Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackhawk

Anna Brown about the big picture

7 posts in this topic

Edited by Blackhawk

2 hours ago, Kalo said:

I will shoot a shot inside your neck, making you shake on the floor begging me to use my other needle to get inside (true story) ;)

Well that doesn't make much sense..

She's the new Jesus.
Stage Blue would be pissed by that comment, I mean she is almost elligible.

Yes,
She sadly has a vagina and doesn't believe in the Jesus.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I can’t help feeling like this is the truth but still feel like a person with imaginary concepts and constructions. 

It’s not useful for anyone and it’s truth but apparently life goes on, I like this message but I disagree when these speakers say that you can’t get anywhere obviously you cant its just what’s appearing. but also obviously in this appearance  I’m no longer a baby and so growth and experience and change happen, now the meaning and personhood assigned to it may be illusions but this could appear to be enlightenment or pain or anything but for nobody.

bottomline is seeking is appearing to happen and personhood is too, it’s not wrong or right that’s why the message “don’t seek” doesn’t resonate.

3 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

I can’t help feeling like this is the truth but still feel like a person with imaginary concepts and constructions. 

It’s not useful for anyone and it’s truth but apparently life goes on, I like this message but I disagree when these speakers say that you can’t get anywhere obviously you cant its just what’s appearing. but also obviously in this appearance  I’m no longer a baby and so growth and experience and change happen, now the meaning and personhood assigned to it may be illusions but this could appear to be enlightenment or pain or anything but for nobody.

bottomline is seeking is appearing to happen and personhood is too, it’s not wrong or right that’s why the message “don’t seek” doesn’t resonate.

Don't seek (to understand, to become something) but realize what's already true (now), is a subtle difference that changes everything.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Is that suggested wife I got from this forum. There is just sthg psycho about her. Ain't no going to risk it. 

Will stick with mine raised in patriarchy lady. Stage blue/orange stuff. Normality. 

Is that patriarchy when you raised in family with proper male female roles? 

Still don't get what these guys are reffering as patriarchy. Ofcourse male or father has leading role in family?! 

Edited by Zeroguy