Eternal Unity

What God Wants From Us?

11 posts in this topic

God's will is for us to have complete freedom. What we choose to experience, that's on us. Peace on earth - God says yes. Turmoil on earth - God says as you wish. God is neutral, the observer. Those who truly want to lift the world in light are not egoic - it is a true Godlike quality. The wanting to eliminate the Evil and remain only with what is good, is counter creative. Enter divine dichotomy. God is both I AM & I AM NOT. Duality. Say no thank you is a very wise move. God's move. Let existence unfold as it may. Nothing can't be destroyed, not really. Ultimate Reality will always prevail. God's plan and ideal for us is assured. ALL of us will awaken. Just a question of WHEN, rather than IF.

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

God doesn't care about us as far as I can tell, other than how you care for yourself. You are here, you can't undo anything and it's brutal. Everything that happens God allows, fully experiences, and doesn't undo. The fact that life is THIS long, and God allows all this suffering to just keep going to me is super fucked up.

Reality may be a dream, but we need to treat it as reality because you aren't getting out of this dream, and your actions and thoughts have a real affect on your life. 

God may be love at the highest level, as. I have experienced. But, at this time.. It's hard to see that. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

45 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

God's will is for us to have complete freedom. What we choose to experience, that's on us. Peace on earth - God says yes. Turmoil on earth - God says as you wish. God is neutral, the observer. Those who truly want to lift the world in light are not egoic - it is a true Godlike quality. The wanting to eliminate the Evil and remain only with what is good, is counter creative. Enter divine dichotomy. God is both I AM & I AM NOT. Duality. Say no thank you is a very wise move. God's move. Let existence unfold as it may. Nothing can't be destroyed, not really. Ultimate Reality will always prevail. God's plan and ideal for us is assured. ALL of us will awaken. Just a question of WHEN, rather than IF.

Greg

It’s a Godlike quality if you’re giving God defined characteristics which you might otherwise call ego

But people here are so simplistic and tiny. They don’t realize the divinity of ego. Ego is literally everything you know and love. Your desire to help people, develop yourself, connect with God, or anything else is ego. The beauty is that you have control to work with your own ego to bring Existence to a higher level of meaning. Meaning does not exist without an ego. It would be amazing to create a world with more Light, but it takes a serious development of ego at an individual level to make this a reality. 

You have to spiritualize the ego to bring it to its most potent divine creative abilities. Have you noticed since you discovered spirituality your life has produced more and more events, experiences, and evidence for things beyond typical human understanding of physics or the hard sciences? It sure has happened that way in my life. The more you trust these new threads of information, you start to find that some are legitimate and can be directly experienced. I’ve currently been working with a specific Angel as a guide and developing my psychic abilities — namely clairsentience. I want to develop my supernatural abilities and ability to naturally produce radical states of consciousness and connection with God. This path is going quite well right now for me. 

There is no shame in developing a better avatar for your personalized journey through God. Have fun with it. Learn. Explore. Grow. 

People here are falling in love with deconstruction as a type of contemplation or spiritual practice. Buddhism and other nondual teachings talk forever about attachments and getting rid of them. I’m realizing that better reconstruction and developing of healthier attachments is the better way to live life than to only seek to break things down. I see it as destroying what limits your mind and then you are free to use that liberated mind to begin a creation process for the type of experiences you wish to have. People don’t get that you can rest as No-Self the entire time all of this egoic activity is going on. You are aloof from it. It is only a tool of yours as awareness for producing a storyline and interesting experience. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

3 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Have you noticed since you discovered spirituality your life has produced more and more events, experiences, and evidence for things beyond typical human understanding of physics or the hard sciences? 

I sure did.

4 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

You have to spiritualize the ego

An original idea. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

clairsentience.

What is it, exactly?

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

@Eternal Unity Clairsentience is one of the main psychic senses. It is the ability to feel emotions and sensations which normal people can’t. It’s more common than people realize, but most people kinda suck at it lol. I realized that two rather unique “spiritual sensations” I’ve had since I was a kid were actually related to psychic abilities, siddhis, awakening my angelic body, chakras, Liberation, etc. 

