Julian gabriel

More explorers of the Megadose, like Kilindi Iyi.

16 posts in this topic

I have recently discovered Kilindi Iyi and now I'm very curious about the topic of Mega dosing mushrooms. But I can't find anyone else who really explores this.

Does anyone have any sources of information regarding mega dosing? 

(megadose as in 10 dried grams plus) 

Edited by Julian gabriel

@Julian gabriel  another question related to OP's topic, are there any sources of info regarding mega-doses of LSD for self realization work? that's the only psychedelic i have right now.

34 minutes ago, spiritualryan said:

@Julian gabriel  another question related to OP's topic, are there any sources of info regarding mega-doses of LSD for self realization work? that's the only psychedelic i have right now.

My signature if you want to check out my experience w/ an LSD “heroic dose.” I’ve never done more than 6g of dried shrooms. I know someone who has taken maybe 10g or 20g or more at once. He described it as an amazing experience. My highest dose experiences with the classical psychedelics proved to be risky. They gave a lot of growth, but I paid a hefty price each time. I think the highest purpose of using strong psychedelics is so that you can unlock your natural abilities and control over conscious states and get transcendent experiences on lower impact substances like THC.

This is where I’ve seen the best healthy growth for myself by far. Experiencing daily awakening experiences for months in a safe and grounded manner. I don’t think that can be sustained as long with serotonergic psychedelics. They are too taxing. I can do all of this with work and responsibilities the whole day. I’m in a state of spiritual flow with my life that is fantastic. Whether this is “full enlightenment” or “fully God-Realized” doesn’t matter anymore. I’ve transcended everything so many times at so many different angles in so many impossible ways. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have been given this exact karma and life conditions, etc. My life has just been too unbelievably amazing...

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth  haha i've actually looked at a lot of past threads about psychedelics and stumbled upon one of your comments where you mentioned the video in your bio and i watched it. i loved it, it was very interesting.

20 minutes ago, spiritualryan said:

@BipolarGrowth  haha i've actually looked at a lot of past threads about psychedelics and stumbled upon one of your comments where you mentioned the video in your bio and i watched it. i loved it, it was very interesting.

High dose trips are like a Russian roulette game. You don’t know how much it will affect. If you can properly integrate everything, it will be well worth it IMO, but as I said in the previous post, I feel like finding more consistent methods is really important. You want to be able to live it (the awakening) in life too. 

For example, if I spend 5 seconds meditating currently, I can experience a large shift in consciousness. I wasn’t able to do things like this so consistently until just recently, but all of my psychedelic experiences were valuable and getting me to where I am now which I am so thankful for. I have shrooms and have considered tripping, but I don’t really see the point currently. I’m still having heroic-dose intensity level experiences very commonly with just a legal form of THC which is kind of hilarious to me to think about. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

Very dangerous

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Julian gabriel Kyle KIngsbury did a 30 grams trip (inspired by Kilindi).  I forgot where he speaks about it. Search his podcast

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Very dangerous

This is true, and I think a lot of people aren’t ready for high dose experiences. They are overkill a lot of the time anyway. Safer and more gradual work will be plenty effective if done right. 

Still, there is an existential itch which is kind of intrinsic to seeking to experience the greatest of the greatest. I will say to be extra careful with any high doses with substances which give you energy or make you active. For me, this is LSD. There aren’t too many instances where I can think of someone in the state I was in on my high dose LSD experience being able to operate in a consequence-free way. Maybe if they were in a field of foam and pillows where they could run free... lol. 

If anyone here is going to take the risk of a stronger psychedelic experience, I’d suggest picking something with a very low toxicity. Shrooms are not bad for this, but they can be a challenging substance for many people at these kind of doses. If someone isn’t experienced at grounding themselves in the present moment and handling extreme levels of both negative and positive stimulation, a high dose could be pretty traumatic. Especially if there’s no awareness of spiritual/nondual maps to help make sense of certain experiences. 

2 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

My signature if you want to check out my experience w/ an LSD “heroic dose.” I’ve never done more than 6g of dried shrooms. I know someone who has taken maybe 10g or 20g or more at once. He described it as an amazing experience. My highest dose experiences with the classical psychedelics proved to be risky. They gave a lot of growth, but I paid a hefty price each time. I think the highest purpose of using strong psychedelics is so that you can unlock your natural abilities and control over conscious states and get transcendent experiences on lower impact substances like THC.

This is where I’ve seen the best healthy growth for myself by far. Experiencing daily awakening experiences for months in a safe and grounded manner. I don’t think that can be sustained as long with serotonergic psychedelics. They are too taxing. I can do all of this with work and responsibilities the whole day. I’m in a state of spiritual flow with my life that is fantastic. Whether this is “full enlightenment” or “fully God-Realized” doesn’t matter anymore. I’ve transcended everything so many times at so many different angles in so many impossible ways. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have been given this exact karma and life conditions, etc. My life has just been too unbelievably amazing...

Personally I find mega doses of LSD much more risky than mega doses of shrooms. The max amount of LSD I've ever taken is 300ug and it happened that I put myself in danger by going outside and be a jerk to cars as a passerby. Yet I've taken 80mg of 4-AcO-DMT (~9g in dry shrooms I think) and it's much more "calm" IMO. There's not that much dumb shit.

I definitely have more to explore in the LSD realm but I don't feel confortable doing big doses of LSD unassisted, yet for shrooms I know the worse that will happen is I'll feel bad and go to bed taking an "angry fake nap".

But to OP, I think mega doses can be useful although you want to "climb your way" up to the dose with small increments rather than do a big jump I think. A trip sitter is always a good idea. There won't be many resources because not everyone have the balls to do it hahaha

1 minute ago, 4201 said:

Personally I find mega doses of LSD much more risky than mega doses of shrooms. The max amount of LSD I've ever taken is 300ug and it happened that I put myself in danger by going outside and be a jerk to cars as a passerby. Yet I've taken 80mg of 4-AcO-DMT (~9g in dry shrooms I think) and it's much more "calm" IMO. There's not that much dumb shit.

I definitely have more to explore in the LSD realm but I don't feel confortable doing big doses of LSD unassisted, yet for shrooms I know the worse that will happen is I'll feel bad and go to bed taking an "angry fake nap".

But to OP, I think mega doses can be useful although you want to "climb your way" up to the dose with small increments rather than do a big jump I think. A trip sitter is always a good idea. There won't be many resources because not everyone have the balls to do it hahaha

Yeah if you’re on high dose LSD alone you could easily break the law or do something stupid from a relative perspective. I got quite lucky, and it still cost me a lot. 

Shrooms are in most cases probably the better option although people need to be cautious and aware of the level of risk. 

Kilindi also built over the course of many years so keep that in mind

@spiritualryan What do you consider a mega dose?

What is the highest dose you have done so far? 

How many trips did you have roughly? 

"Mega"-dose could also apply to the qualitative aspects of a trip. In this regard, psilohuasca is very worthwhile an endeavour. There are more subtle aspects to tripping beyond just taking a shovel-full. 5g of dried shrooms with full MAO-inhibition was, for me, really really deep but with an immense degree of clarity which I found was absent with more grams of mushrooms without the augmentation.

Christopher Bache wrote a book called LSD and The Mind of The Universe detailing his experiences mega dosing LSD. 500-700ug range. Really fascinating book.

The safest route to a mega-dose is probably starting at 1.0g and adding 0.5g each time with 2 weeks of reflection between trips. Maybe get a shaman from 5.0g onwards