EntheogenTruthSeeker

Advice for how to not get banned?

36 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, mivafofa said:

But it's not Ok. That would be sugarcoated bullshit. 

It all depends on what you understand by my 'Ok'...

lay off of this forum for couple of month, this will be your ultimate test of fate and then come back......

@blackchair yeah I agree. I’m not gonna respond any more. Fuck this place lol. But I’m really grateful for it ultimately. People aren’t ready for what I have to show the world. I’m a Christian mystic and people have a stick up their ass about Jesus but not Buddha or Leo? Lol

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

34 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@blackchair yeah I agree. I’m not gonna respond any more. Fuck this place lol. But I’m really grateful for it ultimately. People aren’t ready for what I have to show the world. I’m a Christian mystic and people have a stick up their ass about Jesus but not Buddha or Leo? Lol

Jesus had amazing teachings most are misunderstood assuming one better than the other is missing the point. We all searched for enlightenment to find happiness how each person finds their way is their own direct perspective and experience placing any judgment on any of them again is missing the point. If you haven't already I really suggest you reading or listening to Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch.  The illusion of any form of separateness from God is one of the egos greatest tricks 

Edited by RyanP

@EntheogenTruthSeeker  They warn you away from Jesus because they want you to believe only what they believe, because they confuse their beliefs about reality with the 'truth' about reality.  This is an especially pernicious issue in buddhism and buddhism-adjacent communities, because the general sentiment is that this religion provides meta awareness which supercedes that of other religions.  This is why they tell you that Jesus is imaginary and that you're falling into 'egoic traps'.

The truth is, this is simply base human behaviour.  If you went to a Christian forum and started talking about buddha, the people there would essentially say the same as people did here.  "Don't follow that buddha guy, he didn't have the truth, follow Jesus instead!".  If you talked about your love of Jesus there, you'd have a whole thread full of people praising you for really understanding it, just like as if you posted a thread here about how you realized that Jesus and everything else was just imaginary.  What does this disparity in responses tell us about the nature of spiritual communities?  Imo it's that spirituality should always be a solitary and private affair, because the moment you bring other people into it or discuss it with anyone, you get pulled straight back down into base human behaviour.

Edited by kinesin

(This text is not just for you but for everybody)

I recommend you to stay sober or if you're not then to give your best to be sober (No drugs of any kind) and to do normal human stuff like sport, spending time with your family/friends, having sex, playing games, eating healthy, doing something you love and make money with it.

Just keep in mind (I guess) most people whom you are surrounded with in your life dont understand shit about spirituality. If you tell them something about your experiences with Jesus or something like "I am the next jesus" they gonna label you as mentally ill. "They gonna say, you have to go to a mental hospital, take medications, you are diffrent and thats why you are not accepted in this world." You can drive them nuts and thats what they dont like. But the ones in society who believe in "normal" stuff that alot of people do are "normal". Its basicly rasicm against "mentally ill", "diffrent" people but both of those sides are just deluded in some ideologys. Their egos want to survive just like youre ego wants to survive. And then there is real spiritual work...

Accept it, let go, be free, be wise with your actions.

2 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

yeah I agree. I’m not gonna respond any more. Fuck this place lol. But I’m really grateful for it ultimately. People aren’t ready for what I have to show the world. I’m a Christian mystic and people have a stick up their ass about Jesus but not Buddha or Leo? Lol

If you were talking about Buddha or Muhammad the way you talk Jesus, the people would have the same issue with your behavior. It's not about content, but delivery.

I watched your video. I think you have have some good knowledge and now need to spend time integrating and figuring out how you would like to share it in a wise way. The forum appreciates high quality content, not repetitive low quality posts with needless swearing. 

I once thought that Jesus was the way. Then I realized it was a stepping stone and that ultimately it was still all me. 

"You Create Magic" 

I got a temp ban for making an actualized.org drinking game, "take a shot for every time Leo says 'exactly' " . That game would be pretty lethal to be fair 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Stop spamming 30 seconds videos would be a nice start.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

13 hours ago, peqkno said:

Hi @RedLine. Can you refer to a specific article, video(s) or book(s)? I'd like to read up on what you said.

Project Atman last chapters and Integral pschycology. Stan Grof probably wrote about that too but my library is too messy I can´t find the books to tell you the book and chapters.

Edited by RedLine

@dflores321 @sda @Shin Thanks y’all. I keep on not wanting to post, but then have a huge awakening and feel the need to share it. 

it’s a big deal to me, maybe not to all you enlightened beings, but this shit is another level of healing and transcendence for me for like 5 straight days. Sober or not. I’m healthy and sleeping so I’m not manic. You guys are just close minded to how traumatized I’ve been from this path. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

On 5/30/2021 at 3:13 AM, RedLine said:

Hi, you are mixing spirituallity with mental illness, which is dangerous.

On 5/30/2021 at 9:47 AM, Tim R said:

@EntheogenTruthSeeker The problem is that your posts are mostly rambling. And to confuse bipolar with "full on enlightenment" is a very dangerous and irresponsible thing to do, because they are not the same, sorry. You're promoting mental distress. People suffer intensely from these things and then you come along and tell them "don't worry, you're enlightened". That's a problem. Also, your ramblings about Jesus are just not helpful to anyone.

I'm saying all this with good intentions. You really need to ground yourself (which means stop confusing mania with enlightenment). 

That is the danger with people that have mental illnesses and pursue the truth, people confuse their experience with enlightenment and create their own fantasy and call that ultimate reality. Even reading my comment now they will think, what is this guy talking about? I Know what I'm talking about?

On 5/30/2021 at 10:46 AM, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

I appreciate these pots guys. I will just stop posting about Jesus. Clearly people aren’t able to accept something radical like I’ve experienced with Jesus. He is healing my mental illness, but I don’t expect a psychedelic addicted community to comprehend that. Sorry, I don’t buy that Jesus doesn’t have the power still to revolutionize lives that doctors and everyone else can’t fix.

^ See what I mean LOL ^

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

22 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

LOL

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

11 hours ago, RedLine said:

Project Atman last chapters and Integral pschycology. Stan Grof probably wrote about that too but my library is too messy I can´t find the books to tell you the book and chapters.

Thanks!
I'll find the book when needed. It might've been The Stormy Search for self by Stan Grof.

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

Since I have cult like following, I would like advice on how to get banned instead. 

Some imaginary people love me some don't.