It’s such a crazy thing to explore if you have a natural talent for it. The other psychic abilities are great too, but this is my main specialty. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Alex_R Good idea

To reflect Godhood. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

20 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

But people here are so simplistic and tiny. They don’t realize the divinity of ego. Ego is literally everything you know and love. Your desire to help people, develop yourself, connect with God, or anything else is ego. The beauty is that you have control to work with your own ego to bring Existence to a higher level of meaning. Meaning does not exist without an ego. It would be amazing to create a world with more Light, but it takes a serious development of ego at an individual level to make this a reality. 

Thank you!

It’s nice to see that someone else has come to a similar conclusion, or awareness that the Ego is “Not Evil”, nor does it need to be put to death for spiritual realization.

I have always been fascinated with the complexities of the Ego, and have studied many perspectives from numerous sources.  I even managed to extrapolate the different gradations of Ego consciousness with one of my DMT experiences and have come to realize the importance of the Ego in the construction of this physical reality we are creating.

As best as I can understand it, The Ego is a form of Consciousness that is shaped and specialized to focus on a limited bandwidth of Psychic Energy that gets materialized into a very limited physical field of consciousness and creativity. 

DMT, or other modalities that we use to change the Egos focus, allow us to expand and increase the depth and value-fulfillment of consciousness, (“depth” and “value-fulfillment” are a form of sensations that are beyond our physical sensations.)

What I have learned and experienced, is that the Ego is a tool that allows our Higher consciousness, Psychic Personality, our Greater Identity that exists beyond our physical appearance, to experience Objective and subjective reality simultaneously in materialized form.  

The Ego has depth.  At the surface level it focuses on our daily actives of objects.  At a deeper level, the Ego maintains our bodily functions that we are normally not aware of.  Going even deeper into the Subconscious, the Ego translates the language of Higher consciousness, from Images, symbols and concepts, into linear time, space and language so that we can relate with each other and communicate with sound, sight, touch, smell and taste.

Here is the dilemma.  The Ego does such a good job of focusing on our physical materialization that it inadvertently believes it needs to separate its self from it’s Higher conscious Self, or Beingness.  It has forgotten it’s true Value fulfillment and “extension” as a Conscious Energy "Being", which is beyond our perceived physical reality......

Our thoughts, ideas, images, beliefs and emotions are aspects of consciousness that allows our Ego to exist and function in this physical reality.  The Ego runs into difficulty when the Ego attaches its self to these thoughts, ideas, images, beliefs and emotions, by limiting its diverse worth of “Beingness”.  The more attached it becomes, the more it paints its self into a corner, or small box of reality.  The smaller the box one paints them selves into, the more a person experiences suffering!

For some reason, people think they need to kill the Ego to become enlightened.  What they don’t understand is that you cannot kill the Ego.  The Ego is a form, or pattern of consciousness that allows us to experience this physical reality.  It is used to create and maintain our physical appearance, bodily functions and health.  It is used to translate our Higher Conscious Images, symbols and electromagnetic psychic concepts into linear language, space and time so that we can experience our physical senses and be able to communicate with each other.

Without the Ego, you would not be experiencing this physical dream scape. The “you”, that you think you are, would not exist in this physical reality that you and I are creating together as a collection of interdependent, interconnected and interrelated Psychic Energy Gestalts.

Sorry for the lengthy narrative….

Just share a few thoughts, ideas, and beliefs!

Edited by TDLH

@Eternal Unity God isn't neutral. God is infinite goodness. infinite spirit. infinite light. infinite consciousness. infinite mind. infinite Rationality. 

by his infinite spirit he is unknown. 

by infinite light he knows himself. 

by his infinite consciousness he replicate himself. 

by his infinite mind he produced and emante. 

by his infinite Rationality he gives reality order. 

God is beyond duality, time, language, existence. 

@sethman Highly resonate with your wisdom!