thisintegrated

Connection between autism & stage yellow/turquioise?

34 posts in this topic

On 5/30/2021 at 8:38 PM, thisintegrated said:

There seems to be a lot of overlap, and I could just as easily attribute tier 2 traits to just being autistic.  I can't tell the difference between healthy autism and stage Turquoise, in terms of traits, at least.  Both are weird and abnormal from the perspective of the average person.  Both tend to be way too abstract, detached, calm, smart, divergent, hard to understand, inquisitive, playful, childish, etc.  it's just that "Turquoise" also holds the connotation of expanded awareness.

..but autism is kind of like having awareness expanded in all the "wrong" directions..

I don't expect an answer, but I'll hear your thoughts.

What are "wrong" directions and "correct" directions?

20 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

And to call the short squeeze an example of Yellow? Don't even lie, all the apes, sure we might be doing this to get back at the hedge funds but at the end of the day 95% of them are in it for the money.

$70+ today, that's crazy. I fucked up, set a take profit today before I went to bed and it sold my position too early. Missed out on a couple thous

Sure, the apes are mostly Orange, but the idea of exposing such issues is Yellow.  The apes don't give a shit about how they make their money, mostly, they just want it to squeeze!  The motivation for most is Orange, but the method is Yellow.  However, if Elon fucks with the markets, it's more likely to be Yellow.  There are many ways for Elon to make money, and at this point he's more concerned with his reputation than money.  I can very clearly tell that his "manipulative" actions are not the result of greed.  It's more "trolling" in nature.  I'm, generally, very sensitive to Yellowness, and this is what I'm seeing in his actions.

tfw was considering selling at $73 today in pre-market, but decided this is most likely a bullish indication of what's to come later today..

($73 was supposed to to be launching pad to $100 due to call options)

tfw almost got margin called when it dipped to $37

tfw lost £5k due to having to panic-close positions to avoid margin call.

tfw was finally starting to recover from my margin when GME crashed from $340 to $130, and I lost £20k

tfw Leo can now call me Orange because I lost my money..

tfw too high up the spiral to kms over this.

It's nice to take breaks but it should only be something that happens once in a while, if you take a break your whole life it gets a bit boring.

So that's one reason that would explain why Elon Musk continues to work.

Except he's not motivated by money to work, nor the process of work itself.  He knows there's no one out there that could replace him.  And his work is that important.

Oh okay, I guess I'm myopic for not following him religiously like you probably do. You know the color of his undies too? xD

: (

It was not my intention to upset you..

What about Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates? It is said that they're Orange and they're in their 50s & 60s. Bill Gates is pretty smart, I don't see anyone saying he's Yellow.

w-what?!  Gates is clearly Yellow.  What would more money and success mean to him at this point?  I'm relatively familiar with his current projects, and they're ALL very Yellow.  He's just doing things in a way which allow him to maintain control, but that's more related to his personality that's been developed by decades exposure to the business world.  He starts off by thing "how can I help" rather than "how could I profit".  It's just that they're both deeply linked.

I don't know much about Bezos, but I think he's Orange, with some emerging Yellowness.

Which is why I mention introverted personality types, socializing or going out is a distraction to be honest. 

* shocked *

You seemed like someone who'd know this.

All I'll say is, that's definitely not a multi-perspectival view.

I'm still not convinced this is a result of autism itself, perhaps most intelligent autists tend to be introverted. In fact, it is said that Elon is an INTP. So rather than his intellect being a result of his autism I'd say its a result of his introverted nature.

MBTI is derived from brain function.  Not the other way around.

I mean, just explain all the autists who aren't "intelligent"?

You can think of it like "autism just makes someone atypical".  Be it atypically smart, or atypically stupid.  For someone to be atypically smart, they're gonna have to have the "atypical" factor.  No "typical" person is gonna be "atypically" smart.

8 hours ago, Mu_ said:

What are "wrong" directions and "correct" directions?

Well, I put them in "quotes" for a reason.

"Wrong" as in what "some" "people" may see as the "truth".

Turquoise expansion is well-rounded / balanced.

Autistic expansion may be skewed in some specific area, depending on the person.  Generally, though, something intellectual.

