EntheogenTruthSeeker

Advice for how to not get banned?

36 posts in this topic

What is so disgusting about my posts that everyone is reacting the way they are? im not perfect but I deeply want hate comments to learn from my mistakes. 

god bless and open mindedness for all who respond. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Hi, you are mixing spirituallity with mental illness, which is dangerous.

WIlber wrote a lot about that distinction, go and read it.

Edited by RedLine

You will go into psychosis like Connor Murphy if you keep using hallucinogens. Discussing Jesus or, especially Satan, is a strong indication of schizophrenia and susceptibility to psychosis.

Its misleading people who haven't yet grasped what enlightment is(haven't had their first awakening)..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@RedLine @RMQualtrough @NoSelfSelf I fully agree guys. I am definitely very elevated physically after the mushrooms. Jesus came to my mom in a dream and told her that I can’t do psychedelics at all anymore. Like zero. I have way too much natural energy and spirituality when I open myself up to being myself fully with passion. So thanks guys. I slept 17-18 hours last 30 hours, so I’m definitely not batshit manic.  @dflores321

@EntheogenTruthSeeker The problem is that your posts are mostly rambling. And to confuse bipolar with "full on enlightenment" is a very dangerous and irresponsible thing to do, because they are not the same, sorry. You're promoting mental distress. People suffer intensely from these things and then you come along and tell them "don't worry, you're enlightened". That's a problem. Also, your ramblings about Jesus are just not helpful to anyone.

Connor Murphy, Frank Yang, @Biploar Growth and I are all intense mystics and are aware of things that people without this illness can’t access. 

we need a savior like Jesus. And I will pave that way until he comes back.

I guess I gotta be that next Jesus like figure

It occurs to me that every conversation I have with someone. I must insert love consciousness and truth and Jesus into. 

bipolar people have a special connection with Jesus because he truly protects the mentally ill.

im actually a tucking a genius like Kanye west I just gotta put huge discipline to actualize this vision. But I’m only 23 so I’m sure I’ll make this impact cause the vision comes from the Holy One. 

I'm saying all this with good intentions. You really need to ground yourself (which means stop confusing mania with enlightenment). 

@Tim R I agree. It’s a dangerous thing to say. Sorry; man. I am flawed and haven’t integrated or healed my entire shadow, but neither has anyone on this forum completely healed their shadow and delusions, not even Leo. 

we are constantly being fooled. Truth must be pursued second to second in a holistic integrated actualIzed way. 

the mushrooms made me unhinged. Not taking psychedelics for the rest of my life. 

I am aiming for full sobriety, but I am open to nicotine, weed, and my pharmaceutical medication when absolutely necessary, so I’m good bro. I have an excellent support system. 

god bless. 

Ultimately it's his platform, if he deems you manic and damaging he will just ban you. But why do you care if you found Jesus why do you want to post here, just build your life no ?

There's nothing inherently wrong with your posts. You might just have imagining, as God, a mental illness and mental fantasies as a path to awakening. Which we could recommend you, to start letting it go (if it doesn't feel right) and start vibrating higher. (If it does feel good and make you happy, by all means keep going. Remember there is no objetive reality at the end of the day ) The problem with Leo and some of the moderators is as always his lack of empathy towards some group of people that might show or tell about radical claims or experiences or opinions. 

I agree Leo doesn't want the forum to become a tabloid of everyone's fantasy, BUT you could treat in an empathetic manner showing the person that it's Ok what he's experiencing but since doesn't match your opinion of what spirituality is, you lock the post.

Not in a way of "you're broken and I lock your post you might better fix yourself or you won't be entering here again".

Thank god "Love" is the highest teaching. Yeah right.

Honestly if it was my forum I even wouldn't lock it, but anyways I can put myself in the shoes of Leo and if you have an agenda to maintain a forum is comprensible to might want to be more restrictive and limited in the content.

He (and moderators) should just have more empathy and awareness, but of course they haven't experienced real mental illness what you can't expect from them. They are very comfortable in their stable minds. 

Well for one it seem you look up to Connor Murphy, who is having a severe manic episode and is in huge denial.

