Thesphynxindarkness

Hello all. I am at a crossroads

5 posts in this topic

Hi I am very confused at times with my consciousness. I have been in the rabbit hole for quite some time. And going at it alone for the most part. I would like some advice if you could? Thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum✌

Could you explain what exactly is your confusion?

I'm not sure how to go about fixing my situation should I change the story that I tell myself about the situation. I am currently addicted to heavy pain meds. I have been taking less and less for a while. I want to get off them just don't feel like I can. I constantly experience entities in the form of thoughts interacting with me I see God quite a bit how am I to deal.with all this and withdrawels

Edited by Thesphynxindarkness

I would give you a more spiritual answer, but in this case it is like you are standing in the middle of a burning  house.  You would not try to stand there and change your thinking, you would just get the hell out.  Recently I read some articles that shrooms are being medically researched as a serious aid to kicking  addictive substances.  It's showing a lot of promise.  I also have an acquaintance who used shrooms to get off weed and cigarettes.  You might try googling the research.

Welcome, The Sphynx In Darkness! Nice nickname :)

First thing is getting off the addiction. When you complete this mission, and through it as well, try early morning walks in a forest, if you have one near your vicinity. A park, if there isn't. In nature, anyway.

Practice slow and deep breathing.

Write a journal.

Start looking at the EARLIER Actualized.org videos - 2014/15, if you haven't already.

Greg

Edited by Eternal Unity

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.