habed345

Microdosing LSD

Microdosing LSD   21 members have voted

1. 1. Is microdosing LSD good?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Is microdosing LSD recommended for reaching higher states of consciousness?

I would say it's good for reaching your goals as it rewires your brain and creates a lot of new neural connections which open your mind. 

This might be the way to reach higher states of consciousness too, as you become more open-minded, more empathic, and loving in the process, as you understand more and more about reality and yourself throughout the process.

It's a wiser, step-by-step way to get to the higher states and that's something I use myself. Highly recommend that. I tried with big, heroic doses in past and they can ruin your life because they bring a lot of chaos that you cannot control at one point. 1% change every day is something that will get you to your results, counterintuitively even faster, as there are fewer ego backlashes in the process. 

If you are into spirituality read about the path of wisdom (masculine way) vs the path of love (feminine way) - they are both equally valid ways that can get you to higher and higher states. The feminine way is faster but also more traumatic.  

On the practical side - you have to really find your sweet spot, as it can really disrupt your reality in a negative way when used irresponsibly. Experiment as much as possible, try different dosages at different times, on empty stomach and after eating something, etc. I would say it's one of the best tools on your path, comparable to yoga and meditation. 

PM me, if you'll have any further questions.

Good luck!

I hear that millionaires in sillicon valley use it and are geniuses at coding

"Is microdosing good?" The answer is "it depends".

It's great for me. Might not be great for you, how are we supposed to know? 

Microdosing is a mood booster, essentially. Don't expect 7-15µg to raise your consciousness substantially. It may aid you in consciousness work if you're sensitive - a couple of days ago I had a very profound insight into the nature of consciousness, and I suspect the eighth of a blotter I took that day was related to that. 

But guess what, most people who microdose won't have any profound insights because they don't do the work. And it's the work that twill raise you consciousness, not the drug. The drug is only a catalyst. 

Overall, md is a helpful thing, but as I said, it depends on the individual. It also depends on your intentions and on your psychology - for example, if you have ADHD,  md might really be helpful. If you have anxiety, md might make it better or worse. If you are healthy, md will act as a mood booster. 

The point of md is to take the dose in the morning and then forget that you did so. You'll simply have a pretty good day and 6 hours in you'll say "oh wow, it sure is a nice day, I wonder whether this is because of the md I took".

I've found is kind of a waste of time for me.

I just prefer to do a proper trip from once in a while and I found it provides me much better mental health improvements

I tried to for a few weeks, it made me more productive in a focused sense but it also came with a nervous type of energy. Even tho I was taking a very small amount I could also feel that I had taken it.

I would say it did nothing to raise my level of consciousness although I was not meditating at the time, I felt it was a hindrance to meditation. 

Then I moved to Mushrooms for a couple of weeks, the edgy nervous feeling was no longer there but it didn't help with my level of productivity or focus. I remember one day lying on the bed looking at the sky and just feeling a lot of gratitude for the things in my life.  After maybe 2 or 3 weeks tho I stopped taking it.  I just didn't feel the need for it. I was meditating more and it became a distraction, at this point tho there was moving away from improving mental health towards discovering my true nature. 

On 30.05.2021 at 1:27 PM, Javfly33 said:

I've found is kind of a waste of time for me.

I just prefer to do a proper trip from once in a while and I found it provides me much better mental health improvements

+1

I don't like LSD microdosing. Tried it and found nothing spectacular.

If I wanted to microdose, I would just start vaping low-dose DMT everyday, I think the effects would be similar, haha.

https://thethirdwave.co/microdosing/dmt/