• concentration ability
  • and conciousness/clarity into your daily actions

(?)

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

Greetings

Gregory

Edited by Gregory1
Tried to clarify the question

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Hey Gregory,

What's your diet like at the moment? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I get max consciousness and alterness on 100% carnivore.

It's pretty unbelievable.

You have to experiment with elimination dieting to find what works best for your body.

Definately kill the bread and heavy refined carbs. That is the single biggest performance killer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's pretty unbelievable.

Did I miss a joke Leo? Thought you were Vegan :D

Edited by Chi_

@Leo Gura I cut out bread and people look at me weird. 

My diet is mostly various kinds of meat and salads. 

I have hard time to find lunch to-go for work. 

In Tate we trust

@Chi_ He has said that he now only eats chicken with salt, until his serious gut problems heal.

@Leo Gura What do you think of cheat days? Like eating heavy carbs and stuff once a week or once every two weeks. With the goal of eliminating them in time. 

Its really hard to unhook eating habits cold turkey. At least in my experience.

i would suggest you go do a DNA test to figure that out. there are plenty of these everywhere now. it would save you lots of hassle with elimination. 
different people tolerate carbs differenetly depending on their genes. so go find out - its really simple do a google search on it.

bread for me is actually really important to keep my energies up during the day, (of course if its high quality one not white trash) 
in my test we found out my carbs toleration is really high so for me a middle eastern diet is way better than keto and it does resonate with my subjective experience aswell. 

@bazera Eat whatever you want to eat and be aware of how it makes you feel, check out the episode “awareness alone is curative”. ?? 

3 hours ago, bazera said:

What do you think of cheat days?

Nonsense

@bazera Approach the challenge with the attitude of "at all costs"

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

From an Ayurvedic Point of view, you have a lot of Vata Symptoms (cold hands, bad digestion etc). Out of the three constitutions (Vata, Pitta and Kapha), Vata is the only constitution that can benefit from meat. That could be why you feel the most conscious on a carnivore diet. Goat, Chicken, Turkey, Eggs and Fresh Fish are good meat options according to Ayurveda. Beef is permissible when absolutely necessary to “ground” the Vata person immediately.

I just ripped that info from the book "Prakriti: Your Ayurvedic Constitution by Robert Svaboda".

Edited by Chi_

9 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Chi_ He has said that he now only eats chicken with salt, until his serious gut problems heal.

Thank you! I know about his health issue but didn't know about the new diet choice 

9 hours ago, Girzo said:

That reminds me of the "Dr. Wilson" website... he advocates eating lots of lean chicken and fresh vegetables. Lots of interesting esoteric material on the website.

https://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/MEAT.htm

If Leo is serious about this kind of diet he should come out to the great plains where you can buy pasture raised cattle and chickens rather than the industral feedlot stuff, right from local farmers. I hope the stomach issues improve. Actually his diet is as good as any I have seen to address stomach issues.

Everything he promotes on that website is for what he calls "development"

https://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT.htm

Of course when I get to an article like this everyone will think he's crazy. ;)  Even I have my doubts on this one. haha.

https://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/ROGUES.htm

Edited by sholomar

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to experiment with elimination dieting to find what works best for your body.

Definately kill the bread and heavy refined carbs. That is the single biggest performance killer.

How would you guys go about it?

Stop eating shit and start by only eating 1 thing and then slowly reintroduce different kinds of foods?

And how long should I experiment before introducing new foods? 1 week? 2?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Try 2-4 weeks raw veggies/fruits and compare with 2-4 weeks beef/chicken. That would give you a clean baseline. Then you could experiment with others things like grains or dairy. Find which food groups work worst for you and then avoid them for life.

On 5/29/2021 at 0:23 PM, Gregory1 said:

Hey guys,

Which kinds of food do you suggest to base a diet upon to get :

• maximum ammounts of wakefulness
  • concentration ability
  • and conciousness/clarity into your daily actions

(?)

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

Greetings

Gregory

You need good Polyunsaturated Fat, Omega-3, match the study-hours with your fasting to avoid digestion brain-fog and a lot of Water

After that, there is no big difference between what type of diet you do as long you get all the macronutrients and you are not in a low-calorie restricted diet.

Edited by Alex_R

@Chi_ that's really interesting I've never heard of the Ayurvedic Point of view. Ty Ill look into it. 

21 hours ago, mivafofa said:

@Chi_ that's really interesting I've never heard of the Ayurvedic Point of view. Ty Ill look into it. 

Yeah it's a whole world by itself, a lot of questions I had about the human system were answered with Ayurveda. 

The book i mentioned earlier is great for westerners to understand it without too much Sanskrit terminology.

" Prakriti: Your Ayurvedic Constitution by Robert Svaboda"