I assume autists develop high analytical skills because as children they spent more time observing and reasoning about their social environment instead of engaging with it. And a keen intelligence can help with Stage Yellow type systems thinking, but a lot of autists get stuck working as Stage Orange scientists or businessmen or things like that.

On 6/3/2021 at 5:58 PM, thisintegrated said:

There are many ways for Elon to make money, and at this point he's more concerned with his reputation than money.  I can very clearly tell that his "manipulative" actions are not the result of greed.  It's more "trolling" in nature.

Lately he's been tweeting about CumRocket xD

Yeah, I don't think its ever been confirmed that he holds any Doge, even though he keeps tweeting about it. I doubt he holds CumRocket also. Possibily though.

He's ruining his reputation though "manipulating" the markets, a lot of people are losing money and getting angry at him because they don't think for themselves and they buy at the next Elon doge or Bitcoin tweet. Someone asked him on Twitter about this and he doesn't really seem to care.

Heard some people wanted to purposely short Tesla, Elon's Twitter comments often filled with angry people who lost money, people releasing crypto shitcoins called "STOPELON" or "F**KELON."

tfw was considering selling at $73 today in pre-market, but decided this is most likely a bullish indication of what's to come later today..

($73 was supposed to to be launching pad to $100 due to call options)

tfw almost got margin called when it dipped to $37

tfw lost £5k due to having to panic-close positions to avoid margin call.

tfw was finally starting to recover from my margin when GME crashed from $340 to $130, and I lost £20k

tfw Leo can now call me Orange because I lost my money..

tfw too high up the spiral to kms over this.

tfw set take profit before bed to autosell shares at $47 then waking up to price at $70+ missing out on $3K+ profit

tfw bought back shares all-in at $72 at pre-market, didn't set stop loss cause thought price would bounce but it dumped all the way to $45 so panic sold and price bounced to $50

tfw the money I lost from when price went from $72 to $45 was from my long-term crypto holdings that I sold from my hard wallet

tfw bought in Friday yesterday, set stop loss before bed and no take profit this time but woke up to price not doing shit staying at $50

Hopefully the squeeze continues next week or hopefully the actual squeeze begins soon. #Nakedshorts trending on Twitter, think that might contribute to a further pump next week.

w-what?!  Gates is clearly Yellow.  What would more money and success mean to him at this point?  I'm relatively familiar with his current projects, and they're ALL very Yellow.  He's just doing things in a way which allow him to maintain control, but that's more related to his personality that's been developed by decades exposure to the business world.  He starts off by thing "how can I help" rather than "how could I profit".  It's just that they're both deeply linked.

I don't know much about Bezos, but I think he's Orange, with some emerging Yellowness.

No comment on Bill Gates, I don't follow him and don't really know too much about him other than the fact that he's the co-founder of Microsoft, his recent divorce, and that he pretty much predicted an upcoming pandemic 6 years ago on a Ted-Talk.

Jeff Bezos is definitely Orange and I wouldn't say emerging Yellow, but again easy to confuse Orange with Yellow or Yellow with Orange since they share many similarities. I would say he may potentially have some emerging Green, mainly because of the fact that he's so focused on the customer and the customer's experience with his work, that's why Amazon is so successful. Free Amazon Prime for 30 days! Fast shipping times! Same-day shipping! Easy refunds, easy returns! Excellent customer support team!

* shocked *

You seemed like someone who'd know this.

All I'll say is, that's definitely not a multi-perspectival view.

wtf

MBTI is derived from brain function.  Not the other way around.

You can think of it like "autism just makes someone atypical".  Be it atypically smart, or atypically stupid.  For someone to be atypically smart, they're gonna have to have the "atypical" factor.  No "typical" person is gonna be "atypically" smart.

I still think that it runs deeper than this, there's too much to take into consideration, there's too many factors at play and it's not as simple as "oh he's smart because of autism and autism only!" Everyone is unique and has their own unique situations in life that contributes to how a person turns out to be.

So, question, do you believe everyone or most people in Tier 2 or higher has some form of autism? Do you have autism or some form of it? Is that one of the reasons why you would post this thread? Explain those who are higher up the spiral who don't have these mild or "healthy" forms of autism?

