Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K VIL2

Got my shot

14 posts in this topic

Just saying if anyone cares. I waited til Leo got his. Hopefully he's not lying about it.

No, that's great. The sooner everyone gets it the sooner we can move on from this event.

hrhrhtewgfegege

11 minutes ago, Roy said:

the sooner we can move on from this event.

Even if everyone gets a shot, we won't just be "moving on". Things are different now. I also don't want people to get jabbed just so we can "move on" and things can go back to normal. That seems nearsighted. 

"You Create Magic" 

20 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Even if everyone gets a shot, we won't just be "moving on". Things are different now. I also don't want people to get jabbed just so we can "move on" and things can go back to normal. That seems nearsighted. 

I got my second shot April 22 and am doing fine. I didn't come here to debate politics but my ego really likes to do it, so I have to work on biting my tongue! My "political programming" is more conservative than most here, at least at the moment. Chuckle.  Note to self... try to refrain from debating politics here. Let other people have their views, I'll have mine, and they need not conflict. :)

Edited by sholomar

7 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

That's true. Some collective lessons need to be learned, how we are all in a system of global economy, how our encroaches on nature and the environment and nature create pandemics. My statement was made more towards those reluctant to get the shot, because they might not appreciate that even their individual contribution can change the outcome to moving things forward.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

No, that's great. The sooner everyone gets it the sooner we can move on from this event.

Haha. What a manipulation. Like if suddenly everyrhing would go back to normal...

That's not a shot, its a genetic experimental therapy. But eveybody has the right to be used as a guinea pig.

Just a lil update guys. I'm starting to feel a little buyer's remorse (though it was free).

One thing not to do? Check anti vax opinions after getting your 1st dose.

I'm 24 so probably didn't need it but just felt impelled to as why the hell not.

I have had a headache all day. Sore arm is nothing to write about as that's with any shot.

edit- feeling ok now 11pm :) maybe i was being dramatic. took a Tylenol 

Edited by K VIL2

4 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

That's not a shot, its a genetic experimental therapy. But eveybody has the right to be used as a guinea pig.

I think that either you should try to back up your retarded conspiracies with proff or this should be taken down by mods. 

10 hours ago, Naled said:

Haha. What a manipulation. Like if suddenly everyrhing would go back to normal...

That's exactly right! It is a manipulation. People need to be manipulated and coerced sometimes because otherwise their selfishness would run rampant and we wouldn't be able to maintain a society. It's why there are taxes, traffic laws, licenses, etc... You need to stop thinking of manipulation as a pure negative. It's simply just the ability to plan and take action to lead to a certain outcome.

Yes things WILL eventually go back to a relative "normal" if enough people got vaccinated. Covid will still exist, but it will be relegated (hopefully) to a yearly nuisance that we need to be mindful of for the older and vulnerable population, like the common flu or cold. Doesn't it seem misplaced that hardily anybody is up in arms feeling like they are under an authoritarian regime when their parents in retirement homes vaccinated for the flu so they don't die needlessly, or get hepatitis shots or malaria shots when they travel to a foreign country. When you align yourself in similar positions to that of alcoholic facebook moms, maybe it's time to reconsider your position.

Covid is just a consequence of a larger problem though. Things like this are punishment for our greed and arrogance, and not living in balance with nature. The more we exploit wildlife and animals in general the more likely the transmission of deadly diseases and viruses is. There will come a point where it's simply not effective to make vaccines for all the new strains spreading around, we will fundamentally have to change our relationship to our food sources.

hrhrhtewgfegege

9 hours ago, Opo said:

I think that either you should try to back up your retarded conspiracies with proff or this should be taken down by mods. 

Yeah the moderators and @Leo Gura should take their responsibility and not let this forum be a spreader of conspiracy theories, especially these extra dangerous conspiracy theories about the vaccines.

He should also get 5 warning points..

Edited by Blackhawk

The fact that you had to make that statement shows great uncertainty within you. Don't worry, there's always a backup plan.

Fundamentally we are shifting between realities based on our choices. You have made a choice, you now have to live with it.

Edited by Quantum Toad

On 30/5/2021 at 11:35 AM, Blackhawk said:

Yeah the moderators and @Leo Gura should take their responsibility and not let this forum be a spreader of conspiracy theories, especially these extra dangerous conspiracy theories about the vaccines.

He should also get 5 warning points..

On 30/5/2021 at 3:02 AM, Opo said:

First you didnt get well informed about how this "vaccines" work. Genetic vaccines are a reality and this is what you are taking for covid.

Thanks for influencing Mods to punish me without reason.

And  i dont invent conspiracy teories I tell the truth. I'm starting to be very tired in this forum when I say something that digress the mainstream TV narrative its automatically a conspiracy theory! 

Theres no evidence of safety, it's experimental, and theres not proof that the MRNA disappears magically:

http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/cep/COVID/mRNA vaccine review final.pdf

2 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

First you didnt get well informed about how this "vaccines" work. Genetic vaccines are a reality and this is what you are taking for covid.

Thanks for influencing Mods to punish me without reason.

And  i dont invent conspiracy teories I tell the truth. I'm starting to be very tired in this forum when I say something that digress the mainstream TV narrative its automatically a conspiracy theory! 

Theres no evidence of safety, it's experimental, and theres not proof that the MRNA disappears magically:

http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/cep/COVID/mRNA vaccine review final.pdf

The link is old and now false.