EntheogenTruthSeeker

Free Mystical Experience! - 8D Audio Miracle Technology

9 posts in this topic

It doesn't make me enlightenen but make me miss when the discos were opened 1 year ago.

Edited by RedLine

@RedLine lol I wouldn’t say it’s pure enlightenment but it is definitely a high state of consciousness and a miracle for me at least. 

I showed this kid at the skatepark that was like 13 and he flipped the fuck out how crazy it was, he said the trees were playing the music. Lol!

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

2 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@RedLine lol I wouldn’t say it’s pure enlightenment but it is definitely a high state of consciousness and a miracle for me at least. 

I showed this kid at the skatepark that was like 13 and he flipped the fuck out how crazy it was, he said the trees were playing the music. Lol!

I tried also the Dr. Monroe material and all that stuff have 0 effect on me.

@Aaron p Thanks brother. Very well. Sorry if I never responded to your DM I was definitely not in a good state. Let me check it again. I’m very calm and sleeping well. Been fasting 24-30 hours everyday that’s the plan at least. I’m on day two of 30 days or 14 we’ll see. I have weight I want to lose and just to ground and cleanse. You have any experience with fasting or grounding things to do?

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Fasting is not grounding Lol

But it's better than tripping or similar things though

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Fasting is not grounding Lol

But it's better than tripping or similar things though

Fasting should likely be grounding overall. It creates physical pain, cravings, and general lower nature drives to be at the forefront of focus often. These things can help bring his state down. The issue is that if he managed to transcend these things due to their intensity pushing him to do so, that could certainly trigger more of a heightening of state. If he is intermittent fasting as it sounds, he should be good. Of course he could always have some rare reaction, but intermittent fasting with enough calories and nutrients should not significantly affect his state regarding the creation of stronger manias. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY