Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kambido

What does becoming enlightened truly mean?

32 posts in this topic

but to what extent can you be enlightened? I guess quite deeply. I see reality as about to dissolve, a screen of color, like a set behind what is emptiness. I talk to people and I see their emptiness, they are just forms ... like me! but what is behind, that void, seems unknowable . it is nothing, it is completely impersonal, not human, but somehow it has to be intelligent, it is enough to observe the apparent reality to deduce the intelligence of the absolute. But how can the absolute be intelligent if it is nothing? because obviously, it is not "something". We are the absolute right now, and it's impersonal. Is impossible to understand that there is void, nothing, like an abyss. Think about that is insane, maybe that's why the mistics always says that it's uncognwable. Except Leo, of course

Waking up to the realization that this entire reality is your doing, your creation, there are no others, there is only one of us here and living with that constant awareness stabilized within your beingness. You still have to do the dishes, and chop wood and all the usual daily tasks but now that you are aware of something so much greater, so you naturally feel home, complete, at ease and blissfull with everything you do, anywhere you are.

On 5/30/2021 at 5:45 AM, cetus said:

Although waves may appear separate from one another they are all of the same ocean.

:x

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

On 5/30/2021 at 11:36 PM, Kalo said:

It's far more important to become permanently conscious of God than to become "enlightened". In some sense, this is a kind of "enlightenment" of itself. The conscious-awareness of God is a shift in consciousness, like a "click". It stands out as Absolute Truth with no opposite.

Holy cow, who could imagine a bad boy like me could be "God-enlightened". A bad bad boy like me living the reckless life.

Fortunately, you could be whoever doing whatever and simultaneously be totally conscious of God. 

Merry merry, road your boat, life is merely a game, life is merely a game ;)

You cannot be conscious of God because when God comes, you go.

On 2021-05-30 at 2:14 AM, Kambido said:

Why can't i disagree but still want you in my experience. 

you can but that means admitting to yourself that you are literally rejecting a part of yourself. to you that means your losing yourself and being absolutely fine with it, and why would anyone want to do that? They have got to be insane if they did ?

On 5/31/2021 at 1:28 AM, Breakingthewall said:

but to what extent can you be enlightened? I guess quite deeply. I see reality as about to dissolve, a screen of color, like a set behind what is emptiness. I talk to people and I see their emptiness, they are just forms ... like me! but what is behind, that void, seems unknowable . it is nothing, it is completely impersonal, not human, but somehow it has to be intelligent, it is enough to observe the apparent reality to deduce the intelligence of the absolute. But how can the absolute be intelligent if it is nothing? because obviously, it is not "something". We are the absolute right now, and it's impersonal. Is impossible to understand that there is void, nothing, like an abyss. Think about that is insane, maybe that's why the mistics always says that it's uncognwable. Except Leo, of course

Emptiness/void is not absolute. It's a mistake to think about it as the absolute reality.

Emptiness is one aspect, same as presence and awareness.

The absolute is what appears as these.

Well it means next. 

I am a God. I am Infinite Love. I am Infinite and all is me. 

Hello guys from Serbia. 

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

So powerful that I can't convince @Hulia to not take that cat. 

What? Why not? Don´t make me nervous. I have already promised. But of course I am afraid of resposibipity for the next 20 years. 

Besides I am going to let her out, every time she wants. She will have a bit of freedom.

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

What? Why not? Don´t make me nervous. I have already promised. But of course I am afraid of resposibipity for the next 20 years. 

Time to erase something from my plans, I guess. 

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

Besides I am going to let her out, every time she wants. She will have a bit of freedom.

Make it permanent please. OK when it's winter cat can come more often. 

2 times per month will be tolerable. 

My dog helped me with enlightenment just so you know.