Here's what his house currently looks like (min 4:05), but you should watch the whole vid, its very ummmm... enlightening

@Mafortu @Javfly33 @shiva sempai I appreciate these pots guys. I will just stop posting about Jesus. Clearly people aren’t able to accept something radical like I’ve experienced with Jesus. He is healing my mental illness, but I don’t expect a psychedelic addicted community to comprehend that. Sorry, I don’t buy that Jesus doesn’t have the power still to revolutionize lives that doctors and everyone else can’t fix. Sorry, Leo damaged my life more than he helped to be honest, especially if you ask anyone who I have mentioned Leo to- friends, family, acquaintances, etc. 

leo has so much work to do in himself and his community it’s unbelievable. Maybe he should stop hiding from the real public and have the balls to interact with his followers. It’s more culty because it’s online, he is deluded. I am not saying actualized is a cult, but read this with compassion and nuance Leo. I am fine. Please don’t ban me, bro. I’m sure other people feel similar.@Leo Gura

32 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

He (and moderators) should just have more empathy and awareness, but of course they haven't experienced real mental illness what you can't expect from them. They are very comfortable in their stable minds. 

@Javfly33 Empathy and awareness doesn't mean to just allow everything. 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker You are too open. You need to balance openness with groundedness, otherwise you are just acting crazy.

Read Peter Ralston's "The Book of Not Knowing" if you haven't done that yet. It would be very helpful to you. Look for chapters about "Grounded Openness" and any chapter about bullshit.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker I am not saying that you haven't experienced Jesus. I'm saying Jesus is imaginary. 

As I said, if all of this story feels allright to you, by all means keep buying into it. But if it doesn't, know also you can let it go.

@Girzo gods bless you. I read that book too young and it didn’t make sense. Should definitely read non duality books because I’ve been winging it with treading non duality or self help. I like to experience and learn from people and YouTube and forums more. But thanks man. 

yeah my doc says I’m too open and honest too lol. He’s like any psychedelics or weed will open you too much for society lol. What a blessing and gift! Praise the lord! Hallelujah! Praise Jesus!

45 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Mafortu @Javfly33 @shiva sempai I appreciate these pots guys. I will just stop posting about Jesus. Clearly people aren’t able to accept something radical like I’ve experienced with Jesus. He is healing my mental illness, but I don’t expect a psychedelic addicted community to comprehend that. Sorry, I don’t buy that Jesus doesn’t have the power still to revolutionize lives that doctors and everyone else can’t fix. Sorry, Leo damaged my life more than he helped to be honest, especially if you ask anyone who I have mentioned Leo to- friends, family, acquaintances, etc. 

leo has so much work to do in himself and his community it’s unbelievable. Maybe he should stop hiding from the real public and have the balls to interact with his followers. It’s more culty because it’s online, he is deluded. I am not saying actualized is a cult, but read this with compassion and nuance Leo. I am fine. Please don’t ban me, bro. I’m sure other people feel similar.@Leo Gura

Maybe start by working on your arrogance too :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

BUT you could treat in an empathetic manner showing the person that it's Ok what he's experiencing

But it's not Ok. That would be sugarcoated bullshit. 

55 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Sorry, Leo damaged my life more than he helped to be honest, especially if you ask anyone who I have mentioned Leo to- friends, family, acquaintances, etc.

Then just what are you doing here and wanting to stay... why

55 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

leo has so much work to do in himself and his community it’s unbelievable. Maybe he should stop hiding from the real public and have the balls to interact with his followers. It’s more culty because it’s online, he is deluded. 

Yo seriously just... stop. I cant believe you're still projecting your crap onto him and blaming him this is getting absurd. You're the one hiding behind your screen, trying to smear and humiliate him, not taking accountability on anythg. Then you gonna pretend to agree and apologize to any critics, just to redo the same shit 2 mins later. This is going nowhere

Edited by mivafofa

@Shin amen bro! Lol I’m no means perfect. Needs constant reminding. Damn. Thank you. I humble myself now. 

@mivafofa fuck. You tour my ass apart fuck. Haha. I need to meditate on this post for the rest of my life until I stop acting this way. I have behavior issues for sure. Thank you so much. 

8 hours ago, RedLine said:

Hi, you are mixing spirituallity with mental illness, which is dangerous.

WIlber wrote a lot about that distinction, go and read it.

Hi @RedLine. Can you refer to a specific article, video(s) or book(s)? I'd like to read up on what you said.

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.