To be honest I don't really like hearing or using the word "autism" it's just a bit unpleasant for me, so just to let you know I may or may not continue to reply or contribute to this thread.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

However, if Elon fucks with the markets, it's more likely to be Yellow.  There are many ways for Elon to make money, and at this point he's more concerned with his reputation than money.  I can very clearly tell that his "manipulative" actions are not the result of greed.  It's more "trolling" in nature.  I'm, generally, very sensitive to Yellowness, and this is what I'm seeing in his actions.

Pretty big news today, check this out:

Like I was saying, his actions are upsetting a lot of people and he doesn't give a shit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9655941/Hacking-group-Anonymous-issues-warning-Elon-Musk-claiming-power-influence-Bitcoin-prices.html

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

On 31/5/2021 at 2:30 AM, Matt23 said:

It's a bloody rat's nest imo.  :P  But it's fun to play with different perspectives too.  We should see how many theories, maps, and models we can apply to this topic

bloody yellow sentence

I've been diagnosed with aspergers as a child and what I experience is a very high consciousness in abstract thinking, creativity, philosophy, out of the box thinking, music, technical stuff, memory, geographical orientation, problem solving, etc. but a rather low consciousness of the emotional & social side of things as well as a low fluency of speech.

Regarding the former I feel like I'm in stage yellow and for the latter I dwell somewhere around blue, sometimes a bit of red, sometimes a bit of orange. A bit of green can be present after meditation.

Perhaps this summarizes Elon Musk as well. Except that I'm not very good at executing plans, like he is.

Perhaps due to inflamation or bad bloodflow in certain parts of the brain?

Food, stress and EMF's have a huge impact on me so I guess it might have to do with brain inflammation.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

There is a fundamental mistake I see going on in thread which is the confusion of what Spiral Dynamics is. Spiral Dynamics is just a model.. a useful model but a model nonetheless it specifically tracks the progression of VALUES of SOCIETIES in time. So by it's very nature it is meant to track neurotypical  people. So yea people in Tier 2 tend to be more intelligent but that in of itself is not directly explained by Spiral Dynamics maybe one can draw an indirect connection that the values of yellow lead to a more intelligent person but that's already stretching the limits of what this model can do.

11 hours ago, Aimblack said:

There is a fundamental mistake I see going on in thread which is the confusion of what Spiral Dynamics is. Spiral Dynamics is just a model.. a useful model but a model nonetheless it specifically tracks the progression of VALUES of SOCIETIES in time. So by it's very nature it is meant to track neurotypical  people. So yea people in Tier 2 tend to be more intelligent but that in of itself is not directly explained by Spiral Dynamics maybe one can draw an indirect connection that the values of yellow lead to a more intelligent person but that's already stretching the limits of what this model can do.

Hmm... i feel something you say here is true or wise.  Though maybe i also disagree with something as well.  I do feel that sd is more about something other than intelligence, though it could relate as well.  I feel it's more about a significant shift in how one experiences and relates to oneself and the world.  Also in how one is able to be stuck to one set of values and worldviews vs. Being able to step outside those structures and views in order to either go to another one or at tier 2, have more flexibility emotionally, interpersonally, cognitively, morally, eetc., to fit one's circumstances best.  

I think a big part of this is also one's "triggers'' and being able to tolerate/like/agree with others or feeling anger, triggered, disagreement, and conflict with others.  Like, if you want to know if you're in a specific stage or not, go to a group or person or even piece or information coming from that stage and see if how you feel towards it.  Like i just read a book written by a stage green guy and almost just stopped reading since i felt so angry with his ideas and views.  I was like "Nope!  Can't handle this right now."  Whereas I enjoy reading Buddhism stuff (maybe stage blue here) and feel i enjoy it.  

Feel things out.  

Who triggers you?  

What groups trigger you?

What worldviews do you really disagree with or disrespect?

Which ideas and groups do you feel easy with and agree with?

What types of people and friends do you surround yourseld with and feel good with and agree with?    I think this should be a huge clue here.  You're like a fish in water; surrounded by those you're similar to.   If you wanna know who you are, look arround you, see who you associate with and how you feel with them, wjat types of ideas do you hold?, etc.

