening. Be careful what teachers you follow. 

Yep, seems like it.

@Arzola @kieranperez it’s good to be careful who you trust and put your faith in. However if it rings true and comes from a killers mouth, it still may be valuable. 

Plus no one here knows if he’s a cult leader or not. It’s just stories. Just like many think Leo is a cult leader but he doesn’t appear to be from our experience most likely. 

Fair enough. 

However, distinguishing charlatans from authentic teachers is a skill that can be improved. Is the teacher spouting beautiful-sounding words, just entertaining his students? Or is he actually coming from authentic experience and communicates for people to grasp things for themselves? Big difference. Feel it.

People get caught up in the social aspect of the teacher.

Charisma, smartness, big following, whether it entertains or validates your worldview, etc. are insignificant in making the above distinction.

Ramana is better (authentically and deeply enlightened) than most, IMO. So I study him instead. ;)