BipolarGrowth

I experienced capital G Gratitude today... Gratitude “awakening”

7 posts in this topic

I was in a rather pleasant highly conscious state with focus directed toward a certain “chakra” I’ve been working on lately while I was driving today through the countryside with rather nice weather. Near one of the peak moments of this experience, I began to recall a distant childhood memory. It was of a specific instance where I looked at a specific toy at my aunt’s house on a sunny day much like today where my cousins and other kids were playing outside. This exact moment had a certain “existential aesthetic” and context which resonated with me so heavily that I started to experience intense nostalgia.

At this moment when nostalgia was becoming intense, I thought about how we will never get those precious memories back. Upon having that realization, I started to filter through different “emotional/visual snapshots” of many different personally significant life events such as losing my virginity, and plenty of other more unique and seemingly inconsequential things that I experienced. This quickly transitioned into a flood of memory-like imaginations/daydreams about the past times in that exact location. I saw human death, prehistoric animals, dinosaurs, a lifeless planet, void space, and even more complete Nothingness than that. This was an experience of Infinite Intelligence or contacting Intelligent Infinity as Ra calls it in the Law of One books. This was clear. There’s so much to the moment which I cannot even grasp now. It may sound like a cool daydream, but this was a very intense “awakening.” I’m not as thrilled about this word as I used to be. I’ve had so many experiences in this tier that my life is becoming more or less a constant awakening or at least moderately awakened state. For example, I usually rest in no-mind which is essentially the prerequisite for No-Self experiences for many people. Being in no-mind so often is quite interesting. I was in no-mind during most of the writing of this post. 

But yeah, the point of this post is basically just to discuss an interesting experience I had in case people want more data on such things. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Had something similar. I was grateful for every single thing that has happened in my life and for the opportunity to experience so many awakenings at such a young age or at all! 

the dinosaurs sounded cool as fuck

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

2 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Had something similar. I was grateful for every single thing that has happened in my life and for the opportunity to experience so many awakenings at such a young age or at all! 

Of course you both have similar experiences :P. You're both quite delusional.

8 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

It may sound like a cool daydream, but this was a very intense “awakening.”

Lmao

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

4 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

Of course you both have similar experiences :P. You're both quite delusional.

Lmao

Do you ever do anything other than downplay someone else’s subjective experience? What exactly is delusional about my post? 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

2 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

The young age is quite a lucky thing though. I know what you mean. 

8 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Do you ever do anything other than downplay someone else’s subjective experience? What exactly is delusional about my post? 

Would you like me to sugarcoat your illusions? This is NOT what an "awakening" is. The mind is playing tricks on you and you agree to whatever the mind shows you..

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

9 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

Would you like me to sugarcoat your illusions? This is NOT what an "awakening" is. The mind is playing tricks on you and you agree to whatever the mind shows you..

Okay, sorry man. Look, I don’t want no trouble. I swear I won’t claim awakening against your undisclosed connotation of the word. 

Seeing as you have the ability to define my spirituality for me, can you please be my guru? I’m so thankful to be in the presence of your humility, empathy, and naturally supportive character traits.