Keep in mind, people are pribably a mix and could change depedning on their surroundings and life situations etc. 

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

I'm aware SD is nonsense, but indeed it's a very handy tool.

Regarding triggers:

I feel like I can tolerate all first tier "stages", including "red".

Blue often a bit more than the others because I'm able to word non-duality into Christian terms, there is actually some non-duality in the bible but it has degraded to blue stories. If you tell that to a blue person and then that whatever is, is, is meant to be, whatever is written there is meant to be.

However it's being interpretated is meant to be. How this dualistic interpretation caused Jesus crucifixion had the power to move all of Europe to red to blue. They accept it. If I tell them how the paradise in the bible is stage purple and how there is no ego there yet.

They accept it. If I tell them the apple is stage red and ego is synonymous to suffering, sin, hell, Satan, the devil, pain, desire, longing, hurt, etc. they accept it. If I tell them that the emergence of this happened for a reason.

Whatever is, is meant to be. Suffering is meant for collective learning and to realize God, they accept it. When I tell them that God, omniscience is the universal field of consciousness which observes all, they accept it.

If I tell them all judgement is a result of this ego mind looking for a purpose but judging everything which seems not following that purpose, and even though this is meant to be it has to be transcended and that this is why Jesus told us not to judge, to forgive and forget. They accept it.

I have even had blue people telling me I must be a prophet or something.

They also tel my I must be hyper intelligent or so.

All of this is an illusion of course.

I tell them whatever is meant to be said is said, even though all what we say, or think, including that I must be intelligent or a prophet is not true. Words can only point at truth. Even the word God is not true of itself, it's only referring towards the creator of existence, this is why it is different in all languages, for example in french it's Dieu. Even creator and existence are constructs of the ego mind, etc. I tell them the language of God is silence. They accept it.

This is why I think some part of me is still a bit blue, especially emotionally. Also the reason why from time I'm still a bit preachy, especially when I'm stressed.

It's all very interesting observing people in conversations and at the same time trying to give them subtle hints towards self improvement.

Sometimes after I see those people have shifted one "stage" up However I truly feel at home with people talking about mystical experiences or the deeper nature of things, it feels very warm inside.

For "stage green" people, I can still sense their fear and it's a bad vibe, it's contaminating.

They tend to repeat all issues on the environment, our nutrition, health, etc.

And if I bring up some possible solutions they wimp it off, their ego always has an excuse "it's symptom management", "it doesn't fix the problem", "it's not enough".

Like I tell them if they wanna go from A to C they have to go through B first.

Also it's hard to make them truly realize often problems are connected, they are like a basket on can fill.

They are like this problem, this solution, solved.

But often their solutions are impractical, nonetheless they are constantly confirming pragmatism is important when I saying that.

If I tell them we're living in Plato's cave an all thoughts are false. They say, but this suffering is real.

If I tell them the suffering is a very precious gift we give ourselves and how it forces us consciousness to expand, they seem to avoid this topic.

They often tell: I have only one life and they seem perplexed when I tell them that's a delusion of their ego which seemingly separates their bodymind consciousness from what they observe.

If I talk about spiral dynamics, once you go into tier red, they start saying, it's all wrong, same for blue and orange.

When you reach green, they start giving a whole preach of how this is how it's meant to be. What often does help is pointing to mystical experiences.

All this ego resistance is interesting though, but it makes my realize my yellow integration is still fragile. Is it even there? Or is it just my ego jerking of?

I've always had a huge gap between my emotional being and cognitive being though.

I was one of the first kids to tell everyone Santa Claus is not real.

But I still was instinctively fearful for "monster" till I was 18 or so, especially at night. Nonetheless I knew very well such things don't exist.

"stage red" friends pulled me out of this, but it made me horribly narcissistic for several years. Even though I was following "green ideas", I was very active within the climate movement. Nonetheless I went to demonstrations with signs like: ride my ass, not a car. Going there with a jockstrap, choker and a crop top. I enjoyed how people wanted to take pictures of me.

