EnRoute

I'm Open to the Idea of God-Realization

30 posts in this topic

@RendHeaven You can't realize this is factual. You've had an experience, and you believe by faith that it is not just a trick of the brain. You've not seen behind any curtains unless you've literally exited your mind which is not possible, you just experienced the pure form of consciousness.

The nature of that is proveable. To state that it is literally the only thing that exists is not factual.

What happened could be happening within your own brain. You can never know this. It is just said that "no way could the brain do that!" but that's not factual proof of anything.

That is why people don't just all accept it is right. It's not because only you have done this.

On 5/31/2021 at 5:22 AM, EnRoute said:

Isn't it fair to say that we still don't understand the mystery of reality?

Do you create reality? Or does reality create you?

18 minutes ago, cetus said:

Do you create reality? Or does reality create you?

How about "you ARE reality"? I can't seem to separate the two. You were never created, and all that exists is You.

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

@RendHeaven You can't realize this is factual. You've had an experience, and you believe by faith that it is not just a trick of the brain. You've not seen behind any curtains unless you've literally exited your mind which is not possible, you just experienced the pure form of consciousness.

The nature of that is proveable. To state that it is literally the only thing that exists is not factual.

What happened could be happening within your own brain. You can never know this. It is just said that "no way could the brain do that!" but that's not factual proof of anything.

That is why people don't just all accept it is right. It's not because only you have done this.

I can't tell if you're arguing against me or agreeing lol.

I'm fully conscious of where these objections are coming from. I've been there myself.

I'm just attempting to reveal that Truth with a capital T doesn't give a shit about our objections, nor our pleas for "proof":x

Truth with a capital T is possible to access, and (to anyone reading this, not just RMQualtrough) you simply can't argue otherwise before having encountered it personally!

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

@RendHeaven If it can't be proven then it is faith not fact. I do not know for a fact that any of the things that have happened to me were not just a trick of the brain. With few exceptions of things I can legitimately prove to anyone.

Neither materialists nor idealists can get outside the mind to be able to verify "oh look there's stuff out here", or "wow look nothing!"

To actually prove it as fact you'd need to somehow find a way to capture the opposition in an impossible paradox, or logical impossibility. Other type of proof would not be possible except process of elimination.

It's likely we are living in a simulation.

God is the designer of the simulation.

The meaning of life is to keep things interesting in order to stop the simulation from being yanked. 

With Donald Trump serving as U.S president, a global pandemic, and now aliens visiting us - - all within past the 2 years -- the simulation designers have done their part to make the timeline interesting. The rest is up to us. 

Edited by DieFree

@DieFree :D

14 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

@RendHeaven If it can't be proven then it is faith not fact. I do not know for a fact that any of the things that have happened to me were not just a trick of the brain. With few exceptions of things I can legitimately prove to anyone.

Neither materialists nor idealists can get outside the mind to be able to verify "oh look there's stuff out here", or "wow look nothing!"

To actually prove it as fact you'd need to somehow find a way to capture the opposition in an impossible paradox, or logical impossibility. Other type of proof would not be possible except process of elimination.

There are no "facts," and all proofs are relative.

It's Love.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

"Isn't it fair to say that we still don't understand the mystery of reality?"

It's fair indeed. ;d but the opposite claim: that we do understand it quite well OR that there -- when it comes down to it -- rly isn't anything to 'get' ...are just as fair claims. The Truth is kind of in the middle, merging every polarity to One, 0.

The point of Reality/Nature/Life/God/Consciousness is...to play.

What else?

We're just playing a serious game ;-)

Also, notice you're talking about 'reality' and its mysteries as though reality and YOU are 'different' or/and can exist independently of each other.

Can 'I/me/self' exist without 'other'? Can the world *exist*/*be*, without 'consciousness' to perceive it?

What if Reality is nothing but experience itself? What if 'experience,' consciusness is all there is and ever could be?

Remember, the moon is only bright, cos it reflects the sun's shine.

So maybe there is no outside world 'in reality' ... and the outside is actually the inside and the inside, the outside... ??☯️

The world reflects what you feel on the inside.

What you feel on the inside is what the world reflects to you.

Have you ever experienced 'something' OUTSIDE of consciusness?

If what there TRULY is IS Nothing but <pure empty consciusness> (PET), then how does PET 'know' it is PET with no 'chaotic forms' to contrast itself with?

What if PET than began imagning form into existence?

And what if everything you're looking at: the so called outside, external, physical world, is ACTUALLY just PET itself manifesting as infinite different forms?

What if when you look at a tree, that it is actually equally as true to say that: the tree is looking at you. And that you are just as much the tree as your skin-encapsulated body/mind/small self? 

What if everything is just PET? You are PET. The tree is PET. Your mom and dad and Hitler and Jesus and God and Heaven and Hell: PET?

There is ONLY YOU. "Really? I see other people, an outside physical world" --- Well yeah, but you imagine all that: the cat, your friends, trees to be 'something other than you'. It is Truly speaking YOU, but 'relatively speaking' it is 'appearing' as "not-you."

Why? What? How? 

Magic.

"A psychedelic experience seems plausible but it doesn't prove a damn thing; it is only a subjective experience that happens inside the mind."

Do you really believe 'objective experience' exist? Like 'independent of you' ?

What if *everything* is MIND?

And that 'mind' (experience, consciusness, PET) doesn't happen inside anything. It just... happens?

Inside itself, out of itself, by itself...grounded in... Itself (nothing, everything) ???

Is that possible? Maybe, right.

Maybe.

Maybe the ultimate truth of reality is that there is no ultimate truth.

A beautiful strange loop / mind-bending, mystical paradox.

But from the highest PoV, it isn't paradox. It's Nature. 

From the ego PoV, life & the world seems divided, fragmented, full of differences, bad and good, full of paradoxes. 

What prevents you from seeing through the lens of the highest PoV?

Maybe you already are. Maybe you just aren't aware, like a fish isn't aware it's swimming in water, or like a deaf-born girl doesn't know what silence is, or like a blind-born man doesn't know what darkness is.

Contrast.

Play.

Game.

Hide and seek.

Goodness.

God.

Infinite Imagination.

Love. ❤️

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.