levani

is microdosing lsd addictive ?

18 posts in this topic

i'm doing 10 microgram doses every day or every second or third day and I've read even these small doses can rewire the brain's serotonin receptors and therefore mess up my "pleasure" signals or something

leo did say in his video psychedelics aren't addictive but i wanna get more insight on this

basically man doesn't wanna get addicted or messed up, i'm microdosing to experiment with it and to optimize my life basically (and to get ready for the normal dose of lsd (100-200 UG)

Don't microdose every day. Microdosing every day is a waste of acid. Tolerance forms even at low doses, and the second dose doesn't have as strong of an effect. Also, the second day can have very pleasant effects, it's like an afterglow. Enjoy that. Microdosing in general is aimed at improving long term well-being, not getting a tiny boost every day which you have to renew the next day.

The best strategy I've come across so far is the Fadiman dosing plan:

One day on, two day off, one day on, two days off, etc. Do that maybe for 2 weeks or a month and then lay off for a while, see how it goes.

LSD isn't physically addictive, but you can develop psychological forms of craving (as with basically everything that exists).

If you want to work your way to a normal dose step by step, I suggest you ramp it up slowly. See how you react to 20µg or 25µg. Half a blotter can be what 100µg is like for normal people, if you're sensitive. Experiment and enjoy the process^_^

It’s not technically physically addictive but microdosing (or macrodosing) too often can have similar effects to dependence, particularly tolerance acquisition, as well as psychological addiction not too dissimilar to frequent cannabis use. If microdosing is working for you (I found it quite fruitful in the past) then by all means keep it up — it works especially well with contemplation — but just make sure you let tolerance clear out for 12-14 days before you take a real effective dose (my favorite is 110ug). In my experience, tolerance is 80% restored by day 7-10 and 99-100% by day 12-14.

Edited by The0Self

It's not crazy addictive like other drugs, but I've found it definitely can become an habit to use it "once too much" when I don't have energy or feel tired. Fortunately, the side effects of it makes you rethink to use it again that usually. So I guess that, the same that happens with trips, the effects of LSD itself regulate itself your addiction, at the end you stop using it regularly because it ends up not good.

12 minutes ago, The0Self said:

It’s not technically physically addictive but microdosing (or macrodosing) too often can have similar effects to dependence, particularly tolerance acquisition, as well as psychological addiction not too dissimilar to frequent cannabis use. If microdosing is working for you (I found it quite fruitful in the past) then by all means keep it up — it works especially well with contemplation — but just make sure you let tolerance clear out for 12-14 days before you take a real effective dose (my favorite is 110ug). In my experience, tolerance is 80% restored by day 7-10 and 99-100% by day 12-14.

How you measure that additional 10ug Lol

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How you measure that additional 10ug Lol

Lol I used to get tabs that were dosed at 100, 110, and 140

thanks for the reply boys

i did 3 days now

5ug

8ug

10ug

will take a few days off and then probably follow the 3 day cycle

i will keep ramping it up to 30ug slowly to see which dose i like more

how many ug is a normal dose usually ?

and a macrodose ?

Edited by levani

43 minutes ago, levani said:

and a macrodose ?

Microdosing is between 6µg - 15µg 

Macro dose depends on how sensitive you are. For some, 50µg is already a good trip, but 100µg is generally the standard macro dose.

1 hour ago, levani said:

5ug

8ug

10ug

How do you measure out a difference of 2 micrograms?

I'd take a minimum of a 2-day break between 3-day cycles. 

Edited by Godhead

@Godhead so if you have a 100ug, dilute that bitch in 10ml water, grab a 1ml syrringe with 0.1,0.2,0.3 markings etc and use basic math

but i guesstimated because i cut a corner of the lsd to test if it was real first.

3 hours ago, levani said:

and a macrodose ?

20ug max for micro

100ug min for macro

its not Physically addictive like heroin per se.

However an immature mind can get addicted to anything.

@The0Self sounds reasonable, one guy told me micro is anywhere from 0-30ug

It's not addictive. I have microdosed once a week for a few months, then stopped completely for 5 months, then came back to it for 1-2 months, then stopped again. At some point you get what you wanted from it and stop by yourself. 

1 hour ago, levani said:

@The0Self sounds reasonable, one guy told me micro is anywhere from 0-30ug

30ug lol that would simply get me high as a kite. Just 110ug made God-realization apparent here a couple times, so just under a third of that would almost certainly be a one way ticket to wacky town lol. There's no real need to do it anymore. This is already everything. It's just BANG! This right here is it lol.

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

30ug lol that would simply get me high as a kite. Just 110ug made God-realization apparent here a couple times, so just under a third of that would almost certainly be a one way ticket to wacky town lol. There's no real need to do it anymore. This is already everything. It's just BANG! This right here is it lol.

Are u conscious you are God and "this right here" is heaven? ?

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

There's no one here who's conscious! And there isn't really even God! Unless you want to call God Heaven. There is Heaven -- it's all there is. But I don't know anything about Heaven. Heaven is just all there is. By the way, I'm not talking to you right now -- there is apparent speaking to and from the void!

Edited by The0Self

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes and no. Firstly, heaven is everywhere. Secondly, heaven is a frequency that you connect to. So at the same time, it is NOT everywhere. There are planets that you are born into and heaven is the dominant frequency and you live in it every day like breathing air. The same goes for the earth, except we hold different frequencies in our collective field. 

Genesis 27:27-29