This narcissism gradually went way when I converted to Christianity.

Then the dogma went away when I experienced ego dissolution for a week due to a diet change (no gluten, no MSG, no casein, low histamine, fatty fish, zinc supplementation).

Like I actually realized what we call "God" was and that it cannot be worded.

In the sense that I felt like being the whole universe.

Also I became this super fluent superconductor. All the stuttering of my speech went away. Even my sexual orientation shifted: I now feel more attracted towards women. Also my gender dysphoria I experienced is gone for most of the time. I've heard similar stories about a friend of my roommate, sadly he has become quite trans-phobic. Well what is is meant to be, but I try not to fall into this trap.

Even now, when I sit in room I still often have experiences of being as much the room as the person sitting in the room.

Recently I've been through some rough waters (including the emergence of electrosensitivity), so the mystical experiences faded quite a bit. The stuttering in my speech came back, suffering came back, far came back, etc.

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

On 09/06/2021 at 8:46 AM, Aimblack said:

Except that autism is diagnosed by looking at one's traits, so there is no "only applicable to neurotypicals" rule.  Anyone describing their tier 2 traits could get the autism diagnosis.

On 06/06/2021 at 2:53 AM, 7thLetter said:

Pretty big news today, check this out:

Like I was saying, his actions are upsetting a lot of people and he doesn't give a shit

Why should he give a shit? That would be tier 1 behaviour.

Here's a quick summary.

• Upper Turquoise:  Not giving a shit, at all, about anyone or even the whole planet (in a GOOD way, before anyone says anything..)  To some of the lower stages this would seem crazy, but Turquoise != Green.  And Turquoise isn't just another name for Green 100 year old asian gurus.  
  • Lower Turquoise:  Caring, but not being attached to anything, nor actively looking for solutions.

• Yellow:  Giving a shit, but prioritising the big-picture / education over immediate results.  This may look like:  Uniting people against you / challenging convention / heresy / teaching by example..

• Green:  Discovery of world problems + low intellectual development = the kind of behavior you're advocating for here.  Greens do not conceptualize, let alone implement, plans for colonies on other planets, or start a tunnelling company, or work on anything like neuralink/openAI/hyperloop/etc.  And neither do Oranges, normally.  For a Green, it would be near impossible to understand how increasing pollution, or building up an arsenal of nuclear weapons, for example, could be good for the world.  Elon demonstrates the foresight to see how ""scary"" things can sometimes be the way forward.  This you do not see in Green/Orange.

• Orange:  Disinterest in world problems due to a perceived incompleteness in the self, which takes priority.  Giving a shit, but only in relation to how the self is affected.  A perfect example of this is John Cena apologizing profusely to the CCP for accidentally referring to Taiwan as a country.  Is this the kind of behavior you see from Elon? 
    • Orange would bend over for the CCP if there's money to be made, and would play it off as caring for the wishes of the people or for the environment (you know.. to keep investors happy!). 
    • Solid Green would be outraged and cry in a corner when asked to bend over (maybe protest a little). 
    • Yellow would calculate the long-term risk/reward before doing anything. 
    • Turquoise would just laugh in China's face (and maybe respond to every question with a rhetorical question).
Edited by thisintegrated

16 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Why should he give a shit? That would be tier 1 behaviour.

Tell me, when have I ever said him giving a shit or not giving a shit is related to his personal stage on the spiral or even related to spiral dynamics in general?

I mentioned that he doesn’t give a shit because you said this:

There are many ways for Elon to make money, and at this point he's more concerned with his reputation than money.

So the fact that we’re talking about he doesn’t give a shit eliminates the idea that his actions are for the good of his reputation.

What else is there that you’re going to assume about Elon?

After the Anonymous video, I think he’s done tweeting about crypto. In the Joe Rogan podcast, Elon mentions that he wants to get rid of all his belonging because he doesn’t want to be a “target.” So I’m sure he doesn’t want to be a target for a pretty well known hacker group as well.

Also if you look at his recent tweet replies, he acknowledges that the Anonymous video exists, he mentions he’s going back to the regular tweets about Tesla, and he also removed his BTC Saylor Moon troll profile picture the day of the Anon video.